Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,714 Members 41,094 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

19.99 $ class 2 32gb microsd + adapter

Tip us?

leo321
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 323

DONATE TO ME
Default 19.99 $ class 2 32gb microsd + adapter

linkie: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Samsung-Micr...ht_1770wt_1270

pwnerman
Old
Thanks Meter 466

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by leo321 View Post
are class 4 any better in real life not statistically
Current Devices
  • Samsung Skyrocket
  • Samsung Captivate
  • Nexus 7

Previous Devices

GSM Samsung Galaxy Nexus, International HTC One X, Nokia N9, Acer Iconia Tab A501, HTC HD2, iPhone 4, HP Veer, HP Touchpad, Samsung GSII I-9100, Samsung Captivate Glide, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, Samsung Galaxy Note I-717, Motorola Atrix 4G, GSM Samsung Galaxy Nexus , Samsung Captivate, Samsung Focus, LG Quantum

IF I HELP HIT THE THANKS BUTTON

leo321
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 323

DONATE TO ME
Class 4 isn't much better, random read/write is faster on the lower class cards so that means apps will be faster. The only thing that's better about the higher class cards is sequintial speeds. A higher class card will transfer large files faster (like movies) though. You really need to decide what you need based on what you plan to use it for

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk
I'm on XDA so much less now that I never flash roms anymore, and since the closure of the Marketplace. Its cool though, XDA mods and admins. We created our own little forum to sell our devices, because apparently having a marketplace forum was considered an eyesore, or a "legal risk". You didn't guarantee people anything, how was it a risk? I don't know who thought up that one. Anyway, I don't care anymore. Sorry for the rant, and for the trouble we caused.

pwnerman
Old
Thanks Meter 466

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Class 4 isn't much better, random read/write is faster on the lower class cards so that means apps will be faster. The only thing that's better about the higher class cards is sequintial speeds. A higher class card will transfer large files faster (like movies) though. You really need to decide what you need based on what you plan to use it for

find me on for 20 in the sealed packaging and its a deal
Current Devices
  • Samsung Skyrocket
  • Samsung Captivate
  • Nexus 7

Previous Devices

GSM Samsung Galaxy Nexus, International HTC One X, Nokia N9, Acer Iconia Tab A501, HTC HD2, iPhone 4, HP Veer, HP Touchpad, Samsung GSII I-9100, Samsung Captivate Glide, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, Samsung Galaxy Note I-717, Motorola Atrix 4G, GSM Samsung Galaxy Nexus , Samsung Captivate, Samsung Focus, LG Quantum

leo321
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 323

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwnerman View Post
find me on for 20 in the sealed packaging and its a deal
Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/MICRO-SDHC-M...-/270960875173

I don't trust non-namebrands :P

I'm on XDA so much less now that I never flash roms anymore, and since the closure of the Marketplace. Its cool though, XDA mods and admins. We created our own little forum to sell our devices, because apparently having a marketplace forum was considered an eyesore, or a "legal risk". You didn't guarantee people anything, how was it a risk? I don't know who thought up that one. Anyway, I don't care anymore. Sorry for the rant, and for the trouble we caused.

pwnerman
Old
Thanks Meter 466

DONATE TO ME
Quote:

I don't trust non-namebrands :P

i ment find me the sandisk thats in the packaging

i dont buy sd cards off ebay because of all the fakes and even if it is real i wouldnt get the ones that arent sealed in the official packaging

thats why sandisk puts their cards in those hard plastic vaults they call packaging that takes 20 mins to get it out
Current Devices
  • Samsung Skyrocket
  • Samsung Captivate
  • Nexus 7

Previous Devices

leo321
Old
(Last edited by leo321; 22nd April 2012 at 02:29 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 323

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwnerman View Post
i ment find me the sandisk thats in the packaging

i dont buy sd cards off ebay because of all the fakes and even if it is real i wouldnt get the ones that arent sealed in the official packaging

thats why sandisk puts their cards in those hard plastic vaults they call packaging that takes 20 mins to get it out
I think the first link I posted (the Samsung) is a great deal.

Product F(RED)
Old
Thanks Meter 2555

DONATE TO ME
For like $5 more you can get a Class 4 Transcend 32GB off of Amazon. That's what I did.

HTC Evo 4G -> HTC Evo 3D/Nexus S 4G -> Galaxy S II -> iPhone 4S -> Galaxy S II -> Galaxy Nexus -> Galaxy S3 i9300 -> Galaxy Note 2 i317 -> Galaxy Note 2 T889

eksasol
Old
Thanks Meter 686
I don't know about better random read speed, but its not worth it imo, because if you buy a 32gb in the first place you plan to store files. I have a Samsung 32GB class 4 that write at 4-5MB/s, and multiple gigs can take up to an hour to transfer. I can not imagine waiting for 2 hours. A Class 4 32gb goes for low as $20 now.