FORUMS

OnePlus Addresses Reservation List Cheating

Jake Cooper figured out how to bump his place up on OnePlus’ reservation list and … more

OnePlus 2 Benchmark Scores Show Its Muscle

This video by FoneArena contains all the popular benchmarks being tested on the OnePlus 2, … more

Sony’s Emergence in The Middle: Is The Price Right?

Sony’s Electronics Division is not in its best days, and its smartphone … more

HTC Delivering Ads Straight to Sense Home

HTC’s 2015 has been a year marked by a desperate search for revenue.The HTC One M9 … more

[Req]CarbonGlass AOKP theme

975 posts
Thanks Meter: 248
 
By saramon, Senior Member on 20th April 2012, 06:56 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
21st April 2012, 09:06 PM |#11  
TexasLTE's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Texas
Thanks Meter: 4,077
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by saramon

If someone could port this that would be sweet

http://rootzwiki.com/topic/22208-the...32-toromaguro/

That actually is a very nice looking theme ...
 
 
21st April 2012, 09:23 PM |#12  
orlzzt's Avatar
Senior Member
Daytona Beach, FL
Thanks Meter: 1,995
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasEpic4G

That actually is a very nice looking theme ...

VERY sweet looking theme! Can that be ported to a TW version?
The Following User Says Thank You to orlzzt For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st April 2012, 09:27 PM |#13  
TexasLTE's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Texas
Thanks Meter: 4,077
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlzzt

VERY sweet looking theme! Can that be ported to a TW version?

Quick ... go ask Nash
21st April 2012, 09:58 PM |#14  
orlzzt's Avatar
Senior Member
Daytona Beach, FL
Thanks Meter: 1,995
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasEpic4G

Quick ... go ask Nash

Smart ass

He'll drive to Florida and throw me in a swamp

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium
21st April 2012, 10:03 PM |#15  
TexasLTE's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Texas
Thanks Meter: 4,077
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlzzt

Smart ass

He'll drive to Florida and throw me in a swamp

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium

LOL ... I was being serious ..... ( I have subsequently read your exchange in another thread and had to laugh ) .... I had already bugged him about another theme to port ( which he's working on ) as well .... so , it's your turn to bug him .....
21st April 2012, 10:24 PM |#16  
orlzzt's Avatar
Senior Member
Daytona Beach, FL
Thanks Meter: 1,995
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasEpic4G

LOL ... I was being serious ..... ( I have subsequently read your exchange in another thread and had to laugh ) .... I had already bugged him about another theme to port ( which he's working on ) as well .... so , it's your turn to bug him .....

Fine. If I change my screen name to "GatorBait" you'll know what happened.

If I had any guts, i'd learn to do it myself. I wish Marcusant and Kenny would open an Andriod College...

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to orlzzt For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd April 2012, 12:32 AM |#17  
‹BERô's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Texas
Thanks Meter: 8,953
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlzzt

Fine. If I change my screen name to "GatorBait" you'll know what happened.

If I had any guts, i'd learn to do it myself. I wish Marcusant and Kenny would open an Andriod College...

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium

Travmofosho has a how to =]

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium
22nd April 2012, 03:23 AM |#18  
saramon's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Salt Lake City
Thanks Meter: 248
 
More
Will this work with b33?
23rd April 2012, 12:59 AM |#19  
SwimDrewid's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 343
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by saramon

Will this work with b33?

Nope. Incompatible SystemUI apks.

And this systemUI/res/* differs vastly from the rom (and uot) apks.

I'll pm the OP later to find out which directories/files he ported

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes