Any info on the Droid Fighter?

OP stevessvt

13th April 2012, 08:33 AM   |  #51  
Thanks Meter: 4

52 posts
More
I have a Q for everyone
i have untill the 18th to cancel and wait for it.

i signed up with wirefly and have allready had one bad mic, one bad power button and 3rd is due to arive in the morning (im thinking of not opening it and Rejecting delivery.

will the fact i had service for 14 days and then canceled and then come back 14-30 days later when it comes out. affect me as being considered new customer and get for the lower price?

i just dont want to be hosed with this thing..
(kinda dont like it due to Voice qaulity vs sprint S2 (i still have LMFAO)
and to be honest im not going to pay so much for a upgrade to it to come out weeks after ID FLIP A LID>>
13th April 2012, 07:29 PM   |  #52  
Thanks Meter: 1

13 posts
Looks like we might have some more new information:

http://www.droid-life.com/2012/04/13...hat-direction/
13th April 2012, 07:54 PM   |  #53  
Thanks Meter: 15

274 posts
Good news

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2
14th April 2012, 12:27 AM   |  #54  
Flag Law Offices of Crane, Poole & Schmidt
Thanks Meter: 288

846 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by scy1192

Well if the Razr Maxx's price lowers by $30 as a result of the Figter, it just might be worth waiting

The Maxx pricing is set till July. They do have occasional sales, though. I got mine for $100 off on a February 29th leap year day sale. Not available in the stores, but online only. Keep checking their site regularly.
14th April 2012, 05:54 AM   |  #55  

8 posts
wirelessandmobilenews(.com)/2012/04/verizon-update-droid-incredible-fighter.html

According to this website, the Fighter is *now* rumoured to be out after the DInc4G. I also saw somewhere that someone was estimating June (but I don't have the site handy).
14th April 2012, 11:27 PM   |  #56  
Thanks Meter: 5

92 posts
Anyone know if the display is LCD?
16th April 2012, 05:23 PM   |  #57  
Thanks Meter: 22

108 posts
With the lack of Tegra 3 devices coming to Verizon, I'm hoping the Galaxy S3 hits Verizon, to push Motorola to come out with a stronger phone, rather than a stock RAZR with a HD screen.
17th April 2012, 01:05 AM   |  #58  
Thanks Meter: 37

791 posts
More
The Droid fighter and the Razr HD, may not be the same phone. I think think the fighter was pushed back due to ICS issues. I don't really know what to think at this point with the bit of info I have.

I have been seeing that just becuase you work for verizon, does not meen you know anything for sure. Only the CEO and a few high level guys know anything for sure.

Any way I hope to get one this fall when my "upgrade" comes. ( I know a guy who works for them and he gets phones for next to nothing. He just got a one week old 4S for $30 from a old man who hated it.)

I hope the S3 hit's verizon too, becuase I like the galaxy S phones a lot.
21st April 2012, 10:51 PM   |  #59  

13 posts
So I know marketing should never really be taken as gospel, but can someone tell me what phone is in this commercial?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xx84KhOIka8

Looks like a Razr without buttons...and the commercial just aired a week ago, right after the fighter was supposed to come out...maybe a little delayed?
21st April 2012, 10:54 PM   |  #60  
Thanks Meter: 194

1,975 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by marlin29311

So I know marketing should never really be taken as gospel, but can someone tell me what phone is in this commercial?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xx84KhOIka8

Looks like a Razr without buttons...and the commercial just aired a week ago, right after the fighter was supposed to come out...maybe a little delayed?

It's a RAZR...

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread