[ROM][D3rp] Evergreen CM7 [4/21/2012] [Kang]

Search This thread

thoughtlesskyle

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 26, 2008
Outside of Philadelphia
sigpic2634634_14.png

Hello everyone,

Here is team d3rps AOSP rom, This was originally going to be a heavily modified version of KM's beta, but i decided to keep it pretty stock except for a few changes.

Whats not working:
3D
Wimax

Disclaimer: I have been doing this a while but i am no magician, this has been working rather well for me but my 3vo is not my primary phone at the time of writing this

Screenies:
screenshot-1335021000427.png
screenshot-1335021620691.png

The goods:
-KM 7.5 beta as a base
-MIUI Kernel baked in so camera flash works
-Changed font
- Evergreen wallpaper pack (kinda thrown together)
- qHD keyboard mod
- Project evergreen theme turned on by default (this can be changed in the theme chooser, this made my mods a lot lighter)
- Gray scale lock screen
- D3rpy welcome
- new boot anim

All credit goes where credit is due, a lot of this was done by me this time around, but it would not be possible without everyone who made their contributions

Download

eboogie33

Aug 15, 2010
thank you. ics,sense 3,3.5 ,3.6, 4 , and miui are all good but nothing is like a good cm7 back up

il Duce

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Mod
Feb 25, 2009
Twin Cities, MN
kapow!

gonna link my super theme package in a sec. Will need to know if phone FC. If so I can fix quick.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1555041

iirc the t9 contacts thing I made, there were 2 versions, one of which worked fine, one FC. I can't recall if I put the good one in this zip. So PLEASE report back :)

woot! d3rpityd3rp!

Last edited:
Reactions: illwafer and vayman

bhint15

Mar 9, 2008
Manhattan
A2DP

I know I can flash to test :) but does A2DP work on this? I would love to try some AOSP roms on my 3D but I need bluetooth audio working.
Thanks in advance!

thoughtlesskyle

Nov 26, 2008
Outside of Philadelphia
kapow!

gonna link my super theme package in a sec. Will need to know if phone FC. If so I can fix quick.

iirc the t9 contacts thing I made, there were 2 versions, one of which worked fine, one FC. I can't recall if I put the good one in this zip. So PLEASE report back :)

woot! d3rpityd3rp!
I hope that doesn't cause any issues I'm using 7.5 as a base instead of 7.4 which you built those for

Sent from my PG06100 using XDA

Bairdog35

Sep 13, 2011
Im having some problems with sms, it works, but after about sending 2 texts, it fails to send anymore.

Other than that great rom :)

il Duce

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Mod
Feb 25, 2009
Twin Cities, MN
I hope that doesn't cause any issues I'm using 7.5 as a base instead of 7.4 which you built those for

what was changed in 7.5?

I went to his site and literally can't read the changelog, it's like font size .0000000001 lol. I thought it was only the kernel switch as you had suggested? I can pull the mod link if you think I should.

Last edited:

thoughtlesskyle

Nov 26, 2008
Outside of Philadelphia
what was changed in 7.5?

I went to his site and literally can't read the changelog, it's like font size .0000000001 lol. I thought it was only the kernel switch as you had suggested? I can pull the mod link if you think I should.

I'm not sure, it just kind of showed up out of nowhere. And I would leave it up till we get conformation it doesn't work

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    sigpic2634634_14.png

Hello everyone,

Here is team d3rps AOSP rom, This was originally going to be a heavily modified version of KM's beta, but i decided to keep it pretty stock except for a few changes.

Whats not working:
    3D
    Wimax

Disclaimer: I have been doing this a while but i am no magician, this has been working rather well for me but my 3vo is not my primary phone at the time of writing this

Screenies:
    screenshot-1335021000427.png
    screenshot-1335021620691.png

The goods:
    -KM 7.5 beta as a base
    -MIUI Kernel baked in so camera flash works
    -Changed font
    - Evergreen wallpaper pack (kinda thrown together)
    - qHD keyboard mod
    - Project evergreen theme turned on by default (this can be changed in the theme chooser, this made my mods a lot lighter)
    - Gray scale lock screen
    - D3rpy welcome
    - new boot anim

All credit goes where credit is due, a lot of this was done by me this time around, but it would not be possible without everyone who made their contributions

Download
    I didnt really get a clear answer about ill duces evergreen superzip from reading the thread...did anyone get it working without phone fc?

ok so I updated this zip to include the good contacts apk, which gives you t9 dialing but takes away some of the theme.

Will put in this thread like before. Which btw has 67 downloads, 4 thanks, and ZERO comments. People suck.

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=23804027&postcount=1
    kapow!

woot! d3rpityd3rp!
    No, no, what i meant is if i can play without problems heavy games like shadowgun, dead space and not only angry birds.

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

Well, everyone can ask before flashing a ROM to see if it fits the needs you have. Why trying to flash a ROM to see it is not what you are looking for?

Do you even know what HW acceleration is? See you post about it in every thread, don't think it is what you think it is.
    I was serius. Idk how is HW accel because i havent tried CM7

Luis, see my sig. ;)

Quadrants are for sissies.