Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[ROM][Mar 16 2012] Pyr'o'Ice ICS Desensed 1.1.3 - Android 4.0.3, AOSPish, 1.5GHz OC

OP tbalden

19th April 2012, 12:53 AM   |  #761  
Flag Gladstone
Thanks Meter: 5

38 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmbrad

This problem just popped up today on the virtuous in. Rom?

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using XDA

This happened to me on pyr-o-ice thru 1.1.3, also after the phone died from lack of juice. I believe I was able to recover by reflashing the ROM in cwm, then restoring from the latest Android backup. I stopped taking chances that the phone would survive the night, and it hasn't happened since.

Jeff

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using xda premium
19th April 2012, 03:33 AM   |  #762  
Thanks Meter: 407

1,450 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmbrad

Here it is. Hope you can find whats wrong with it. My wife needs her phone working.

The phone is unusable because it keeps saying "Unfortunately, the process com.android.phone has stopped." over and over again. wiped dalvik and cache part. and that didn't work. Let me know what you think is wrong.

Weird, I've been having the same problem with Inquistion for the past few days. Sometimes even a reboot won't fix it. I have to do a battery pull
19th April 2012, 06:31 PM   |  #763  
Brooklyn, NY
Thanks Meter: 152

827 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtmaster303

Weird, I've been having the same problem with Inquistion for the past few days. Sometimes even a reboot won't fix it. I have to do a battery pull

Just started using inquisition yesterday, hopefully this doesn't happen to me, seems to be just like the pro ice rom

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2
20th April 2012, 01:50 AM   |  #764  
Thanks Meter: 0

24 posts
Just recently got myself mytouch 4g slide to replace my slowly dying G2. I installed both this and then Virtuous inquisition (wiping both times) after rooting my phone today. I searched this thread and it seemed only one person had issues with the camera working, it seems my camera isn't working as well (for both roms). Has anyone have this issue or a fix somewhere?

Camera worked when I got the phone.
20th April 2012, 02:22 AM   |  #765  
Flag Austin
Thanks Meter: 6

70 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by montusama

Just recently got myself mytouch 4g slide to replace my slowly dying G2. I installed both this and then Virtuous inquisition (wiping both times) after rooting my phone today. I searched this thread and it seemed only one person had issues with the camera working, it seems my camera isn't working as well (for both roms). Has anyone have this issue or a fix somewhere?

My camera decides when it likes to work and when it doesn't. A reboot usually fixes the problem for a while.
20th April 2012, 08:31 PM   |  #766  

24 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2G1J

My camera decides when it likes to work and when it doesn't. A reboot usually fixes the problem for a while.

Thanks, not very helpful. I'll just stick to using Doubleshot Lite.
20th April 2012, 09:25 PM   |  #767  
Flag Carpentersville
Thanks Meter: 511

1,471 posts
More
Quote:

Thanks, not very helpful. I'll just stick to using Doubleshot Lite.

Try flashing the Rom. Then Wipe Cache, and Dalvik Cache. Then flash the Rom again.

I Wish it was a Galaxy Note >:T
21st April 2012, 09:43 AM   |  #768  
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 6,439

3,912 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Unfortunately seems that your the second one with this problem. No fix for that. None of the Sensation ports worked with kaotikking's phone's camera.
A question, are you sure, you installed the mt4gs packages, not the sensation installer accidentally?
Last edited by tbalden; 21st April 2012 at 09:57 AM.
21st April 2012, 06:25 PM   |  #769  

24 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbalden

Unfortunately seems that your the second one with this problem. No fix for that. None of the Sensation ports worked with kaotikking's phone's camera.
A question, are you sure, you installed the mt4gs packages, not the sensation installer accidentally?

I installed this one:
http://files.virtuousrom.com/doubles....1-ds-v2_f.zip
26th April 2012, 04:54 PM   |  #770  
Thanks Meter: 47

147 posts
There is no thread for the Inquisition ROM, right? So you guys just post here about it? That's kind of confusing. Also, there is no sum up of issues and what's working and does not work. Should we not start a new thread and make it wiki like editable, so we can update if bugfixes show up?

Or is there a specific Doubleshot thread over at the virtuous forums? I can only find a generic Inquisition forum. But I'm only interested in the Doubleshot details and issues...

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread