Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[TOOL][AIO] StudioAndroid # Automize everything! [GUI]

OP mDroidd

20th April 2012, 08:23 AM   |  #91  
Southern_mind's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Charlotte, NC
Thanks Meter: 226
 
1,230 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mDroidd

Cygwin is a bash port for Windows, with extra features and ports.

One of the ports is Imagemagick. If you install imagemagick via Cygwin, you can use my tool.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Yeah I did some googling about it. So your talking about your correct tool or the one for windows? That I can use with imagemagick via Cygwin?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
20th April 2012, 08:30 AM   |  #92  
mDroidd's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,385
 
1,833 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by nativi

Yeah I did some googling about it. So your talking about your correct tool or the one for windows? That I can use with imagemagick via Cygwin?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Well, my tool will include Cygwin soon.

ImageMagick

Please try to download the Cygwin release and extract the "bin" folder in /bin etc etc etc

Maybe it works, I don't know.
dhruv.always
20th April 2012, 07:36 PM   |  #93  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
n/a posts
How do I install on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS ? I am new to Ubuntu
EDIT: ./SAI: line 46: /home/dhruv/StudioAndroid/SA: No such file or directory
Last edited by dhruv.always; 20th April 2012 at 07:40 PM.
21st April 2012, 09:56 AM   |  #94  
Southern_mind's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Charlotte, NC
Thanks Meter: 226
 
1,230 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Donate to Me
More
I tried to use your tool to resize some xhdpi images to hdpi tried over and over again and it didn't work nothing would show in the resized folders one time I got a folder for every image with the image name but still no images. I did you that when the script was running at the end of the line it would say command not recognized. I was using a virtual machine with ubuntu 11.10

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
21st April 2012, 10:24 AM   |  #95  
mDroidd's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,385
 
1,833 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by nativi

I tried to use your tool to resize some xhdpi images to hdpi tried over and over again and it didn't work nothing would show in the resized folders one time I got a folder for every image with the image name but still no images. I did you that when the script was running at the end of the line it would say command not recognized. I was using a virtual machine with ubuntu 11.10

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Try updating and try again.

It's a bug I had before, too.

Make sure the APK is the only thing in the Resize folder, and XHDPI is available in your APK.

Also, try this:
sudo apt-get install imagemagick

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
21st April 2012, 11:53 AM   |  #96  
mDroidd's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,385
 
1,833 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhruv.always

How do I install on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS ? I am new to Ubuntu
EDIT: ./SAI: line 46: /home/dhruv/StudioAndroid/SA: No such file or directory

12.04 is beta...

10.04 is LTS, did I make a typo?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
21st April 2012, 07:56 PM   |  #97  
Southern_mind's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Charlotte, NC
Thanks Meter: 226
 
1,230 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mDroidd

Try updating and try again.

It's a bug I had before, too.

Make sure the APK is the only thing in the Resize folder, and XHDPI is available in your APK.

Also, try this:
sudo apt-get install imagemagick

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Hey thanks that worked but the xhdpi to hdpi images are coming out smaller then they are on my Droid Bionic
For ex battery_charge_background is 212x276 on my hdpi bionic folder but after i convert an xhdpi folder to hdpi is 158x206 which alot smaller then the bionic one.
22nd April 2012, 05:12 PM   |  #98  
mario_fe's Avatar
Member
Flag San Juan
Thanks Meter: 44
 
88 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
Hi mdroidd how do i decompile and compile an apk on ubuntu 11.10
with this tool?
Thanks and congrats for your work!!!

Sent from my LG-P500h using Tapatalk 2
22nd April 2012, 05:21 PM   |  #99  
mDroidd's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,385
 
1,833 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by mario_fe

Hi mdroidd how do i decompile and compile an apk on ubuntu 11.10
with this tool?
Thanks and congrats for your work!!!

Sent from my LG-P500h using Tapatalk 2

Choose option DeCompile

If you not already did this, then my tool will now create a DIR: APK/IN. Place the APK's in there and re-choose option

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
22nd April 2012, 05:30 PM   |  #100  
mario_fe's Avatar
Member
Flag San Juan
Thanks Meter: 44
 
88 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mDroidd

Choose option DeCompile

If you not already did this, then my tool will now create a DIR: APK/IN. Place the APK's in there and re-choose option

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Ok. I will try that , thanks!!!

Sent from my LG-P500h using Tapatalk 2

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes