Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,702 Members 45,582 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][Mar 16 2012] Pyr'o'Ice ICS Desensed 1.1.3 - Android 4.0.3, AOSPish, 1.5GHz OC

Tip us?

JtotheC
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmbrad View Post
This problem just popped up today on the virtuous in. Rom?

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using XDA
This happened to me on pyr-o-ice thru 1.1.3, also after the phone died from lack of juice. I believe I was able to recover by reflashing the ROM in cwm, then restoring from the latest Android backup. I stopped taking chances that the phone would survive the night, and it hasn't happened since.

Jeff

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using xda premium
Now:
Phone: HTC Doubleshot/MT4GS, Black
ROM: Pyr-O-Ice ICS 1.1.2
Then:
Phone: HTC Dream/G1, Black
ROM: ezGingerbread 1.0

gtmaster303
Old
Thanks Meter 406

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmbrad View Post
Here it is. Hope you can find whats wrong with it. My wife needs her phone working.

The phone is unusable because it keeps saying "Unfortunately, the process com.android.phone has stopped." over and over again. wiped dalvik and cache part. and that didn't work. Let me know what you think is wrong.
Weird, I've been having the same problem with Inquistion for the past few days. Sometimes even a reboot won't fix it. I have to do a battery pull

ac3theone
Old
Thanks Meter 148

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtmaster303 View Post
Weird, I've been having the same problem with Inquistion for the past few days. Sometimes even a reboot won't fix it. I have to do a battery pull
Just started using inquisition yesterday, hopefully this doesn't happen to me, seems to be just like the pro ice rom

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2
Phones:
-HTC Mytouch 4g Slide
-Samsung Galaxy S2 T-989
-Samsung Galaxy Nexus GT- I9520
-Boost Mobile Samsung Transform Ultra

montusama
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Just recently got myself mytouch 4g slide to replace my slowly dying G2. I installed both this and then Virtuous inquisition (wiping both times) after rooting my phone today. I searched this thread and it seemed only one person had issues with the camera working, it seems my camera isn't working as well (for both roms). Has anyone have this issue or a fix somewhere?

Camera worked when I got the phone.

2G1J
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by montusama View Post
Just recently got myself mytouch 4g slide to replace my slowly dying G2. I installed both this and then Virtuous inquisition (wiping both times) after rooting my phone today. I searched this thread and it seemed only one person had issues with the camera working, it seems my camera isn't working as well (for both roms). Has anyone have this issue or a fix somewhere?

My camera decides when it likes to work and when it doesn't. A reboot usually fixes the problem for a while.

montusama
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2G1J View Post
My camera decides when it likes to work and when it doesn't. A reboot usually fixes the problem for a while.
Thanks, not very helpful. I'll just stick to using Doubleshot Lite.

AgentCherryColla
Old
Thanks Meter 511
Quote:
Thanks, not very helpful. I'll just stick to using Doubleshot Lite.
Try flashing the Rom. Then Wipe Cache, and Dalvik Cache. Then flash the Rom again.

I Wish it was a Galaxy Note >:T
Phones: iPhone (3G/s) MyTouch 4GSlide CyanogenMod (7/9/10[.1]) Galaxy S II (TMOUS) AOKP
Tablets: Kindle Fire (Cyanogenmod) Nook Color CyanogenMod
Other: Archos HomeConnect 35 CyanogenMod7 (If you want, ask)

tbalden
Old
(Last edited by tbalden; 21st April 2012 at 08:57 AM.)
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 6,428

DONATE TO ME
Quote:

Unfortunately seems that your the second one with this problem. No fix for that. None of the Sensation ports worked with kaotikking's phone's camera.
A question, are you sure, you installed the mt4gs packages, not the sensation installer accidentally?
htc one teaMSeven Sense/GPe Android 4.4 with Flick2Wake/Pick2Wake kernels here
Donate to me!

VirtuousROM member
Twitter @illespal http://twitter.com/illespal
gplus: https://plus.google.com/u/0/104117834086133689848/posts

montusama
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbalden View Post
Unfortunately seems that your the second one with this problem. No fix for that. None of the Sensation ports worked with kaotikking's phone's camera.
A question, are you sure, you installed the mt4gs packages, not the sensation installer accidentally?
I installed this one:
http://files.virtuousrom.com/doubles....1-ds-v2_f.zip

Unrelashade
Old
Thanks Meter 46
There is no thread for the Inquisition ROM, right? So you guys just post here about it? That's kind of confusing. Also, there is no sum up of issues and what's working and does not work. Should we not start a new thread and make it wiki like editable, so we can update if bugfixes show up?

Or is there a specific Doubleshot thread over at the virtuous forums? I can only find a generic Inquisition forum. But I'm only interested in the Doubleshot details and issues...