5,595,000 Members 39,729 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] A tribute/update to Decks 1.3d? Feedback requested

Tip us?
 
twiztidvandal417
Old
#21  
twiztidvandal417's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 33
Posts: 131
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Hagerstown, Md
I've never heard of that one, what's that one do? Or what's it like? Also I haven't messed with car O dope tweaks cuz the one time I tried to do them I messed it up lol and had to reflash fresh.

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium
 
jamieg71
Old
#22  
jamieg71's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7428
Posts: 2,952
Join Date: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by twiztidvandal417 View Post
I've never heard of that one, what's that one do? Or what's it like? Also I haven't messed with car O dope tweaks cuz the one time I tried to do them I messed it up lol and had to reflash fresh.

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium
BAM!
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2&postcount=56

Google rocks

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to jamieg71 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
twiztidvandal417
Old
#23  
twiztidvandal417's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 33
Posts: 131
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Hagerstown, Md
Haha thanks, I found that literally right after I asked! I don't understand it fully tho. So wheatley better then smartassv2 huh, guess I could give it a whirl

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium
 
gotmypanicshoes
Old
#24  
gotmypanicshoes's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 62
Posts: 72
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Swansboro, N.C.
Angry i think

i think the splash screen should say "I'M Kind've a DECKHEAD" Preach it Ropodope lol
 
BlazinThat
Old
#25  
BlazinThat's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 285
Posts: 844
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Rocky Mountain High
Oh man I hope this works, I would love an addition to decks ( greatest from ever) with the Mason built in and a few updates it would be like Zeus parted the clouds and said here use my Reloaded Deck OgEvo and laugh at all other phones.

Sent from my HTC Evo 4G using xda premium
 
ropodope
Old
#26  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 2303
Posts: 3,266
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Floor Me
I've been doing some thinking about inclusions that will do the rom justice without being over the top and yet in keeping with that decks minimalism we all have learned to appreciate while giving it a great stock setup so that any user can be proud right off the bat. Get up with me when you are ready to begin taking this on jamie.

ropodope

"Told you I'd be back. Say you miss me. Say it like you mean it!' - David Lee Roth
 
ropodope
Old
#27  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 2303
Posts: 3,266
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Floor Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotmypanicshoes View Post
i think the splash screen should say "I'M Kind've a DECKHEAD" Preach it Ropodope lol
I like it, I like it!

ropodope

"Told you I'd be back. Say you miss me. Say it like you mean it!' - David Lee Roth
 
jamieg71
Old
#28  
jamieg71's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7428
Posts: 2,952
Join Date: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by ropodope View Post
I've been doing some thinking about inclusions that will do the rom justice without being over the top and yet in keeping with that decks minimalism we all have learned to appreciate while giving it a great stock setup so that any user can be proud right off the bat. Get up with me when you are ready to begin taking this on jamie.

ropodope

"Told you I'd be back. Say you miss me. Say it like you mean it!' - David Lee Roth
Check your PM

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
 
jpisini
Old
#29  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 200
Posts: 1,008
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Weymouth
An updated decks rom would rock. I wish you guys the best. I am not a developer but will happily test things for you guys.

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium
 
smatherlee
Old
#30  
smatherlee's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 366
Posts: 626
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Behind my M24 (Retired)
+1

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Tags
not renobbed
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes