Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,360 Members 48,997 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Droid 2 Global unlock code

Tip us?

erfannf2
Old
Thanks Meter 18

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabigserver View Post
There's no way to solve this, I am not sure but it seems this problem occurs due to the turbo sim firmware, I just bought and paid for an Universal No Cut Sim Card (black turbosim), anyway, It hasnt arrived yet, will be waiting for almost 3-4 weeks I guess, when i Get it, Ill tell you... lol long wait....
It took a long time for me too. 45 days. Let us know if your's is good or not. Which country would you use the turbo sim?

dabigserver
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by erfannf2 View Post
It took a long time for me too. 45 days. Let us know if your's is good or not. Which country would you use the turbo sim?
The *#**^& seller didnt have the turbosim in stock so I told him to refund the money, I Will buy another one again(of course with another seller).... Gosh!

lodestar1
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Can someone who have unlocked a D2G with some kind of Turbosim , please tell us more and recommend from where he got it from (site ) , the exact model and year, etc. I've tried an unlocking code but it didn't work like many people here stated, so I wanna try the Turbosim. Really hope someone answers my question. Thanks

Kioba
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by lodestar1 View Post
Can someone who have unlocked a D2G with some kind of Turbosim , please tell us more and recommend from where he got it from (site ) , the exact model and year, etc. I've tried an unlocking code but it didn't work like many people here stated, so I wanna try the Turbosim. Really hope someone answers my question. Thanks
Well I get a universal turbo SIM from china, bought at ebay, for now to send sms and make calls works nice. I haven't a data plan yet, so I dunno if it have a problem, but did test with a sim from a friend and the internet works smoothly.

The thing I have heard so far, is that depend your carrier and the turbo sim you are using. Most of people has recommended the turbo sim with 2011 fw. You can fin it easy on ebay. Look with this item number 270690911540

Sent from my DROID3 using XDA

dabigserver
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioba;25255757[*
] Look with this item number 270690911540

yeap thats the one I just bought yesterday! i hope i get it fast.... I am tired of having a stupid paperweight there....

Kioba
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabigserver View Post
yeap thats the one I just bought yesterday! i hope i get it fast.... I am tired of having a stupid paperweight there....
When you have used, please let us know your comments. That way we can determinate the best turbo sim out there for us those can't unlock with code.

seijidinzuala
Old
Thanks Meter 3
just recieved my turbo sim and works great yayy

Kioba
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by seijidinzuala View Post
just recieved my turbo sim and works great yayy
Have you test with data? 3g or 2g?

zukko
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioba View Post
Have you test with data? 3g or 2g?
not reccomended to use it for 3g or 2 g data.
your unlocksim will burn out after a week of use.

Kioba
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by zukko View Post
not reccomended to use it for 3g or 2 g data.
your unlocksim will burn out after a week of use.
I want to know if there are any turbo Sim out there that supports data. Because I read in another forum that they were using it.

Tags
d2g, locked