Need Some Help with Build Info
Hi everyone. I maintain reference pages at http://www.randomphantasmagoria.com
containing links to all stock firmware for the Nexus S, Xoom, and Galaxy Nexus. I am beginning to work on a page for the Nexus One as well. The problem is...I never owned a Nexus One, so I need someone to help with build history. From searching, it seems like the N1 has had the following firmware builds:
Now onto my questions:
1. Did I miss any builds?
2. Were there separate builds for the AT&T variant?
3. If there were, did the AT&T builds use different radio images than the T-Mobile version, or were they universal?
3. What was the original stock build that first shipped on the AT&T variant?
4. I saw some references to builds beginning with EPE. What were those about?
5. Does anyone know all the various bootloader versions over the course of the N1's lifetime, and what updates contained a bootloader update?
Any info you could provide would be very helpful. Thanks in advance!
Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2
Every OTA update for every Nexus and Google Experience device since the Motorola Droid at http://www.randomphantasmagoria.com/firmware.
g3_att_us 4.4.2 / KVT49L
Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0
milletlteuc 4.4.2 / KOT49H
Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2
viennalteatt 4.4.2 / KOT49H
Samsung Gear Live
sprat 4.4W / KMV78Y