Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
View Poll Results: What Launcher do you recommend with this rom
Launcher2 the original.. 30 38.96%
other.. 47 61.04%
Voters: 77. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Closed

[ROM][Jan 23. 2013] MildWild V-4.9 JG

OP mildwild

21st April 2012, 11:25 PM   |  #3641  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
31 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Hi all, how can i add Turkish dictionary to this great rom. Thanks
21st April 2012, 11:35 PM   |  #3642  
konstant's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
22 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2007
More
Thumbs up
MildWild thank you for your work!
I'm testing now v 3.9 ...
Its a very good ...

what is KSM module?
21st April 2012, 11:36 PM   |  #3643  
Undesirable's Avatar
Member
Flag Plymouth
Thanks Meter: 0
 
46 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
More
I don't seem to be able to purchase apps on the Play Store with this ROM. I did a full wipe. Any advice? I've also tried clearing Play Store and Framework Data.
21st April 2012, 11:49 PM   |  #3644  
fissikela's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 1
 
102 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2009
More
Оnly i have a problem with data2sd ?
With data2sd phone becomes very slow and crashes a lot.... too many force close.

Without him , the rom is perfect .But all apps moved in internal memory. Why and how do repair this.

Only i have this problem ?
21st April 2012, 11:55 PM   |  #3645  
jurica_m's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 113
 
563 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Just installed on cm7r2 hboot and it's great and fast. Do I need activate sd-ext or no? Because have about 280 MB of internal storage and that is enough for a lot of apps if is a2sd? Do I need activate or no? Thank you
22nd April 2012, 12:05 AM   |  #3646  
sydbarrett55's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Fains-Véel
Thanks Meter: 215
 
354 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fissikela

Оnly i have a problem with data2sd ?
With data2sd phone becomes very slow and crashes a lot.... too many force close.

Without him , the rom is perfect .But all apps moved in internal memory. Why and how do repair this.

Only i have this problem ?

I've test Data2sd but I saw that my phone off was a real snail
Frankly, there is not need it, it works great already without

Are what you have chosen the default location for installing apps?
22nd April 2012, 12:27 AM   |  #3647  
jurica_m's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 113
 
563 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Just activated sd-ext, restart my phone and tick on sd-ext. The pictures are bellow. Can someone confirm did I do this right? Thank you

22nd April 2012, 01:04 AM   |  #3648  
eddiehk6's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 611
 
1,407 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jurica_m

Just activated sd-ext, restart my phone and tick on sd-ext. The pictures are bellow. Can someone confirm did I do this right? Thank you

yes you seem to have everything set up properly

set preferred install location to sd-ext, see post above yours, it's 1gb waiting to be used for apps+dalvik!

internal (288MB) will be used by app data, system data and system dalvik, so it will still go down, but slowly

i thoroughly recommend 'diskusage' app to anyone wondering how their partitions are being used in more detail.
Last edited by eddiehk6; 22nd April 2012 at 01:10 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to eddiehk6 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd April 2012, 01:27 AM   |  #3649  
fissikela's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 1
 
102 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jurica_m

Just installed on cm7r2 hboot and it's great and fast. Do I need activate sd-ext or no? Because have about 280 MB of internal storage and that is enough for a lot of apps if is a2sd? Do I need activate or no? Thank you

I don't have S-Off


Quote:
Originally Posted by sydbarrett55

I've test Data2sd but I saw that my phone off was a real snail
Frankly, there is not need it, it works great already without

Are what you have chosen the default location for installing apps?

Yes

Loock:


Everything looks great but not work fine
Last edited by fissikela; 22nd April 2012 at 01:35 AM.
22nd April 2012, 01:36 AM   |  #3650  
eddiehk6's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 611
 
1,407 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fissikela

I don't have S-Off

then you should think about going s-off and changing hboot. you're wasting a lot of space on stock hboot.

using revolutionary to s-off should still work i think, read up on it and check your requirements.

then nandroid backup, change hboot to cm7r2 and restore.

don't use data2sd as sydbarrett55 has said. once you have enabled sd-ext and set it as default location, should have plenty of space for apps. you may want to increase your sd-ext size to around 1gb, though this all depends on how many apps you have and how much space they take up.

see my post above yours to read a bit more about where space is used...and install 'diskusage'
Last edited by eddiehk6; 22nd April 2012 at 01:47 AM.

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
other versions with no problem .....
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes