FORUMS

Droid Turbo Lollipop OTA, 2015 Moto G Leaked – XDA TV

Android Lollipop for the Droid Turbo has been released. That and much more … more

EVLeaks Shows Off Possible BlackBerry Android Phone

It wasn’t too long ago that we received reports of BlackBerry planning to use … more

Mysterious GG1 Google Device Stops by FCC. Glass v2?

As the year progresses, we draw further away from Google’s annual I/O … more

Material and Material Dark Hit Samsung’s Theme Store

The latest version of Touchwiz, launched alongside the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge, … more

Huawei is better than LG

227 posts
Thanks Meter: 59
 
By cool_recep, Senior Member on 20th April 2012, 01:12 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Believe me. I gave my IDEOS X5 to my elder sister and now she has ICS 4.0.3 stable ROM. What do I have? A ****ING BRICK which can't call and recieve calls.

I gave my Xperia arc to my sister and she has ICS too.

I went crazy. I am really bored of this ****! I am bored of waiting and I am frustrated that LG does not accept the problem and act quickly.

Please tell everbody near you to NOT TO BUY LG!

<Mod Edit>

//Sorry for my language but this is what LG understands. << Not Excused!
Last edited by PG101; 20th April 2012 at 04:13 PM.
 
 
20th April 2012, 01:29 PM |#2  
MANBEARPIG69's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 31
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cool_recep

Believe me. I gave my IDEOS X5 to my elder sister and now she has ICS 4.0.3 stable ROM. What do I have? A ****ING BRICK which can't call and recieve calls.

I gave my Xperia arc to my sister and she has ICS too.

I went crazy. I am really bored of this ****! I am bored of waiting and I am frustrated that LG does not accept the problem and act quickly.

Please tell everbody near you to NOT TO BUY LG!

Rofl love the bit about xda and us not on front page XD but yea i cant say lg is good with phones it should stay with microwaves and **** so im gonna go samsung next since like EVERYTHING is made for samsung

"Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit,wisdom is knowing not to put it into a fruit salad"
sent from my LG Optimus 3D using XDA premium
Last edited by PG101; 20th April 2012 at 04:13 PM.
20th April 2012, 01:58 PM |#3  
ptmaniac's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 68
 
More
yep the p920 was my first and will be my last lg phone... every brand has had problematic phones at some time, i wouldn't be mad at lg if it wasn't for their super ****ty support... after sending the phone to support twice, they returned it to me twice exactly as it was because they say they can't find any problem (and my problem is worse than ghost call [which i have too] my phone turns off by itself at least once a day...)
crappy phone + ****ty support = me never buying anything from lg again.
this phone has so many problems lg should be forced to recall them off the market...
Last edited by ptmaniac; 20th April 2012 at 02:04 PM.
20th April 2012, 03:44 PM |#4  
Meemo23's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Under my bed...
Thanks Meter: 568
 
Donate to Me
More
Amen to that shizz i am never going to buy or even fing look at another LG i don't care if it has 20 cores 1 million gigs of ram and a screen with 2080p on it idgaf.. I called up lg and told them about the gc problem they told me to send my phone in. really lg you can't acknowledge the fact people have been posting about it and spaming your facebook page about it?

I am sick of it too but i am waiting for the HTC One x to go cheaper i am not paying 41 a month..
20th April 2012, 08:15 PM |#5  
Senior Member
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 36
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meemo23

Amen to that shizz i am never going to buy or even fing look at another LG i don't care if it has 20 cores 1 million gigs of ram and a screen with 2080p on it idgaf.. I called up lg and told them about the gc problem they told me to send my phone in. really lg you can't acknowledge the fact people have been posting about it and spaming your facebook page about it?

I am sick of it too but i am waiting for the HTC One x to go cheaper i am not paying 41 a month..

But you gotta say, that'd be a killer phone. hahaha
21st April 2012, 12:33 AM |#6  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Error
21st April 2012, 03:38 PM |#7  
Kaleptik's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 1,233
 
More
I'm 100% positive the reason most developers stay away from this phone is because of the .kdz format.
21st April 2012, 04:04 PM |#8  
pandaball's Avatar
Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 1,706
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Lestat

I'm 100% positive the reason most developers stay away from this phone is because of the .kdz format.

Not really a problem now with LGExtract which extracts the unencrypted .bin files. The .img files can then be extracted and edited.
26th April 2012, 06:37 AM |#9  
Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cool_recep

Believe me. I gave my IDEOS X5 to my elder sister and now she has ICS 4.0.3 stable ROM. What do I have? A ****ING BRICK which can't call and recieve calls.

I gave my Xperia arc to my sister and she has ICS too.

I went crazy. I am really bored of this ****! I am bored of waiting and I am frustrated that LG does not accept the problem and act quickly.

Please tell everbody near you to NOT TO BUY LG!

<Mod Edit>

//Sorry for my language but this is what LG understands. << Not Excused!

It seems like your sisters are lucky. Please give your O3D to one of them and hopefully ICS will arrive....
26th April 2012, 06:20 PM |#10  
OP Senior Member
Flag Istanbul
Thanks Meter: 59
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stunningkun

It seems like your sisters are lucky. Please give your O3D to one of them and hopefully ICS will arrive....

None of them wants a crippled phone But I will try my chance
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes