FORUMS

Which OEM Would You Like to Help?

Most manufacturers have moments of greatness and moments of decadence, and in the past few years … more

Root T-Mobile S6/Edge on 5.1.1 Without Tripping Knox

If you purchase phones from a carrier, you may be no stranger to the difficulties … more

IonVR Coming Soon, HTC M9 Dev Edition Gets Android 5.1 – XDA TV

The HTC M9 Developer Edition has received Android 5.1. That and … more

Android 5.1.1 Omni ROM For Motorola Xoom

Back in Feb 2011, the Motorola Xoom became the first device to be sold with Android 3.0 … more

[ROM][★★ICS Sense 4★★][30/05l]RCMixDroidXxX v2.1,Fast Smoother Better, Tweaks

8,693 posts
Thanks Meter: 7,497
 
By capychimp, Retired Recognized Developer on 21st April 2012, 04:10 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
21st April 2012, 06:24 PM |#71  
memnoc's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 5,261
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eterno13

Amazing mms finally working +10 for this lkve the rom thanks rcmix team

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using xda premium

please guys thank both teams for the effort, is rude to me read posts like that thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by fr0zenblood75

I thought you'd never come back Downloading right now !
How about lag after you tube videos is that issue still present ?
Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G with Beats Audio using xda premium

it seems it's not present, we'll take a look

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

Superfast Mirrors here guys, thank to smartdroid team and especially @desidunda
http://smartdroidroms.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=38
The Following User Says Thank You to memnoc For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
21st April 2012, 06:24 PM |#72  
Senior Member
Flag Bari
Thanks Meter: 29
 
More
hi capychimp, a couple of questions:
-what is not working regarding the bluetooth?
-is gps fully working?
-is this rom enough stable to use as daily driver?
21st April 2012, 06:26 PM |#73  
capychimp's Avatar
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Flag At home
Thanks Meter: 7,497
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sn4k3

hi capychimp, a couple of questions:
-what is not working regarding the bluetooth?
-is gps fully working?
-is this rom enough stable to use as daily driver?

gps works as it should, bt is the same as all others, and i use it as daily
The Following User Says Thank You to capychimp For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st April 2012, 06:34 PM |#74  
Senior Member
Flag San Antonio
Thanks Meter: 52
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by capychimp

please search before asking, its already answred no still lag

Sorry I did read it and noticed that, but in other ROMS they also say Rosie lag fixed but not the YouTube bug I was just wondering. That's awesome work !

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G with Beats Audio using xda premium
21st April 2012, 06:36 PM |#75  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,152
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fr0zenblood75

Sorry I did read it and noticed that, but in other ROMS they also say Rosie lag fixed but not the YouTube bug I was just wondering. That's awesome work !

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G with Beats Audio using xda premium

+1 is the rosie lag fixed?
21st April 2012, 06:39 PM |#76  
memnoc's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 5,261
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightninbug

+1 is the rosie lag fixed?

is fixed, but I'm not sure about what you're takin about, could you be more specific?
21st April 2012, 06:40 PM |#77  
desidunda's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Southampton
Thanks Meter: 882
 
Donate to Me
More
Excellent work team
The Following User Says Thank You to desidunda For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st April 2012, 06:43 PM |#78  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,152
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by memnoc

is fixed, but I'm not sure about what you're takin about, could you be more specific?

after watching a youtube video and hitting the home button, rosie would get all choppy/lagish for about 3-10 seconds..

One more question..where can i find a changelog for the kernel thats included?
21st April 2012, 06:49 PM |#79  
anikolop's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Patras
Thanks Meter: 43
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightninbug

after watching a youtube video and hitting the home button, rosie would get all choppy/lagish for about 3-10 seconds..

One more question..where can i find a changelog for the kernel thats included?

Here is the kernel thread
21st April 2012, 06:50 PM |#80  
eterno13's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag houston
Thanks Meter: 248
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by memnoc

please guys thank both teams for the effort, is rude to me read posts like that thanks



it seems it's not present, we'll take a look

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

Superfast Mirrors here guys, thank to smartdroid team and especially @desidunda
http://smartdroidroms.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=38

Sorry memnoc thanks to smartdroid team too thanks alot

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using xda premium
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
sense4 ics rcmix sensation rom, zoom zoom sense 4
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes