Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,480 Members 45,101 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Rom]MIUI-V4 Beta (ICS leak)(CDMA) 6/29/12

Tip us?

kenosis
Old
(Last edited by kenosis; 21st April 2012 at 08:24 AM.) Reason: added new sentences
Thanks Meter 26
I just installed it and it is running fine for now. i will update again later.

Able to connect USB but it always connect as CD drive. Therefore, unable to transfer files
how can i transfer files?

HSD-Pilot
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2014
V_2 is running stable on German GSM_Razr. I used Boot Manager for install an it works great. Just flash the .Zip and Boot Rom.

The Backlight of my SoftKeys always keeps out, when i turn my screen on. To turn them on, i have to go to the Toggles and switch between Brightness-Settings. That's the only thing i recogniced till now.

But the Rom is realy smooth. A little bit to much IPhone for me, but i will keep it running to test it out

Rolfsted
Old
(Last edited by Rolfsted; 21st April 2012 at 01:23 PM.)
Thanks Meter 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiwong20 View Post
i would say it is stable enough. it is my daily driver. 4g is stable. the really is no FC's anymore. only thing that is key that i would really like to get done is Adb and sdcard external mount to system.
Thanks.....I might give it a go. Once I had miui on my X I never flashed another rom.

Can the sdcard be accessed though to use as storage?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using XDA

skiwong20
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 342
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolfsted View Post
Thanks.....I might give it a go. Once I had miui on my X I never flashed another rom.

Can the sdcard be accessed though to use as storage?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using XDA
Yes and no.. the system apps from MIUI won't pick up both storages. But if use file manager or mobo player u can access files on the external sdcard.. or if u want Pajn made a zip to switch the external sdcard as the main one.
The Following User Says Thank You to skiwong20 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

skiwong20
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 342
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenosis View Post
I just installed it and it is running fine for now. i will update again later.

Able to connect USB but it always connect as CD drive. Therefore, unable to transfer files
how can i transfer files?
Wow that is weird. My comes up fine. I get CD mount and storage mount..only one sdcard though...are you on windows,linux , or Mac. I have tried my CDMA razr both on Linux nd Windows and work fine...sorry just trying to find more info.. I know there are apps in the market that u can try for.now to mount sdcard to computer.as storages
The Following User Says Thank You to skiwong20 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

FrAsErTaG
Old
Thanks Meter 1080

DONATE TO ME
Any way to enable hdmi?

Sent from my XT910 using XDA
If you found my post helpful please click the thank you or donate button.

jm.ccrunner12
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Is anyone else on CDMA having problems with their tethering not working?

KIRA-isJUSTICE
Old
Thanks Meter 25
when trying to boot back to CWM I get stuck at Motorola boot logo, resetting does nothing

Can you boot into recovery after flashing? Or no?

Sent from my DeathSCYTHE using xda premium

kenosis
Old
Thanks Meter 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiwong20 View Post
Wow that is weird. My comes up fine. I get CD mount and storage mount..only one sdcard though...are you on windows,linux , or Mac. I have tried my CDMA razr both on Linux nd Windows and work fine...sorry just trying to find more info.. I know there are apps in the market that u can try for.now to mount sdcard to computer.as storages
I am using Razr GSM on Windows Vista

Mataraty
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Looks great, feels smooth but I had to ditch it again because of the problems I had.

How did I install:
Download the latest GSM version
Reboot in Boottrap recovery.

Wipe data and cache.
Wipe Davilex
install Rom
Reboot.

Let it sit for a few minuts and wanted to setup Wifi, after the password Wifi works and I have a connection. I want to setup my google account and as soon as I click that option wifi is lost and the phone reboots to recovery mode within a minute.

I come from a(?n) 651.167.21.xt910.Retail.en.EU

Tags
miui, miui razr, rom