Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,011 Members 47,701 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] CM7 8GB &16GB Compatible Beta for the Nook Tablet.., Updated 7th July to Beta

Tip us?

ItsMeMasih
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Now that the download links are back up, can either Celtic or someone post an MD5 sum for the download? Thanks!

CelticWebSolutions
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2,021

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsMeMasih View Post
Now that the download links are back up, can either Celtic or someone post an MD5 sum for the download? Thanks!
Sure but I can't do it till the morning. I totally forgot when I put the links back. Thanks for the reminder
If I've helped you out, no need to post saying thanks. Just click the button to thank me.

Thank you for your donations, They'll be used towards buying another device to play with

If you'd like to donate to Team-B (Thatís Myself and Goncezilla)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CelticWebSolutions For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

CelticWebSolutions
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2,021

DONATE TO ME
for anyone thats interested I just added MD5s for the downloads and I also added the source code for meghd00ts improved recovery
If I've helped you out, no need to post saying thanks. Just click the button to thank me.

Thank you for your donations, They'll be used towards buying another device to play with

The Following User Says Thank You to CelticWebSolutions For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jznomoney
Old
Thanks Meter 156
Do you have a list of files that are placed under vendor/cyanogen?
OnePlus One running CM11

CelticWebSolutions
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2,021

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jznomoney View Post
Nothing goes in there but files do go in vendor/bn/acclaim

I'm not at home so can't give you the list right now. To make life easier I'll add the vendor directory to the repo this evening for you

The Following User Says Thank You to CelticWebSolutions For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

CelticWebSolutions
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2,021

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jznomoney View Post

Just pushing the vendor files now

Give them 5mins and they'll be there for you

Jesterdtm
Old
Thanks Meter 5
This is kind of annoying.. anyone run into this. I bought a PNY 4GB card. It has exactly 3.68GB, and the image size for the iso is 3.7gb. lol. Oh well, guess i need a different card.

ratickle
Old
(Last edited by ratickle; 21st April 2012 at 04:01 PM.)
Thanks Meter 8
Default Not All Micro-SD Cards work

Be careful when choosing your micro-SD card. Posters on this thread have stated that the CrystalDiskMark 4K QD=32 writes should be above 1 mb/sec for a micro-SD card to work. My journey to find a micro-SD card that works with CM7 on my NT was as follows:

Maker | Size | Class | CrystalDiskMark 4K QD=32 | Result
----------------------------------------------------------
Transcend | 8gb | 6 | 0.046 | works
A-Data | 16gb | 10 | 0.036 | doesn't work
Sandisk | 16gb | 6 | 1.53 | works

UPDATE: Sandisk is Mobile ULTRA (SDSDQY-016G-A11A)
The Following User Says Thank You to ratickle For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

old_fart
Old
(Last edited by old_fart; 21st April 2012 at 10:00 PM.)
Thanks Meter 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by ratickle View Post

Maker | Size | Class | CrystalDiskMark 4K QD=32 | Result
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sandisk | 16gb | 6 | 1.53 | works
'wow', i have been collecting stats on and off and i must say again... 'wow'. . did you get a 1.53 score on a 'write' operation on the fourth test.
i never got close to that ( for the write / column two ) . . my best score is ten times slower than that.
ah, am loosing sight of the original intent / point... good enough is good enough and there is a difference and the difference makes a difference . . .
@CelticWebSolutions, i am sorry for veering off topic, please accept my apology, i will try harder to not pile on...

J_M_H
Old
Thanks Meter 5
I tried to run CM7 on a PNY 16GB class 10 card, and it didn't reliably operate. I installed CM7 internally, and it work fine.

I've read this a number of times before, but it seems that, despite the class rating, all SD cards are not created equal!