5,604,367 Members 48,735 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

(nebtop) webtop needs adobe flash, which one?

Tip us?

sensational4g
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default (nebtop) webtop needs adobe flash, which one?

I have the nebtop app and was playing around with it, its a very wonderful invention on motorolas part. But I got on facebook for my wife and she wants to play farmville and so on. I got on with my prone and tried cartown and it says I need newest version of adobe flash. I clicked on it and there are a few different ones from their site, any ideas?

sensational4g
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Anyone?

dellenrules
Old
Thanks Meter 97

DONATE TO ME
There is nothing wrong with your flash.

Verify that you have the latest rom.

Or it could be that you probably don't have flash installed from the play store.

I never had to update my flash in firefox yet it runs all my zynga games fine.

sensational4g
Old
(Last edited by sensational4g; 21st April 2012 at 11:48 PM.) Reason: update
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Flash player 11 has been installed and up to date and im on stock rom so yes it is also up to date!
Any other suggestions

I actually checked out my flash on my webtop and says its outdated but when it says to update takes me to same spot my zynga games do. Also how do I check to see if javascript is on via nebtop. It is on my phones browser.

Pale_Flyer
Old
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
The flash used by Webtop is SEPARATE from the flash used by the phone. The one poster was absolutly correct in asking if you were running .902, as that did update webtop. but there is no way for you as a user to update the webtop flash unless you either create your own webtop system, and flash it to your phone, or use one of the various hacks and mods. if you are stock, and plan to stay that way, the ONLY way for you to update flash or firefox is wait for Moto to. if you look at the flash version in Webtop, it is 10.x. i would check but my current ROM doenst have webtop support... and that is why it is on its way out...

sensational4g
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Ya, im on 902 and im not fully confident on flashing. I've successfully done a few but its still iffy for me. But is there any way to enable java with nebtop cause it says my flash is out of date or java is not enabled!?!

sensational4g
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
well figured put to enable java but no luck tried a few different games and some of them say adobe flash plug in has crashed. can i get some help???