5,814,633 Members 53,423 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Having root issues has this happened to anyone?

Tip us?

r4zrm4xxx
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Tried reflashing fast boot files with red lite but battery died on last step and phone wont turn on to charge so now I gotta try to make a cable......

Sent from my MB870 using XDA

dtrail1
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 7,770

DONATE TO ME
For me it worked to charge in fastboot mode just with normal cable, no factory cable. I just waited until it has been shown „battery ok“

Sent from my XT910 using Tapatalk 2
My English? Well, if you find any orthographic mistakes you're allowed to keep them for your own behalf, to sell 'em, use them or whatever you want to do with it..

Every little cup of coffee will help! BIG THANKS to all who supported me in any way and this great community!!

Currently needed: I'm happy!
But I'm thankful for everything!!

And/or help me by registering here via THIS banner - and earn some BTC for yourself with your own banner:

It's just a matter of time - you'll get BTC/FTC/LTC/ETC for simply doing -.- NOTHING