OP DjordjeSRB7

20th April 2012, 07:10 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Novi Sad
Thanks Meter: 1

15 posts
More
Hi all

For several days I have a problem with the facebook app. When I open the app it's say no internet connection, I try to refresh, but without success
I reinstalled the app but the same problem again
Only works when I first log out and then log in again but when i close the app and open it again its say no connection

And another question
How do I install stock htc sense calculator widget ? Is this the widget Calculator.odex ?

Sry for my bad english.
21st April 2012, 07:41 PM   |  #2  
Flag Karachi
Thanks Meter: 221

355 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DjordjeSRB7

Hi all

For several days I have a problem with the facebook app. When I open the app it's say no internet connection, I try to refresh, but without success
Only works when I first log out and then log in again but when i close the app and open it again its say no connection

And another question
How do I install stock htc sense calculator widget ? Is this the widget Calculator.odex ?

Sry for my bad english.

I don't use facebook app so can't help you with that... calculator widget is attached.. set permissions rw-r--r-- and owner to root/root
Attached Files
File Type: apk HtcCalculatorWidget.apk - [Click for QR Code] (265.3 KB, 26 views)
23rd April 2012, 04:09 AM   |  #3  
Flag TVM
Thanks Meter: 2

29 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DjordjeSRB7

Hi all

And another question

Sry for my bad english.

The facebook app sucks on the wildfire,
Try FriendCaster and Go!Chat instead
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread