FORUMS

HTC Delivering Ads Straight to Sense Home

HTC’s 2015 has been a year marked by a desperate search for revenue.The HTC One M9 … more

Galaxy S6 & Edge get €100 Price Cut—New Models Incoming

Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by … more

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

Experimental TWRP Available For Moto G 2015

XDA Senior Member squid2 has posted experimental builds of TWRP for the Moto G … more

[Q] Best Rom for ds7

188 posts
Thanks Meter: 76
 
By RichieRich84, Senior Member on 15th April 2012, 05:07 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I don't know which Rom is best for my t-mobile device which is rooted stock Rom 2.2.2 and want to upgrade rom. I know their are bugs in some so whichever has the least bugs and crashes would be great help and cut back the extensive reading thru tons of posts. Links to download Rom would be sweet too. I am a noob, but I got it figured out.
 
 
16th April 2012, 01:07 PM |#2  
Senior Member
Flag Heredia
Thanks Meter: 977
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieRich84

I don't know which Rom is best for my t-mobile device which is rooted stock Rom 2.2.2 and want to upgrade rom. I know their are bugs in some so whichever has the least bugs and crashes would be great help and cut back the extensive reading thru tons of posts. Links to download Rom would be sweet too. I am a noob, but I got it figured out.

If you don't do that reading then you are going to have trouble so my answer to you is to read because you are FAR from having it figured out
The Following User Says Thank You to cdzo72 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th April 2012, 01:11 PM |#3  
PanchoPlanet's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Crooklyn
Thanks Meter: 859
 
Donate to Me
More
I thought it was deep space 9?

Pp.

Sent from my tofu plasma converter.
17th April 2012, 02:56 AM |#4  
RichieRich84's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Washington
Thanks Meter: 76
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdzo72

If you don't do that reading then you are going to have trouble so my answer to you is to read because you are FAR from having it figured out

you called it now im stuck in cwm boot loop.
17th April 2012, 04:13 AM |#5  
Senior Member
Flag Heredia
Thanks Meter: 977
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieRich84

you called it now im stuck in cwm boot loop.

What did you flash is the first thing we need to know to help

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk 2
21st April 2012, 08:58 PM |#6  
Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
HoneyStreak (StreakDroid 7) is the best for me now. ICS also is quite good, but camera (and 2g/3g) dont work.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
dell streak 7 roms
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes