Need Some Help with Build Info
Hi everyone. I maintain reference pages at http://www.randomphantasmagoria.com
containing links to all stock firmware for the Nexus S, Xoom, and Galaxy Nexus. I am beginning to work on a page for the Nexus One as well. The problem is...I never owned a Nexus One, so I need someone to help with build history. From searching, it seems like the N1 has had the following firmware builds:
Now onto my questions:
1. Did I miss any builds?
2. Were there separate builds for the AT&T variant?
3. If there were, did the AT&T builds use different radio images than the T-Mobile version, or were they universal?
3. What was the original stock build that first shipped on the AT&T variant?
4. I saw some references to builds beginning with EPE. What were those about?
5. Does anyone know all the various bootloader versions over the course of the N1's lifetime, and what updates contained a bootloader update?
Any info you could provide would be very helpful. Thanks in advance!
Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2
XDA's Resident Archiver-in-Chief
Samsung Galaxy S4 Google Play Edition
:: jgedlteue 4.4/KRT16S :: Radio I9505GUEUCMKG :: Bootloader I9505GUEUCMKG
Asus Nexus 7 LTE
:: razorg 4.4/KRT16S :: Radio G00_2.37.0_1024 :: Bootloader FLO-04.01
Samsung Nexus 10
:: mantaray 4.4/KRT16S :: Bootloader MANTAMF01
OTA Update URL Threads: Nexus 5
:: Nexus 4
:: Nexus 7 (2013)
:: Nexus 7 (2012)
:: Nexus 10
:: Galaxy S4 GPE
:: HTC One GPE
OTA updates for every Nexus, Google Play Edition, and "Google Experience" device since the Motorola Droid as http://www.randomphantasmagoria.com/firmware