pedrotorresfilho

Jan 4, 2012
decantodepoetas.blogspot.com
Last edited:

just lou

Dec 8, 2010
New York
Been looking for it too. Doesn't look like anyone is giving it up lol

The .181 update file has been out and posted several times before the soak test for a couple of weeks now. Download to you SD card, and install via stock recovery.

http://www.mydroidfiles.com/downloads/arcanexvi/Blur_Version.6.12.173.XT912.Verizon.en.US.zip

...And before anyone says this is .173, Verizon update files are named for the current build, not the update build.

---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 PM ----------

What u mean? It's not what you guys were looking for?

Edit:

Soak test, as I kwon, is for verizon cmda razr only. To run over gsm systems this is the update.zip availiable. It's the stock ICS for gsm.. Am I wrong?

The soak test is GB v.181, not ICS.

marculous

Dec 18, 2010
Dallas, TX
after running ICS leak for two weeks im going to give this a try. went back to stock last night. voodoo protects and restores root, running .181 now.

DROID RAZR

Last edited:

pedrotorresfilho

Jan 4, 2012
decantodepoetas.blogspot.com
The .181 update file has been out and posted several times before the soak test for a couple of weeks now. Download to you SD card, and install via stock recovery.

http://www.mydroidfiles.com/downloads/arcanexvi/Blur_Version.6.12.173.XT912.Verizon.en.US.zip

...And before anyone says this is .173, Verizon update files are named for the current build, not the update build.

---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 PM ----------

The soak test is GB v.181, not ICS.

Oh! I see. First thougths regarding soak test were about ICS, then they step back and released the .181 right?

Thanks

NCRoadster

Mar 14, 2012
Does manually installing the update take you off the update path?

No biggie if it does I guess. I'm gonna wipe when ICS comes out.

Top Liked Posts