Thread Closed

[FP1H][Rom][Cwm][Odin]Tweaked v2.2 UPDATED 06/26/12

OP dwitherell

22nd April 2012, 12:24 AM   |  #521  
Thanks Meter: 71

204 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kintwofan

As for the kernel tweaks, I like them. I'm running renice, v66 and siyah and my phone is blazing. I'm also on 11 hours off charger and I have 40 left on battery and I've used my phone. I searched the xda forums to figure out what all the tweaks do because they are all on here somewhere. As far as removing a tweak, go back in tweaks and chose disable. Oh ya I'm running PBJ 415 on my tweaked charge.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using XDA

Sorry for the stupid question, but how did you get the tweaks to enable? The only thing I have been able to do is update it - everything else fails. I think it says something about not permitted but it goes so fast I can't get the info from it. I've check my system folder and it says it has read/write access (if that matters).

I am running the 0415 pbj and haven't done any kind of tweaking. Thanks for the ROM dwith and for any help trying to get tweaktools to work.

22nd April 2012, 01:53 AM   |  #522  
Thanks Meter: 24

18 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by indyssee

Sorry for the stupid question, but how did you get the tweaks to enable? The only thing I have been able to do is update it - everything else fails. I think it says something about not permitted but it goes so fast I can't get the info from it. I've check my system folder and it says it has read/write access (if that matters).

I am running the 0415 pbj and haven't done any kind of tweaking. Thanks for the ROM dwith and for any help trying to get tweaktools to work.

I released an update for tweaktools today that should address not being able to install tweaks with certain set ups. Let me know if you're still having problems after the update.

If you want to see what tweaktools is doing, you can run it through a cmd prompt using adb. Then all the information spit out will be scrollable, and doesnt get cleared.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tonsit For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd April 2012, 01:59 AM   |  #523  
Flag San Diego,Ca.
Thanks Meter: 2,253

3,468 posts
More
^^ and you are ^^

SENT FROM THE DOG POUND
22nd April 2012, 02:00 AM   |  #524  
Flag San Diego,Ca.

3,468 posts
More
My hero...

SENT FROM THE DOG POUND
22nd April 2012, 02:01 AM   |  #525  
Flag San Diego,Ca.

3,468 posts
More
Lol

SENT FROM THE DOG POUND
22nd April 2012, 02:39 AM   |  #526  

204 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonsit

I released an update for tweaktools today that should address not being able to install tweaks with certain set ups. Let me know if you're still having problems after the update.

If you want to see what tweaktools is doing, you can run it through a cmd prompt using adb. Then all the information spit out will be scrollable, and doesnt get cleared.

Thanks for the reply. I tried before and after getting the update and it didn't work. The update went fine so I thought it would be good. I'm pretty sure its on my end though as I've been having weird issues - like bootlooped after enabling keep memory in launcher and I was having hotboots when using aosp lockscreen. I know the vast majority aren't having issues so I just chalk it to my oddly behaving phone. Everything else is working beautifully. Thanks for the ROM, dwith, and tweaktools, tonsit.

22nd April 2012, 02:47 AM   |  #527  
Thanks Meter: 5

27 posts
More
Cool
Quote:

Thanks for the reply. I tried before and after getting the update and it didn't work. The update went fine so I thought it would be good. I'm pretty sure its on my end though as I've been having weird issues - like bootlooped after enabling keep memory in launcher and I was having hotboots when using aosp lockscreen. I know the vast majority aren't having issues so I just chalk it to my oddly behaving phone. Everything else is working beautifully. Thanks for the ROM, dwith, and tweaktools, tonsit.

In Terminal Emulator, are you remembering to enter "su" before loading Tweaktools? Your post prompted me to try using Tweaktools without entering "su" first, and I noticed that Tweaktools still downloads the updates even though I can't use its other functions.
The Following User Says Thank You to Son of Cicero For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd April 2012, 03:15 AM   |  #528  

204 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Cicero

In Terminal Emulator, are you remembering to enter "su" before loading Tweaktools? Your post prompted me to try using Tweaktools without entering "su" first, and I noticed that Tweaktools still downloads the updates even though I can't use its other functions.

Yeah I was. Just did it again to make sure. I think it says can't create directory and directory doesn't exist. There might have been a mount in there too... or a niner... lol I don't know

22nd April 2012, 03:24 AM   |  #529  
Thanks Meter: 24

18 posts
Quote:

Yeah I was. Just did it again to make sure. I think it says can't create directory and directory doesn't exist. There might have been a mount in there too... or a niner... lol I don't know

If you're able to use a cmd prompt with adb to run tweaktools, then you could copy all your interactions with the script and put it at pastebin.com for me. I should be able to fix your problem.
The Following User Says Thank You to tonsit For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd April 2012, 03:49 AM   |  #530  

204 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonsit

If you're able to use a cmd prompt with adb to run tweaktools, then you could copy all your interactions with the script and put it at pastebin.com for me. I should be able to fix your problem.

Sorry but I don't have adb. Where does it install the scripts to? I noticed I don't have an int.d folder, if that matters. If so, I could manually create it and see if it works? Thanks for your help but please don't spend too much time on this... I feel guilty needing help...

Edit: I figured it out. It seems the 0415 kernel doesn't create the /int.d folder. I went back and flashed the 0130 pbj and it created the folder and now tweaktools is working. Thanks for your help and great job on your addition to this already great ROM!

Last edited by indyssee; 22nd April 2012 at 06:05 AM.

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread