Post Reply

[Q] buying htc one v... is it bad idea??

21st April 2012, 05:01 PM   |  #31  
xlm13x's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag XDA 24 X 7
Thanks Meter: 683
 
1,540 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by akshatsourav

can u please give me link as every were either its out of stock or priced too high??

i have searched on some sites but found out no stock, i contacted flipkart sc they told there is no chance of phone comming in stock.

its available for about 22~23k on indiatimes shop and rediff shop.

i recommend dx.com (i have bought many gadgets from there and they provide a genuine produts)


optimus 2x black brand new. USD 395 (20500 INR)

http://dx.com/lg-optimus-2x-p999-sta...-117445?item=2
The Following User Says Thank You to xlm13x For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th April 2012, 05:20 PM   |  #32  
akshatsourav's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag nagpur
Thanks Meter: 190
 
372 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xlm13x

i have searched on some sites but found out no stock, i contacted flipkart sc they told there is no chance of phone comming in stock.

its available for about 22~23k on indiatimes shop and rediff shop.

i recommend dx.com (i have bought many gadgets from there and they provide a genuine produts)


optimus 2x black brand new. USD 395 (20500 INR)

http://dx.com/lg-optimus-2x-p999-sta...-117445?item=2

thanx man...
i think i m going with htc one v or xolo 900(if battery doesnt sucks,as ma brother doesnt play much games)...
tommorow...
24th April 2012, 05:51 PM   |  #33  
xlm13x's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag XDA 24 X 7
Thanks Meter: 683
 
1,540 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by akshatsourav

thanx man...
i think i m going with htc one v or xolo 900(if battery doesnt sucks,as ma brother doesnt play much games)...
tommorow...

If u willing to trust lava than i will suggest lava xolo. Compared to one v it have likely double potential. Do update what u buy?

Sent from my GT-I9103 using Tapatalk 2
24th April 2012, 06:53 PM   |  #34  
akshatsourav's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag nagpur
Thanks Meter: 190
 
372 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xlm13x

If u willing to trust lava than i will suggest lava xolo. Compared to one v it have likely double potential. Do update what u buy?

Sent from my GT-I9103 using Tapatalk 2

actually i m not trusting lava...
n not suggest any one to buy its phones...
but again after some research,lava is only a platform for intel to sell its technology,
lava didnt designed it n there is nothing non premium in it,
(actually there is no were written its logo "LAVA") !!
will update soon !!
25th April 2012, 06:19 PM   |  #35  
akshatsourav's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag nagpur
Thanks Meter: 190
 
372 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
thanx frnds for your presious suggestions....
xolo 900 is not available in my place...
so today i bought HTC SENSATION (1 month used) for 17000 INR/377 $ !!
than again..
25th April 2012, 06:23 PM   |  #36  
xlm13x's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag XDA 24 X 7
Thanks Meter: 683
 
1,540 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by akshatsourav

thanx frnds for your presious suggestions....
xolo 900 is not available in my place...
so today i bought HTC SENSATION (1 month used) for 17000 INR/377 $ !!
than again..

Uve got a great deal

Sent from my GT-I9103 using Tapatalk 2
25th April 2012, 06:35 PM   |  #37  
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
45 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by akshatsourav

thanx frnds for your presious suggestions....
xolo 900 is not available in my place...
so today i bought HTC SENSATION (1 month used) for 17000 INR/377 $ !!
than again..

You're the perfect guy who can answer my question. Should I replace Galaxy R with HTC sensation....is sensation really good?
25th April 2012, 07:07 PM   |  #38  
akshatsourav's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag nagpur
Thanks Meter: 190
 
372 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by allinkiran

You're the perfect guy who can answer my question. Should I replace Galaxy R with HTC sensation....is sensation really good?

perfect guy....hehehe
actually the person from i buyd sensation is demanding galaxy r in return,
he was installing some custom rom in it (i m now on stock)...
feels gud in hand,has hdmi output(no one use it generally)
gud camera (better than galaxy r)
earphones sound is amongst the best ive listen (ported beats audio)
now,
abt screen (glx r has better brightness)
battery backup(really sucks,may b ive not calibrated till now),
installing custom rom is a too long process
stock rom is not better than our galaxy r...
games lag sometimes(asphalt 6),
graphics is not good in some games like gta 3,

and the funny part is ,he wanted to exchange his phone with my galaxy r
sry to him !!

last part yes u can go for sensation,if u r using ny custom rom as there r a plenty of !
but i dont relly like its screen when compared to galaxy r..
will update if ny thing happens to my new 2nd hand sensation..

BTW if u r not a advanced user dont go for htc sensation...
26th April 2012, 12:32 PM   |  #39  
bhushangahire's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 36
 
350 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2007
More
R u not satisfied with Incredible S ?
30th April 2012, 07:56 PM   |  #40  
Serp87's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Moscow
Thanks Meter: 79
 
118 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by akshatsourav

hiii guyz i m going to buy htc one v for my brother as it has ics pre installed...
is it good??
ny one tryed it?
will it be good than galaxy r??
please give your opinion ??
here is specification from gsmareana--http://www.gsmarena.com/htc_one_v-4575.php

edit:
today i gets hands on htc one v...
its good but i cant feel its gaving ics on it...
what about huwai honour ,it too gets ics it it...
and the new released intel processor lava Xolo
X900.??

My wife is the HTC, I have a Galaxy R I compared and concluded
this is best Galaxy R!
In general, you decide!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes