5,599,337 Members 37,863 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

XDA Android App - Problems / Bugs / Feature Requests etc.

Tip us?

boborone
Old
Thanks Meter 2368
Quote:
Originally Posted by robm1911 View Post
I'd be more than happy to test if needed..
Southwest Ford in WeatherFord

You want a test drive?!
One Less Car

Get Out and Ride

Zaihanzainal
Old
Thanks Meter 224
Ok uploading photos work fine now..... only copy thread/post URL causes fc

Sent from my LG-P970 using xda premium

adamski123
Old
Thanks Meter 182
Hi guys.
Everytime I try and access a pm I get force close.. any fix?
Thanks
Adam

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium
Sony Alpha A58 Digital SLR.

parginos
Old
Thanks Meter 11
The app is really nice except one thing, everytime i press back button it takes me to the forum home page and i have to do all the searching again!!!!

Thank you!!!

mikef
Old
(Last edited by mikef; 28th May 2012 at 04:47 PM.)
Senior Moderator
Thanks Meter 4626
Any idea why my thanks count would show two different values in the XDA app under my profile? Not a big deal, just curious. I guess it has something to do with me inheriting the Sensation radio/RIL thread from glitzbd? Thanks!
Donate to XDA! -- Please read and follow the XDA Rules -- Please

Useful Guides: XDA New User Guide - XDA Visual User Guide - Getting Moderator Help ----
How To Logcat - How to apply to become a Recognized Contributor/Themer on XDA ----------------------------
Please read all the stickied guides in your device's forums -----------------------------------------------------------------
Click here if you want to find out how to get to 10 posts --------------Remember...Hold Your Fire!

boborone
Old
Thanks Meter 2368
Quote:
Originally Posted by mf2112 View Post
Any idea why my thanks count would show two different values in the XDA app under my profile? Not a big deal, just curious. I guess it has something to do with me inheriting the Sensation radio/RIL thread from glitzbd? Thanks!
795 is the number of times you have thanked some one else, 803 is how many times you have been thanked
One Less Car

Get Out and Ride
The Following User Says Thank You to boborone For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Avilove.Cullen
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 709
not able to upload photos .. What to do? ? It says please login .. But i am already logged in

And one more thing please add notification when someone quotes me in a post coz it is very difficult to check each and every thread for my reply
Like wise if someone will quote me in dis thread then i wl be not able to knw
So itz a bit kinda suggestion and request too

Sent from my GT-S5670 using xda premium

mikef
Old
Senior Moderator
Thanks Meter 4626
Quote:
Originally Posted by boborone View Post
795 is the number of times you have thanked some one else, 803 is how many times you have been thanked
Hmm, somehow I thought I had given out a lot more than I have received, but my rate of intake has increased lately. Thanks!

Useful Guides: XDA New User Guide - XDA Visual User Guide - Getting Moderator Help ----
How To Logcat - How to apply to become a Recognized Contributor/Themer on XDA ----------------------------
Please read all the stickied guides in your device's forums -----------------------------------------------------------------
Click here if you want to find out how to get to 10 posts --------------Remember...Hold Your Fire!

boborone
Old
Thanks Meter 2368
Quote:
Originally Posted by avilove4u View Post
not able to upload photos .. What to do? ? It says please login .. But i am already logged in

And one more thing please add notification when someone quotes me in a post coz it is very difficult to check each and every thread for my reply
Like wise if someone will quote me in dis thread then i wl be not able to knw
So itz a bit kinda suggestion and request too

Sent from my GT-S5670 using xda premium
There used to be an option to get notified if someone quotes you, I can't find it now in the user cp, maybe somebody knows where it is.
One Less Car

Get Out and Ride

mikef
Old
Senior Moderator
Thanks Meter 4626
Quote:
Originally Posted by boborone View Post
There used to be an option to get notified if someone quotes you, I can't find it now in the user cp, maybe somebody knows where it is.
I just went through every option and menu and did not see it. Perhaps it was removed, or is a dev/mod only feature now.