Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,461 Members 47,512 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][29 March] BinDroid I-Scream XL [Kernel] Stock| Fast and Stable | Online

Tip us?
 
Schumi 01
Old
#131  
Schumi 01's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 68
Posts: 457
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Caerphilly
Quote:
Originally Posted by benjamin.j.goodwin View Post
Can you pm me the apks. And the icons? I will change them over for you and then send them back. with a flash able zip file for you

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA Premium HD app
Thanks Ben, you truly are a Gentleman.
 
benjamin.j.goodwin
Old
#132  
benjamin.j.goodwin's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 4972
Posts: 2,974
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Northampton

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schumi 01 View Post
Thanks Ben, you truly are a Gentleman.
Anytime. If you want I can put some brief instructions on how to change them too

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA Premium HD app
NEXUS 5 (RED)
BEERGANG BETA
ELEMENTALX

 
Schumi 01
Old
#133  
Schumi 01's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 68
Posts: 457
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Caerphilly
Quote:
Originally Posted by benjamin.j.goodwin View Post
Anytime. If you want I can put some brief instructions on how to change them too

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA Premium HD app
That will be great if you could, only problem i have i cannot seem to see how i can attach these files to your through a pm.
 
benjamin.j.goodwin
Old
#134  
benjamin.j.goodwin's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 4972
Posts: 2,974
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Northampton

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schumi 01 View Post
That will be great if you could, only problem i have i cannot seem to see how i can attach these files to your through a pm.
Do you have dropbox? Just pm the link to the files once they are in the public folder. Then I can download them.

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA Premium HD app
NEXUS 5 (RED)
BEERGANG BETA
ELEMENTALX

 
Schumi 01
Old
#135  
Schumi 01's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 68
Posts: 457
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Caerphilly
Quote:
Originally Posted by benjamin.j.goodwin View Post
Do you have dropbox? Just pm the link to the files once they are in the public folder. Then I can download them.

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA Premium HD app
I just opened up an account and i have pm'd you the links, i hope that works.

Thanks
 
benjamin.j.goodwin
Old
#136  
benjamin.j.goodwin's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 4972
Posts: 2,974
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Northampton

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schumi 01 View Post
I just opened up an account and i have pm'd you the links, i hope that works.

Thanks
Check your email

Let me know if they both work
NEXUS 5 (RED)
BEERGANG BETA
ELEMENTALX

 
Schumi 01
Old
#137  
Schumi 01's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 68
Posts: 457
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Caerphilly
Quote:
Originally Posted by benjamin.j.goodwin View Post
Check your email

Let me know if they both work
Thanks Ben, I tried installing them through file explorer, and they fail comes up with "Application Not installed", i even tried deleting the original APK.

Strange that.
 
AndroHero
Old
#138  
AndroHero's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 896
Posts: 6,462
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Manchester
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schumi 01 View Post
Thanks Ben, I tried installing them through file explorer, and they fail comes up with "Application Not installed", i even tried deleting the original APK.

Strange that.
You can not install system apps like that mate use a root enabled file explorer, copy them to /system/app/ and give them the permissions rwx-rxx-rxx

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using Tapatalk 2
------------------------------------------------------------
My Device
HTC Sensation XL
Rom Version - 3 Musketeers Insanely Cool Sense v2.2.1
Baseband - 10.10.12_M
Kernel - 2.6.35.13



 
benjamin.j.goodwin
Old
#139  
benjamin.j.goodwin's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 4972
Posts: 2,974
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Northampton

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schumi 01 View Post
Thanks Ben, I tried installing them through file explorer, and they fail comes up with "Application Not installed", i even tried deleting the original APK.

Strange that.
Tried doing an adb push?

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA Premium HD app
NEXUS 5 (RED)
BEERGANG BETA
ELEMENTALX

 
Schumi 01
Old
#140  
Schumi 01's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 68
Posts: 457
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Caerphilly
Quote:
Originally Posted by benjamin.j.goodwin View Post
Tried doing an adb push?

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA Premium HD app
Could you explain how i do that please ?

Thanks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes