5,597,815 Members 37,143 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] - [3/21/2012] - MikRunny v1.13 - [Sense 3.5 | 2.3.5 | Tweaks | Odex | CDMA]

Tip us?

Wikd
Old
Thanks Meter 552
Quote:
Originally Posted by honorlost84 View Post
I have a issue with force close with the mail on my xda app. Suggestions? Cleared cache. Deleted and reinstalled nothing...

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium
Are you talking about private messages? If so, I've been having issues sometimes. When I have like 5 unread messages and try to open one of em it force closes, happens on xda app and tapatalk. Tapatalk 1 & 2. I have to long hold the message and select reply just to read it. I haven't figured out why. Sometimes I log in on my comp to read 2 or 3 of them, then when I only have 2 or 3 New messages I can read them in xda app or tapatalk.
Sprint GS3

Need Dropbox?

honorlost84
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by wikdNoob View Post
Are you talking about private messages? If so, I've been having issues sometimes. When I have like 5 unread messages and try to open one of em it force closes, happens on xda app and tapatalk. Tapatalk 1 & 2. I have to long hold the message and select reply just to read it. I haven't figured out why. Sometimes I log in on my comp to read 2 or 3 of them, then when I only have 2 or 3 New messages I can read them in xda app or tapatalk.
With mine is does it on replies

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium

vin255764
Old
Thanks Meter 2284
Quote:
Originally Posted by gokart2 View Post
Vin, any way to get a different link for the theme? Been having issues not being able to get 4shared to let me download. Trying for 2 days, fed up.

---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

Lmao...it worked right after posting this.....figures.
I have updated version 2.1 (minor changes) in my dropbox http://db.tt/LP9ZIyQ4

Got bugs?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vin255764 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

LiquidSolstice
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 4050
Did Chad dump his old kernel and start over?
Respect open source development and the benefits that it brings; say no to CyanogenMod.

Why Focal is No Longer Part of CM
Arbitrary and Negative Development Decisions by CM

AgoeZ
Old
Thanks Meter 203
Quote:
Originally Posted by vin255764 View Post
Heh,ICS ICS where are you lol
its end of april,hopefully soon...
Sooner or later, I'm still gonna wait for your dusk theme on ICS! It's gonna be awesome!

Swyped from Dual Core Shooter with 3D

LG OPTIMUS II L7 P713
Stock Rooted V10G IDN + My Own Mod

The Following User Says Thank You to AgoeZ For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Wikd
Old
Thanks Meter 552
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidSolstice View Post
Don't know anything about that.
But I want to say that I went back to rls8 because after 24 hours of beta9 test3 I was getting some minor lockups and it got pretty laggy sometimes. Never rebooted though, except when I clock past 1.72, I can run fine at 1.72 but its an instant lockup and reboot when I go above.
Sprint GS3

Need Dropbox?

alammori
Old
Thanks Meter 197
Quote:
Originally Posted by wikdNoob View Post
Don't know anything about that.
But I want to say that I went back to rls8 because after 24 hours of beta9 test3 I was getting some minor lockups and it got pretty laggy sometimes. Never rebooted though, except when I clock past 1.72, I can run fine at 1.72 but its an instant lockup and reboot when I go above.
Ziggy's latest kernel is playing very well on my phone. Battery and performance are excellent. you might want to give it a shot.
XDA is a great place for everyone who follow the three rules:
1. Read
2. Read
3. Read
The Following User Says Thank You to alammori For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Wikd
Old
Thanks Meter 552
Quote:
Originally Posted by alammori View Post
Ziggy's latest kernel is playing very well on my phone. Battery and performance are excellent. you might want to give it a shot.
If I can find it, ill give it a try, thanks.
Sprint GS3

Need Dropbox?

Eternity-3D
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidSolstice View Post
Chad was given a new base yesterday, so instead of just patching it in, he decided to rebuild on it - in an attempt to find the 2% per hour battery drain most everyone is having. personally, I have no such drain issues on my phone, and I know Chad does not.

Wikd
Old
Thanks Meter 552
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternity-3D View Post
Chad was given a new base yesterday, so instead of just patching it in, he decided to rebuild on it - in an attempt to find the 2% per hour battery drain most everyone is having. personally, I have no such drain issues on my phone, and I know Chad does not.
How do you know what % your battery drains?
Sprint GS3

Need Dropbox?

Tags
mikrunny=mikpimpin, the mik mik!
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe