Post Reply

[DOWNLOADS]CM7A7/ICS/CM9 kernels; FIMG updates/thread updated/15/04/2012

OP rkoby13

18th April 2012, 02:05 PM   |  #121  
sad96's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Saint-Petersburg
Thanks Meter: 1,293
 
1,156 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkoby13

usb works just fine here mate

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sent from Galaxy
Hercolubus Rom v 2.0
powered by
G3mod by Arakmar 12/04/2012.zip
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i don't know about how it works on cm7, but on ics it doesn't work. Only with dual mount... I'll try it on cm7 this evening...
And mate.. Can you list all kernels which are support cm9?
And yesterday i tried g3mod 2.4.1 on cm9 and phone didn't start. But it was wrote that it supports all firmwares..
18th April 2012, 02:11 PM   |  #122  
rubensollie's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Rotterdam
Thanks Meter: 974
 
1,074 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sad96

i don't know about how it works on cm7, but on ics it doesn't work. Only with dual mount... I'll try it on cm7 this evening...
And mate.. Can you list all kernels which are support cm9?
And yesterday i tried g3mod 2.4.1 on cm9 and phone didn't start. But it was wrote that it supports all firmwares..

He meant that it worked on cm7. ICS is another story
18th April 2012, 02:28 PM   |  #123  
sad96's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Saint-Petersburg
Thanks Meter: 1,293
 
1,156 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubensollie

He meant that it worked on cm7. ICS is another story

well... and what about list of kernels with ics's support?
Last edited by sad96; 18th April 2012 at 02:41 PM.
18th April 2012, 02:54 PM   |  #124  
rkoby13's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag You don't wanna know.....
Thanks Meter: 7,910
 
9,882 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sad96

well... and what about list of kernels with ics's support?

all arakmars kernels support ics/cm9...whereas g3mod 2.4.1 has only cm7 &froyo support....so...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sent from Galaxy
Hercolubus Rom v 2.0
powered by
G3mod by Arakmar 12/04/2012.zip
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
18th April 2012, 03:27 PM   |  #125  
sad96's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Saint-Petersburg
Thanks Meter: 1,293
 
1,156 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkoby13

all arakmars kernels support ics/cm9...whereas g3mod 2.4.1 has only cm7 &froyo support....so...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sent from Galaxy
Hercolubus Rom v 2.0
powered by
G3mod by Arakmar 12/04/2012.zip
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's all???? I don't like arakmar because of usb and battery... And stok kernel has some unpleasant bugs... I've tried kernel 1.4 from cm7... It works.. But there problems when you phone..
21st April 2012, 04:48 PM   |  #126  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
13 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Thanks and about CM7 1.5
hi, anyone can post the cm7 1.5 changelog i could not find it. And also provide links to download a odin and recovery verison ?
23rd April 2012, 06:25 PM   |  #127  
Senior Member
Flag Somewhere in Italy
Thanks Meter: 27
 
114 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
More
Someone can please post a way to disable OC in Arakram kernel?
23rd April 2012, 07:37 PM   |  #128  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 46
 
375 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
Can you make an update zip of cm 1.5 ultra? If that's easy for you..

Sent from my GT-I5800
29th April 2012, 06:24 AM   |  #129  
prohank's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
129 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Has anyone flashed fugumod ultra kernel over arakmars open fimg?
Were you able to restore sdext successfully?

Sent from my GT-I5800 using Tapatalk
29th April 2012, 06:28 AM   |  #130  
prohank's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
129 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrancy97

Someone can please post a way to disable OC in Arakram kernel?

No need for it.just set maximum frequency as 700 in setcpu.

Sent from my GT-I5800 using Tapatalk

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes