Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,683 Members 51,379 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM/MOD][The Collective] Seraphim - Mesosphere - REMIX![IMM76L] AOSP/CM9 6/15/12

Tip us?

thefusz
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Im having a issue with exchange email. I can send thru gmail and hotmail but when i send using exchange it just stays in the outbox. Has anyone experienced this before. Worked on SP fine.

Johnsondr80
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 4,996

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by lessthanzach View Post
I have a bug to report. I reported this once on the prerelease before. I have only seen this on the collective ics roms. When using the s pen on the screen, the first time I try to use my finger to touch the screen the first time it won't respond. Generally the second time it will but never the first. If I switch back to the pen for a second more it happens again.
Mainly frustrating due to me switching between pen and finger a lot because the pen always tries to hit the period like 5 times when I only tap it once (I think that has to do with the placement of the speaker behind the screen).
This is still the best ROM, just weird since this unresponsive nature when using the finger only occurs here and not on any of the other leaks. And this happens after 2x wipe, clear and formats even while the ROM is still stock.

Sent from my supercharged Seraphim Note.
Hit my thanks if I helped you
We are going to call it the zach-touch-effect.

Common DG. Give me that link man. I'm ready for it

i897 on ICS special edition using tapatalk.
My Current Devices: GalaxyNote And SkyRocket
If you Would Like to Make a monetary Contribution to the team for their time and energy
Never Required But Greatly Appreciated
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Johnsondr80 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

knlgSeeker
Old
Thanks Meter 41
Great work guys! i'm enjoying this ROM & looking forward to your new add-ons & builds
Galaxy Note II SGH-i317
W03Slim V21 4.4.4 192 DPI

TrevFMT
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Love the ROM! I do have a question though.. what's the reason for no ICS SMS app?

rayandreas
Old
Thanks Meter 490
Quote:
Originally Posted by CXENTE View Post
Is anyone else having problems, sending or receiving text messages

** Edited **

I don't get text messages??

Sent from my LG v909 using XDA
if for some reason you still cant get your texting to work after wiping everything please consider using a third party app like go sms. this rom is too sweet to let go off. then, we can just wait for a nice update and go from there...

Seraphim rocks!

borijess
Old
Thanks Meter 821
Yes that's what works for me.

Sent from the TermiNOTEr!

n00b1269
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Only problem i have found is the app battleships won't work. When i try to connect to ny gf's skyrocket via BT it freezes and seems to hot reboot (one vibrate. Screen all back cept the top bar. After a min or so two vibrate and lock screen) then i unlock and it says it fc

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

Teufel Hunden
Old
Thanks Meter 674
Back over here, knew it wouldn't be long haha

Biggest big dog there is, NOTE!

sashusmom
Old
Thanks Meter 511
Default weird thing with iphone

Just want to throw this out. My hubby is an iphone 3gs user, I am an android phone user for the last year or so. We have never had a problem sending or receiving sms or mms to each other. So this was odd.

I am on Seraphim first flight with gallery fix and 15 toggle mod installed.

I was checking my emails on my computer and came across one with no subject- suspicious-I looked closer and it is from my husband's ph #@mms.att.net, with his short sms message attached.

So I sent him a text from my note asking if he emailed me that message, or was it a text cause I received it on my email.

He sent it via his iphone sms as a text message. He followed it up with a 2nd text which did come over my note as a text, and we sent 1 more to and from each other with no further problem.

Just thought I would post this rather odd switcheroo! Not sure is it has anything to do with the 15 toggle mod or ICS, or just iphone/android incompatibility.
SG Note-i717 -SG Mega i527 (stock KK) iphone 5s-JB nokia 521/win8.1
SG note 8/JB TF101/dock/kitkat
It doesn't cost anything to be nice and say thank you!

Teufel Hunden
Old
Thanks Meter 674
Has the not able to add contacts been fixed?

Biggest dog on the block, Note!! Now ICED out!

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe