XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Oregon Trail: American Settlers SD Card Data Problem

Tip us?

fedorp
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Oregon Trail: American Settlers SD Card Data Problem

I currently don't have internet access on my Kindle Fire so I decided to hook it up and install Oregon Trail: American Settlers via my USB cable. I tried copying the SD Card data (PowerVR) to the sdcard/Android/data/ folder, but it still asks me download the data via carrier or wifi. I have cyanogenmod 7 on my KF if that changes anything. Any way of fixing this?

Thanks

airmaxx23
Old
Thanks Meter 654
Quote:
Originally Posted by fedorp View Post
I currently don't have internet access on my Kindle Fire so I decided to hook it up and install Oregon Trail: American Settlers via my USB cable. I tried copying the SD Card data (PowerVR) to the sdcard/Android/data/ folder, but it still asks me download the data via carrier or wifi. I have cyanogenmod 7 on my KF if that changes anything. Any way of fixing this?

Thanks
You may want to try making a Gameloft folder and placing the files in there.

fedorp
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Do you want me to rename the folder to Gameloft in that same location (sdcard/Android/data)?

airmaxx23
Old
Thanks Meter 654
Make it on the root of the sdcard then place the contents there.

ma.da.ladla
Old
Thanks Meter 4
yes make gameloft folder in root then place

Sent From my Kindle Fire
Setupetails are Below
Cm7 Barebones+Raven's Kernel
Minimum:300 Higher 1200mhz
Go launcher Ex With MIUI Theme
Games:MC3,Fifa 2012,Real Racing 2,Stick Cricket,Gangster Rio....
Apps:Mx Video Player,JetVid,Titanium Backup,Opera Mobile,Dolphin HD,Adobe Reader

fedorp
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Sorry for the late reply, I looked at the root of the SD card and checked, there is already a folder called "gameloft". So do I put the contents of the SD data into the files section? I did so and it's still asking me to obtain the SD data via wifi or carrier.

jlchavis0844
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by fedorp View Post

Thanks
Reinstall from apk might be your best bet.