Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,583 Members 37,646 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] Miui V3 2.4.20 [U8800][discontinued]

Tip us?
 
birginioss
Old
#881  
birginioss's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 127
Join Date: Dec 2011
2.4.13 here.
Please try it yourself and report:
When I turn on bluetooth and pair my phone with the bluetooth headset, WiFi instantly loses signal and WiFi scan shows zero active points. When I turn off bluetooth, WiFi regains connectivity and WiFi scan shows every single access point.
Thank you in advance!

Sent from my shack using mail pigeons.

Meizu MX.. Dream Phone...
The Following User Says Thank You to birginioss For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
sbasil
Old
#882  
sbasil's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 595
Posts: 1,030
Join Date: Aug 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by birginioss View Post
2.4.13 here.
Please try it yourself and report:
When I turn on bluetooth and pair my phone with the bluetooth headset, WiFi instantly loses signal and WiFi scan shows zero active points. When I turn off bluetooth, WiFi regains connectivity and WiFi scan shows every single access point.
Thank you in advance!

Sent from my shack using mail pigeons.
I don't have a bluetooth headset, but I could send files via bluetooth and WiFi stayed on. [2.4.20]
Current devices:

Samsung Galaxy Note [1]
Samsung Galaxy S3 [CM11 Nightly]
Nokia Lumia 925
Nokia Lumia 2520
 
birginioss
Old
#883  
birginioss's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 127
Join Date: Dec 2011
Well just to make it clear it's not a headset (MeaNing double headphones+mic) but just a single bluetooth handsfree. This bug is not something new but now I remembered it again, because I found my lost handsfree.
I still can send items via BT and WiFi on, but when I pair audio device the bug comes alive again.. :/
Ideos you weirdo...

Sent from my shack using mail pigeons.

Meizu MX.. Dream Phone...
 
sbasil
Old
#884  
sbasil's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 595
Posts: 1,030
Join Date: Aug 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by birginioss View Post
Well just to make it clear it's not a headset (MeaNing double headphones+mic) but just a single bluetooth handsfree. This bug is not something new but now I remembered it again, because I found my lost handsfree.
I still can send items via BT and WiFi on, but when I pair audio device the bug comes alive again.. :/
Ideos you weirdo...

Sent from my shack using mail pigeons.
(Sh)it happens. There's really not much I can do about it, since can't even test it in real life (and the fact that I'm not a dev). Maybe it will be fixed in the next kernel or something, don't know.

It's never gonna be totally bug free, that much I can promise.
Current devices:

Samsung Galaxy Note [1]
Samsung Galaxy S3 [CM11 Nightly]
Nokia Lumia 925
Nokia Lumia 2520
 
greddyrx7
Old
#885  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 138
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Thessaloniki

 
DONATE TO ME
Is it possible to have a working radio fm in this rom? From aurora for example?
 
sbasil
Old
(Last edited by sbasil; 22nd April 2012 at 12:17 AM.)
#886  
sbasil's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 595
Posts: 1,030
Join Date: Aug 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by greddyrx7 View Post
Is it possible to have a working radio fm in this rom? From aurora for example?
There's the SpiritFM which has been mentioned several times before (I only use internet radios so I can't say if it sucks or not).

And getting one from Aurora is unlikely to happen. I can't and others won't...plus porting it from Aurora would probably require loads and loads and loads of work...Would be easier to use the V3 Miui's stock radio app (a wild guess).
Current devices:

Samsung Galaxy Note [1]
Samsung Galaxy S3 [CM11 Nightly]
Nokia Lumia 925
Nokia Lumia 2520
 
Bruno Soares
Old
#887  
Bruno Soares's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 13
Posts: 114
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbasil View Post
There's the SpiritFM which has been mentioned several times before (I only use internet radios so I can't say if it sucks or not).

And getting one from Aurora is unlikely to happen. I can't and others won't...plus porting it from Aurora would probably require loads and loads and loads of work...Would be easier to use the V3 Miui's stock radio app (a wild guess).
sbasil, you know where can I download this radio SpiritFM?
Can you pass me the link of the market?
Thank you.
Huawei u8800 IDEOS X5: Aurora SP

Samsung Galaxy GIO: Light Orange - 2.3.6
 
rlgcosta
Old
#888  
rlgcosta's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 74
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Porto
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruno Soares View Post
sbasil, you know where can I download this radio SpiritFM?
Can you pass me the link of the market?
Thank you.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...y.spiritfmwrxt

Abraço,
RC

*Sent by Tapatalk® for Android™
Best regards,
RCosta
 
mrasquinho
Old
#889  
mrasquinho's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 211
Posts: 1,089
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: 127.0.0.1
Quote:
Originally Posted by rlgcosta View Post
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...y.spiritfmwrxt

Abraço,
RC

*Sent by Tapatalk® for Android™
Wrong!

Light - https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...Jvcy5mbV9saSJd

Unlocked - https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...from_developer
\\ HTC One . 32GB . Silver . S-OFF . SuperCID \\
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrasquinho For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Bruno Soares
Old
#890  
Bruno Soares's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 13
Posts: 114
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by rlgcosta View Post
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...y.spiritfmwrxt

Abraço,
RC

*Sent by Tapatalk® for Android™
Rlgcosta Thanks anyway, but this radio is radio steaming ... What I want is an app that gives to pick up FM radio stations in our country.

Thank mrasquinho soon saw that these had to be, lol.
Huawei u8800 IDEOS X5: Aurora SP

Samsung Galaxy GIO: Light Orange - 2.3.6

The Following User Says Thank You to Bruno Soares For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes