FORUMS

Sunday Debate: How Can We Get a No-Compromise Phone?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Compromises. Come with your opinions and … more

PSA: You Can Optimize Your Note 4’s Recents Menu & RAM

The Note 4 never had the fastest Recents Menu, and despite its 3GB of RAM, … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (July 25 – Aug 1)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Voices Of XDA: Orbiting The Earth With Android

Editor’s note: This week’s feature has been written by forum … more

Desire HD vs One S - Benchmark Test!

514 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,223
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
7th April 2012, 01:46 AM |#31  
marsdta's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 456
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMango

Exactly.

Though I will say that the desire S Roms might be further along than ours, but i don't visit those threads to know their status. Sense 4 is to be pretty light but not sure how it compares to 3.5 and 3.6
 
 
7th April 2012, 02:18 AM |#32  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 31
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marsdta

Though I will say that the desire S Roms might be further along than ours, but i don't visit those threads to know their status. Sense 4 is to be pretty light but not sure how it compares to 3.5 and 3.6

Sense 3.5 should be heavier than the slimmed down Sense 4A (removing features should make it lighter + isn't ICS supposed to bring speed optimizations?). But as you are saying, the current beta Sense 4 roms don't yet have the same level of speed tweaks we have in the faster Sense 3.5 roms.
7th April 2012, 02:18 AM |#33  
Flow-Wolf's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Marseille
Thanks Meter: 1,223
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMango

You should try the RCmix 4 rom.

I have flashed all the One V roms, and everytime I go back to Rcmix it feels much smoother, more responsive, faster.

I try it this week end with PrimoS 3.3

@marsdta I agree with you
8th April 2012, 09:13 PM |#34  
Pruikki's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Finland
Thanks Meter: 19
 
More
Oke! so we wanna know the screen differences . screen close ups dhd vs one S.

in terms of sharpness
color
vividnes (how bright)
close ups on same pictures to compare screens.

DO that and We are SO happy! thanx! dude!
8th April 2012, 10:14 PM |#35  
Flow-Wolf's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Marseille
Thanks Meter: 1,223
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pruikki

Oke! so we wanna know the screen differences . screen close ups dhd vs one S.

in terms of sharpness
color
vividnes (how bright)
close ups on same pictures to compare screens.

DO that and We are SO happy! thanx! dude!

Sure I will do that

I must receive it for next week I can't wait and my exams are coming but I will do that be sure
20th April 2012, 09:58 AM |#36  
Flow-Wolf's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Marseille
Thanks Meter: 1,223
 
More
New video


HTC One S vs Desire HD - Benchmark Test

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tb3pvX80ddo


21st April 2012, 04:45 PM |#37  
matthew33's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 336
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flow-Wolf

Hello!

I am Flow, and soon I can test HTC One S. So I want to know what you want I test vs HTC Desire HD.

Then I will create a video and upload it on my YouTube Channel.

You can ask special question for special model!

Let me know what you want to know!



Here is the first Video

Others coming soon



One S - One X - DHD design comparison

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGn45PJkslo



HTC One S vs Desire HD - Benchmark Test

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tb3pvX80ddo




Don't forget to add me on facebook for specific ask , and share my work.

Thanks.

Flow

Desire HD vs HTC One test = perfect - exactly what we wana see..nice one, flow - you da man!!

matt

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flow-Wolf

Hello!

I am Flow, and soon I can test HTC One S. So I want to know what you want I test vs HTC Desire HD.

Then I will create a video and upload it on my YouTube Channel.

You can ask special question for special model!

Let me know what you want to know!



Here is the first Video

Others coming soon



One S - One X - DHD design comparison

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGn45PJkslo



HTC One S vs Desire HD - Benchmark Test

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tb3pvX80ddo




Don't forget to add me on facebook for specific ask , and share my work.

Thanks.

Flow

Holy Cr*p!! I thought there would be a difference in speed etc...but not by that much....the One X makes the Desire HD look like a 1.1 fiesta vs a Lambourgini Galardo!!

Me goota get my hands on the One X!!!

Need..want....must have!!!!

Matt
21st April 2012, 07:36 PM |#38  
Flow-Wolf's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Marseille
Thanks Meter: 1,223
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by matthew33

Desire HD vs HTC One test = perfect - exactly what we wana see..nice one, flow - you da man!!

matt

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

Thanks man nice to now you enjoy it

Quote:


Holy Cr*p!! I thought there would be a difference in speed etc...but not by that much....the One X makes the Desire HD look like a 1.1 fiesta vs a Lambourgini Galardo!!

Me goota get my hands on the One X!!!

Need..want....must have!!!!

Matt

This is the ONE S not ONE X

Yep so smooth this is too amazing xD

Other tests are coming, by Hands On difference
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
desire hd, htc one, versus
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes