Oregon Trail: American Settlers SD Card Data Problem

OP fedorp

16th April 2012, 06:53 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

13 posts
I currently don't have internet access on my Kindle Fire so I decided to hook it up and install Oregon Trail: American Settlers via my USB cable. I tried copying the SD Card data (PowerVR) to the sdcard/Android/data/ folder, but it still asks me download the data via carrier or wifi. I have cyanogenmod 7 on my KF if that changes anything. Any way of fixing this?

Thanks
16th April 2012, 08:01 PM   |  #2  
Flag Colton, NY
Thanks Meter: 980

3,211 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fedorp

I currently don't have internet access on my Kindle Fire so I decided to hook it up and install Oregon Trail: American Settlers via my USB cable. I tried copying the SD Card data (PowerVR) to the sdcard/Android/data/ folder, but it still asks me download the data via carrier or wifi. I have cyanogenmod 7 on my KF if that changes anything. Any way of fixing this?

Thanks

You may want to try making a Gameloft folder and placing the files in there.
17th April 2012, 12:43 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

13 posts
Do you want me to rename the folder to Gameloft in that same location (sdcard/Android/data)?
17th April 2012, 02:13 AM   |  #4  
Flag Colton, NY
Thanks Meter: 980

3,211 posts
Make it on the root of the sdcard then place the contents there.
17th April 2012, 09:06 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 4

92 posts
yes make gameloft folder in root then place

Sent From my Kindle Fire
Setupetails are Below
Cm7 Barebones+Raven's Kernel
Minimum:300 Higher 1200mhz
Go launcher Ex With MIUI Theme
Games:MC3,Fifa 2012,Real Racing 2,Stick Cricket,Gangster Rio....
Apps:Mx Video Player,JetVid,Titanium Backup,Opera Mobile,Dolphin HD,Adobe Reader
18th April 2012, 05:27 PM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member

13 posts
Sorry for the late reply, I looked at the root of the SD card and checked, there is already a folder called "gameloft". So do I put the contents of the SD data into the files section? I did so and it's still asking me to obtain the SD data via wifi or carrier.
21st April 2012, 08:26 PM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fedorp

Thanks

Reinstall from apk might be your best bet.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread