Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,798 Members 38,966 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Best Screen Protector?

Tip us?

Thadrow
Old
Thanks Meter 82
Anyone use zaggs max protection ? Ordered but seeing if anyone has a input. How is it over time

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

mc_365
Old
(Last edited by mc_365; 7th April 2012 at 05:09 AM.)
Thanks Meter 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by randpost View Post
I just go to the mall and have my screen protectors installed at a ghost armor kiosk. high quality screen protector that's install perfectly every time. Comes with lifetime warranty and they replace screen protectors for something as little as a scratch on protector. Cost 20.00 installed at the location I go to, but its worth it.

and then its only $5 to replace on the same phone for any reason.
So through 2 years (cant afford the latest greatest) I go through 6 or so protectors. And they do all the work.

I have installed protectors myself, but I like the ghost armor, and they pretty much cost the same if you order them and do it yourself as if you go to the kiosk.

A Plus to me is Ghost Armor is the rubber type protector so the film heals itself from minor scratches.

randpost
Old
Thanks Meter 232
Exactly. I tried the rest and these are the best especially when including install. I get my screen protectors replaced for free though when needed. They do heal small to minor scuffs and scratches. Excellent stuff.

Sent from my LG Chocolate using Tapatalk 81 beta 79 via 8g.

05Warrior
Old
Thanks Meter 134
Never used one and I have never had a problem.

killahrey
Old
Thanks Meter 73

DONATE TO ME
I always buy the cheapest ones I can fine on eBay.

Not because I'm cheap, I still end up spending about $20 for 20+ protectors.

They usually last me a few months and then I switch it out. I don't have a problem switching them out, I have years of doing it and now everyone comes to me to install screen protectors. Lol.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium
ENTER THE NEXUS

cjsteier
Old
Thanks Meter 17
I go to the mall as well and get it from Tricked Out Accessories. Same deal 20 dollars and a lifetime warranty. Also if I give the phone away the warranty stays with it so whoever has the phone is protected for the life of the phone. I can even take the protector off and take it to the kiosk if I have to replace my phone for whatever reason and same deal. I have been doing this for three generations of my phones.

alphabets
Old
Thanks Meter 52
i have always used steinhil's on my phones so i was sad to see they do not make a screen protector for the Rezound. after a little research i found people saying the "Realook" makes a protector very similar to Steinhil ultra crystals. So i bougth them and i think they may actually be even nicer than the steinhil!!! just search for Realook, only $12 shipped for 2! i could not be happier. the fit is perfect and exact, and you have no clue there is even a protector on. no clue. great product!

pmania
Old
Thanks Meter 184
Honestly in just using the one you can but at Verizon for like 4.99. You get 2 and this one has lasted me since febuary so far. Can't even tell its there if you do it right.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Watercycle
Old
Thanks Meter 21
My best screen protector came from verizon, a matte one for X2

I'm happy I payed like $15 for 2; being a year later and having no reason to switch out the first.

But that was a pentile qhd, now your talking about 720p, matte would be an insult so this time around realook ultra clear seems to be the more reasonable choice, it's not gorilla glass so not worth the risk of no screen protector.

Hopefully the crystal clear protectors don't grip your finger like the screen does, that was a reason matte got picked before.

unklsckness
Old
Thanks Meter 2
I have used Zagg on my Fasinate and Rezound. I love them. They stick like tint but are pricey. I have heard good things about Ghost Armor. I have to replaced once on each device, there is Zagg stand in mall close by. They charge the replacement cost for shipping and will put it on free, the replacement cost is like 6-8 bucks to. It is pain to put on with no bubbles but, if you can put tint on then you are golden.

Sent from a J3dí M!nd Tríck via Tapatalk 2

Tags
sgp screen protectors