Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,743,198 Members 45,028 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][4/3/12] Lewa OS RC0 for nAa-11

Tip us?

Sir_gpm
Old
Thanks Meter 142
Quote:
Originally Posted by uremytoy View Post
I'm using v4 baed on gdx and its fast too also fully translated (english). found one bug. sometimes u must wait a lil before autorotation will work. Sir_gpm will the version u ve tried work with stock kernel? coz im using v4 on stock kernel
Reading it has wifi, FM and Usb bugs, did not try for so long, so don know. The developer recommend stock kernel, and the other ones self trying. I send the URL to lucastan96, so he will decided if is save to post it or not :P, you know the latest news about posting a ROM. Cheers.

uremytoy
Old
Thanks Meter 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_gpm View Post
Reading it has wifi, FM and Usb bugs, did not try for so long, so don know. The developer recommend stock kernel, and the other ones self trying. I send the URL to lucastan96, so he will decided if is save to post it or not :P, you know the latest news about posting a ROM. Cheers.
ok but does it have lewa file manager ? i rly rly want to try it but if i try to use the one that was i this rom's thread it FC :/ well and if u can plz gimmie url too on pm

lucastan96
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2094
LewaOS based on PHD6.0:

What warez apps are included?
What kernel is best for it?

Now, I am trying to get it posted in XDA after I get permissions from HAKA and the Chinese dev, deleted the warez apps, and tested it.

Sent From My W8 Using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to lucastan96 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

deedii
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1016
I tested it with Alf GDX 8a. It smooth Well I support your initiative lucas its good for LEWA fan..
The Following User Says Thank You to deedii For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

gxaris
Old
Thanks Meter 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by deedii View Post
I have a very stable LEWA from Chinese forum thanks to just kidding for giving the link to be it was based on Prime 6.0 best on alfs 8a. Pm "just kidding" if you want the ROM, I dont think Im allowed to share it here.
i really dont get what kind of forum this is....everybody just announce that they have some kind of knowledge, but are too hesitated to post the information. I am sorry but this is not the way forums are meant to work. i found that version with a little bit of help and downloaded it. it took about 2 hours to get it but i did it anyway. it would be sooooo much easier if everyone would feel free to share their knowledge

deedii
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1016
The point here is every forum has its own rules. If in the Chinese forum its ok to mod ROM without permission you cant question that within the community. The reason why we dont share it here coz we follow XDA rules. No permission from the dev means no posting and ya strictly no WAREZ.

What we gave you its just for your info that these such things do exist.
Are you not thankful for that info? Sorry to disappoint you but im on XDA and I follow there rules
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deedii For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

gxaris
Old
Thanks Meter 34
dont misunderstand me, i have read the xda rules for the DEV section. I am not saying that anyone should present a ROM at DEV section which is strictly for DEVELOPERS and ROM cookers.

But i wouldnt mind a post at the general section where everybody is free to say anything relevant to the x8 android phone, saying that "at this chinese forum there is a rom blag blah blah....here is the link to the chinese forum". That ROM is there, you didnt put it there, i didnt put it there either, its just there !!! I dont see any harm to that, on the contrary, if that rom is stolen work from somewhere on this forum then i think they should be notified.

Please understand what i am trying to say here....internet is a vast source of information. We are not responsible for information that its already there!! And again, i am not saying to make a post at devs section claiming that its your rom or anything like that.....

Sorry for the long post but i am kinda frustrated by the intense fear of speaking freely (not spamming, not trolling, not flaming but posting interesting information!) to this or any other forum
The Following User Says Thank You to gxaris For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

deedii
Old
(Last edited by deedii; 21st April 2012 at 07:56 PM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1016
I appreciate that sentiments I really do. But again I would like to point out this words.
PERMISSION and WAREZ. That two word is enough for the explanation. It doesn't matter which section you post it as long as developer are not aware of it and doesnt permit you to post and it contains warez it is still prohibited here on XDA. Anyway I get your point but, Iam not abiding with it as per my understanding about FORUM RULES is concerned. If you want you can create a thread for that and see for yourself what will happen.

PS: Dont hesitate to voice out, its ok as long as you dont harm others mwah
The Following User Says Thank You to deedii For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Gaziaggelos
Old
Thanks Meter 94
hi i found this topic now for lewa os v2 for xperia x8 can someone check it http://www.taringa.net/comunidades/x...y-X8Droid.html

kapocszoltan
Old
(Last edited by kapocszoltan; 22nd April 2012 at 12:36 AM.) Reason: I tried it.
Thanks Meter 14
I have a question about the 4th version.
Does it have battery drain as well as this version on XDA?

I will try it later...

After tried
I love the launcher that we have to pull up the dock to see the app drawer
It is rotating, but slowly
The 3d can be slow
I tried to play with doodle jump but it was lagging :S
New lock screen settings
The settings are 100% english but the widgets aren't.
Radio reboot
And with nAa kernel v11 wifi doesn't work

I think everybody would love If it can be available to upload the rom here
Cypress Digitalizer, Dual Touch, OverClocked to max 748MhZ, min 122MHz SMARTASSV2
UnFortunaTelly 2GB MicroSD card - From 2012.10.03. MicroSDHC 16GB Transcend Class 10

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe