Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[ROM][Nightly][ICS] Team Eos European 3G (GSM) Nightlies (umts_everest/MZ601)

OP teameos

17th April 2012, 12:15 AM   |  #961  
Thanks Meter: 2

27 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrushdog

I see something similar with the lte build. However, it should just be a graphical matter. Is data actually being dropped?

Yes, unfortunately. The problem is more than just cosmetic annoyance, as far as I can see.
17th April 2012, 12:00 PM   |  #962  
Thanks Meter: 11

109 posts
Hi again,

i'm attaching some logcats (for radio and main) regarding the 3G data connection failure, especially in areas with low signal / fast cell switching.

It seems that due to timing problems when taking new ip and executing the "route add" command the ppp0 interface routing fails.

a workaround is to switch on/off the mobile data switch, or go to airplane mode and then back.

thanks!
17th April 2012, 06:35 PM   |  #963  
Thanks Meter: 1

9 posts
Glad to see it's not just me!

Yes, data does stall completely to answer the question. I know that the CNA ROM doesn't have the same problem with GSM, however the USB port is completely non-functional in their latest ROM, and I prefer the EOS ROM!

Hopefully from those logs it is just a timing issue with the order things come back up after some signal loss situations, and an easy fix. Oddly enough though, I'm on the train now and haven't had to toggle data despite going through normally dodgy areas...
18th April 2012, 09:46 PM   |  #964  
Thanks Meter: 1

27 posts
Hi there,

When in Google Play Market i see prices in euro. This is correct. But when trying to buy sth gplay shows dollar as currency and iam not able to purchase sth.
I edited the build props for 'branding' to my porvider. But how do i get euro as currency when in payment screen.
Last edited by 1st_Xypher; 19th April 2012 at 07:18 AM.
21st April 2012, 12:47 PM   |  #965  
Flag LongXuyen
Thanks Meter: 147

377 posts
Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up
#62 is out and release by the today. Get it nowwww http://goo.im/devs/teameos/roms/nightlies/umts_everest
21st April 2012, 02:57 PM   |  #966  
Flag Jülich
Thanks Meter: 69

271 posts
More
no big changes. no need to download ...
21st April 2012, 07:37 PM   |  #967  
Flag LongXuyen
Thanks Meter: 147

377 posts
Donate to Me
More
Yes, I downloaded and tested checked in Settings>About>build number just was #61 instead of #62 as release version. Other way thanks this work.

Sent from my MZ601 using Tapatalk
22nd April 2012, 01:24 AM   |  #968  
Flag Snowy Mountains NSW Australia
Thanks Meter: 66

349 posts
More
Is anyone else having performance issues with some games? I have been changing the governor to 'performance' and running CK Zombies with horrible lag. The only fix is to reboot and shut down a couple of running apps. Very annoying. I've uninstalled a few non-essential apps with the same result.
22nd April 2012, 10:35 AM   |  #969  
Thanks Meter: 262

1,225 posts
Team eos PLEASE delete the Titanium Backup from Rom!!! When you byed the app you must delete the app in rom and install after in play store, otherwise you can't use it. That is STUPID !!!!!!!!!!!

Many people post that - so DELETE IT !!!!!!!!

One question:
In goomanager i could not save to mnt/external1/directory it is not writible? With filemanager there is no problem!

Craxx

Gesendet von meinem MZ601 mit Tapatalk 2
Last edited by Craxx; 22nd April 2012 at 10:38 AM.
22nd April 2012, 12:34 PM   |  #970  
Flag Monza
Thanks Meter: 277

630 posts
More
at a distance of one day .. Today is the # 63 and exit at the same download nightlies is also ticked the "Eos-20-umts_everest_cornerstone" what is it?
Thanks ..

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread