Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,048 Members 46,351 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[FP1H][Rom][Cwm][Odin]Tweaked v2.2 UPDATED 06/26/12

Tip us?

o0BlacknesS0o
Old
Thanks Meter 1902

DONATE TO ME
After redoing everything on Wednesday, I'm happy to report no problems, no reboots or hotboots...no issues at all oc'd and uv'd

Droid Charge running Tweaked 2.0 w/ FP1-PBJ

stueycaster
Old
Thanks Meter 443
Quote:
Originally Posted by cujo6801 View Post
Test test test...
Is this thread on!

SENT FROM THE DOG POUND
Quote:
Originally Posted by bvsbutthd101 View Post
Who did this?
Only those who have no lives hang out in a forum on weekends. Those who do have a life go out and have fun.

cujo6801
Old
Thanks Meter 1781
Quote:
Originally Posted by stueycaster View Post
Only those who have no lives hang out in a forum on weekends. Those who do have a life go out and have fun.
I can't tell if your trying to be funny or a jerk....
so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt....
SENT FROM THE DOG POUND

GreenMunky
Old
Thanks Meter 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwitherell View Post
Just to clarify - tonsit, not hindle

No, as I'm using some iteration of the fp1 kernel based on imnuts code as well. I don't know how Swype would affect this at all... I've had this problem when playing around with different versions of busybox - have you done anything like that? To check what version you are running, just go into terminal emulator and type busybox. A whole slew of info will come out, but the first line will list the busybox version.
which version of Busybox should we be running? I changed it to use V6 Supercharger but have since disabled it because it wasn't playing nice. But I don't remember which Busybox version I had before I downgraded it. Also, I'd like to convert to EXT4 but am unsure where to find the kernel to flash to allow for Voodoo conversion.

tonsit
Old
(Last edited by tonsit; 21st April 2012 at 06:11 PM.)
Thanks Meter 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenMunky View Post
which version of Busybox should we be running? I changed it to use V6 Supercharger but have since disabled it because it wasn't playing nice. But I don't remember which Busybox version I had before I downgraded it. Also, I'd like to convert to EXT4 but am unsure where to find the kernel to flash to allow for Voodoo conversion.
BusyBox v1.19.4 Its available in jrummy's busybox installer.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...nstaller&hl=en

You can use imoseyon's 4.0 kernel to convert, as its the most recent kernel with full voodoo controls. After converting, you will need to flash back to an FP1 kernel if you want to have wifi.
http://rootzwiki.com/topic/3426-kern...ed-v400-11611/

edit: add links
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tonsit For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

GreenMunky
Old
Thanks Meter 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonsit View Post
BusyBox v1.19.4 Its available in jrummy's busybox installer.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...nstaller&hl=en

You can use imoseyon's 4.0 kernel to convert, as its the most recent kernel with full voodoo controls. After converting, you will need to flash back to an FP1 kernel if you want to have wifi.

Worked beautifully, phone's running slicker than snot on glass! Thank you guys so much. I don't think it can get much better than this until we have a fully functioning ICS ROM/port.

Sent from my Tweaked Droid Charge by TSM, ext4, OC 1200

bvsbutthd101
Old
Thanks Meter 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonsit View Post

Or you can use the PBJ Kernel the Tweaktools website and get all the oc/uv goodies without the sacrifice of wifi
Samsung Galaxy Nexus - SlimKat Build 5
Samsung Droid Charge - Eclipse FP8 (Old but still kicking......kinda)
SUCK MY 4G LTE
(They'll have to rip my Unlimited from my cold dead hands)

GreenMunky
Old
Thanks Meter 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by bvsbutthd101 View Post
Or you can use the PBJ Kernel the Tweaktools website and get all the oc/uv goodies without the sacrifice of wifi
True, but you have to use the old kernel to convert to ext4 first, then flash the new PBJ to get wifi back. That's what he was instructing me to do.

bvsbutthd101
Old
Thanks Meter 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenMunky View Post
True, but you have to use the old kernel to convert to ext4 first, then flash the new PBJ to get wifi back. That's what he was instructing me to do.

That's what I meant. After you're converted to EXT4, flash the new PBJ kernel.
Samsung Galaxy Nexus - SlimKat Build 5
Samsung Droid Charge - Eclipse FP8 (Old but still kicking......kinda)
SUCK MY 4G LTE
(They'll have to rip my Unlimited from my cold dead hands)

DTSkyCop
Old
Thanks Meter 1

DONATE TO ME
Question EXT4 Conversion

Hello, I have been following this thread from thee beginning and am new to rooting... A Noob you say. Yesterday, I had to go back to basic fp1h dur by my noobiness and just thinking I new what I was doing.

I had stock fp1h installed... Then tried to add the v6 tweaks from Tweaktools as well as PBJ released in this thread and that was when my issues started... Sluggish attitude n phone, things not working, phone calls etc. I saw something indicating an oc of 1.2 stabilized that out... But not sure how to do that. Have SetCpu but 1000 mz is all I see for clocking...

Should I have converted to EXT4 and what exactly is this conversion doing...? Where can I find this info if anyone can point me there... My phone is back to stock kernel running like a champ... But now I am feeling venturous due to being able to get back to stock etc. not invincible, just a little venturous... Any info would be appreciated.

Thank you.

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe