FORUMS

Battery Life Guide Helps You Get More out of Your Device

Battery life is a primary concern when it comes to smartphones these days, and … more

Vinsic Doosl FM Transmitter Review – Accessory Review

A lot of vehicles come with stereos featuring Bluetooth connectivity. This … more

Nexus & Cookies: A More Focused Direction?

It is that time of the year again, and we are approaching the day where Android fans all over … more

LG G4 US Carrier Release Dates

The LG G4 was announced on April 29th with its Snapdragon 808 SoC, a welcomed change from its higher-end … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Sense 4 ICS One V Support Thread

21st April 2012, 10:35 PM |#11  
ZyrtecKWT's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
I would like to thank all those who contributed to this. I fixed Bluetooth now and we will try Repair everything and will make this ROM full by any means possible.

thank you for everybody

sorry guys >> i am not speak english good
Attached Files
File Type: zip Bluetooth Fix For Sense 4 (XL).zip - [Click for QR Code] (310.3 KB, 70 views)
Last edited by ZyrtecKWT; 21st April 2012 at 10:55 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ZyrtecKWT For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
21st April 2012, 11:47 PM |#12  
Alex-V's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 4,715
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZyrtecKWT

I would like to thank all those who contributed to this. I fixed Bluetooth now and we will try Repair everything and will make this ROM full by any means possible.

thank you for everybody

sorry guys >> i am not speak english good

yeah...cool...thats why i love xda...big big thx

with kind regards
22nd April 2012, 03:12 AM |#13  
ZyrtecKWT's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex-V

yeah...cool...thats why i love xda...big big thx

with kind regards

Your welcome sure
23rd April 2012, 07:53 AM |#14  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Could anybody please guide me how to port kernal from rom to another rom.

I have a problem in my mic "it is working with the origianl rom very well, but with some of the ported roms, it is making my voice like a machine during a voice call",

so, i need to port the kernal and drivers which are included in the official ICS update to sense 4.0 rom. to enable myself and all peaple suffering from the same issue.

regards,
23rd April 2012, 10:09 AM |#15  
AndroHero's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Manchester
Thanks Meter: 908
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mh2hamed

Could anybody please guide me how to port kernal from rom to another rom.

I have a problem in my mic "it is working with the origianl rom very well, but with some of the ported roms, it is making my voice like a machine during a voice call",

so, i need to port the kernal and drivers which are included in the official ICS update to sense 4.0 rom. to enable myself and all peaple suffering from the same issue.

regards,

You can not port the kernel as there has been no source code released yet. And you can not port the drivers because they are for diffrent h/w.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using Tapatalk 2
23rd April 2012, 10:22 AM |#16  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroHero

You can not port the kernel as there has been no source code released yet. And you can not port the drivers because they are for diffrent h/w.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using Tapatalk 2

thanks for your reply,

is there anyway to solve the mic problem for my device.
23rd April 2012, 07:07 PM |#17  
MadCobbler's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Flag Sheffield
Thanks Meter: 6,518
 
More
The mic fix for this rom was taken from the only source that was available at the time which was the zombie rom, so to be honest I don't think you're gonna get a better mic fix until full ics sources are released....

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to MadCobbler For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th April 2012, 05:43 PM |#18  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by [vertigo]

The mic fix for this rom was taken from the only source that was available at the time which was the zombie rom, so to be honest I don't think you're gonna get a better mic fix until full ics sources are released....

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

thanks for your attention,

now i know the problem very well, while a call, if iam using the phone itself it is looks like iam using the speakers, but if used the headphone it is very good.

could you please guide me to fix this problem.
26th April 2012, 12:35 PM |#19  
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes