Post Reply

[ROM]Simon's Sense 3.5 (4-29-12)

simonsimons34
21st April 2012, 08:44 PM   |  #91  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
n/a posts
Hey everyone. One of the users sent this to me in a PM. If you encounter a strange bootloop follow this http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...6#post25138986
21st April 2012, 11:38 PM   |  #92  
Member
Flag El paso
Thanks Meter: 0
 
40 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
Hello I need Help flashing this Rom would i use traditional process with the PG7M6.zip File or a totally different process please help ASAP
Thank you for your time..
22nd April 2012, 01:14 AM   |  #93  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
48 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Yes you would uses cwm download this www.mediafire.com/?p2p88udo32m9xcg

Sent from my HTC_A510c using xda premium
22nd April 2012, 04:04 AM   |  #94  
Anyone find the bug in the HTC music app? The pause button shows, the back button doesn't look like it should and forward isn't even there. Also, since I'm isind a2sdgui, when I go to install apps, do i install to internal or SD?
22nd April 2012, 06:44 AM   |  #95  
Android311's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 244
 
2,217 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKnux

Anyone find the bug in the HTC music app? The pause button shows, the back button doesn't look like it should and forward isn't even there. Also, since I'm isind a2sdgui, when I go to install apps, do i install to internal or SD?

The only bug I run into in music.apk is that it forecloses every once and a while

Sent from my HTC_A510c using XDA
22nd April 2012, 12:16 PM   |  #96  
Senior Member
Flag Fort Wayne, Indiana
Thanks Meter: 109
 
263 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
One of the first things I do to any ROM is remove HTC's music APK and replace it with the one from CM7. It can be downloaded in the Market. It is known as "Android Music App".

And that music app works beautifully in this ROM.
The Following User Says Thank You to bobdamnit For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd April 2012, 04:14 PM   |  #97  
Android311's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 244
 
2,217 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobdamnit

One of the first things I do to any ROM is remove HTC's music APK and replace it with the one from CM7. It can be downloaded in the Market. It is known as "Android Music App".

And that music app works beautifully in this ROM.

Ya its very easy to use, nice and simple

Sent from my HTC_A510c using XDA
23rd April 2012, 03:44 AM   |  #98  
cpie20's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 54
 
316 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by simonsimons34

Hey everyone. One of the users sent this to me in a PM. If you encounter a strange bootloop follow this http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...6#post25138986

Hey simon, I'm sorry about all those posts, my cousin posted those without me knowing. No hard feelings man.

Sent from my HTC_A510c using XDA
23rd April 2012, 02:25 PM   |  #99  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
32 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
memory issues
I have serious memory problem. I have everything I can installed on SD but I constantly get life error. I cant even send pics because it won't let Mr open gallery. I cant install the updated to some things like titanium back up and Go
ogle maps.


I think I fixed it with the aps2sd app and move delvik suggestion that I had missed from an earlier post on here.
Last edited by twinels; 23rd April 2012 at 04:46 PM.
23rd April 2012, 10:27 PM   |  #100  
kalaker's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 286
 
479 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinels

I have serious memory problem. I have everything I can installed on SD but I constantly get life error. I cant even send pics because it won't let Mr open gallery. I cant install the updated to some things like titanium back up and Go
ogle maps.


I think I fixed it with the aps2sd app and move delvik suggestion that I had missed from an earlier post on here.

Launch command prompt or terminal or whatever:
Code:
adb shell
Code:
su
Code:
a2sd datasd
and that will move app data to the SD-EXT partition, too.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Wildfire S Android Development by ThreadRank