Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,490 Members 42,740 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] - 4/20 - CleanROM 1.0 RC1 -★| GB 2.3.6 | Sense 3.0 | MR4 | Clean! |★-

Tip us?

sorullo_xgrx
Old
Thanks Meter 68
Great job on this Rom. Really smooth. Only thing that didn't supported my custom Lock Rings. Don't know if there something you can do or a special way to do it on your rom.

Well here's a snapshot of lock screen after flashing custom lock ring.

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using Tapatalk
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1335034157351.jpg
Views:	394
Size:	44.8 KB
ID:	1017551  

Nate14
Old
Thanks Meter 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by gammaxgoblin View Post
For whatever reason, when I click the download link in the XDA app, all it does is enlarge the picture. When I click the link in the mobile browser, it's loads a blank page. Of I try to navigate to the download from your page, it loads a blank page. Am I gonna have to dl from my PC?

Sent from my ADR6400L using XDA
Na, to download from your phone, you have to disable mobile view in your browser settings. I was able to get to the OP's sites that way and download it.

Edit: I used the stock browser.

Sent from my ADR6400L using XDA
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenulator View Post
We > HTC
Device: iPhone 5s
Rom:

Viper32
Old
Thanks Meter 808

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrosler View Post
Wow, that is terrible! Looks like the timing on the Tbolt was perfect then.

No insurance on the Rez?
Yeah that's true your timing always seems to be perfect.......( I wonder sometimes if you ever sleep )

No I did not have insurance one the Rez, I had purchased it from an individual. I have a odd situation, my phone bill is paid for by work but I have to buy my own phone unless I want a regular flip phone or blackberry. I may repair the Rez as it just needs a new LCD if I can find one at a decent price, if not it will be a few Months before i can get another one due to funds.......

PS... Thats why I am always asking you about a Exchange Security Bypass mod.... (Pin drives me crazy)

What Phones Rom did you base this Rom off? Maybe I can find a bypass that way.....

Viper

scrosler
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 49711

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by sorullo_xgrx View Post
Great job on this Rom. Really smooth. Only thing that didn't supported my custom Lock Rings. Don't know if there something you can do or a special way to do it on your rom.

Well here's a snapshot of lock screen after flashing custom lock ring.

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using Tapatalk
Can you pm the mod you installed. It seems like its going to be a signature issue. I did not disable signature checking (which I may at a later time). BUt if I have time tonight I can try and take a look.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper32 View Post
Yeah that's true your timing always seems to be perfect.......( I wonder sometimes if you ever sleep )

No I did not have insurance one the Rez, I had purchased it from an individual. I have a odd situation, my phone bill is paid for by work but I have to buy my own phone unless I want a regular flip phone or blackberry. I may repair the Rez as it just needs a new LCD if I can find one at a decent price, if not it will be a few Months before i can get another one due to funds.......

PS... Thats why I am always asking you about a Exchange Security Bypass mod.... (Pin drives me crazy)

What Phones Rom did you base this Rom off? Maybe I can find a bypass that way.....

Viper
Yeah, I sleep! When everyone else is up and about. I work 3:00PM to Midnight so I am up all night and hit the hay around 7 or 8am.

This ROM is carved from the Open Mobile MR4 ROM. What exactly do you need for a mod?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scrosler For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Viper32
Old
Thanks Meter 808

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Can you pm the mod you installed. It seems like its going to be a signature issue. I did not disable signature checking (which I may at a later time). BUt if I have time tonight I can try and take a look.

Yeah, I sleep! When everyone else is up and about. I work 3:00PM to Midnight so I am up all night and hit the hay around 7 or 8am.

This ROM is carved from the Open Mobile MR4 ROM. What exactly do you need for a mod?
I just need the exchange security bypassed from the mail.apk...... Then I am good to go...... I am sure you will implement some of your tweaks and stuff to this one real soon... (4in1...etc.)

scrosler
Old
Thanks Meter 49711

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
I just need the exchange security bypassed from the mail.apk...... Then I am good to go...... I am sure you will implement some of your tweaks and stuff to this one real soon... (4in1...etc.)
Yeah, this is more of a feeler ROM to see what level of interest people will have.

So far so good. I actually like this phone over the Rezound. I like the "feel" to it.
The Following User Says Thank You to scrosler For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Viper32
Old
Thanks Meter 808

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Yeah, this is more of a feeler ROM to see what level of interest people will have.

So far so good. I actually like this phone over the Rezound. I like the "feel" to it.
I agree in some ways the feel is better than the Rez, but the screen brightness\resolution sucks compared to the Rez. Also noticed the volume clarity\level is not as good either. As far as speed I cannot really tell any difference. Anyways you keep pumping out updates for this Rom and who the he-- knows I may stick with it until the next new HTC comes out.

P.S... Please look to see if you can find me a mod to disable the exchange security or point me in the right direction......(Also the mobile hotspot is great but would be great to be able to use at 4G speeds) I will keep you posted on any issues if I see any.........

Thanks and welcome aboard...............

Viper

Dancershrink
Old
Thanks Meter 61
It just so happened that my wife had a mild problem that gave me a great excuse to flash this rom. I'm also noticing occasional flickering of widgets when changing home screens. The Bible Verse widget does it consistently and Google Search at times. Doesn't cause a problem...but distracting. Just wanted to let you know. Great rom!!!

Viper32
Old
Thanks Meter 808

DONATE TO ME
Anyone have a link to imoseyon 6.1 kernel for gb 3.6 to share?

Viper

scrosler
Old
Thanks Meter 49711

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Anyone have a link to imoseyon 6.1 kernel for gb 3.6 to share?

Viper
I think this it: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1260185

I played with one that I found marked the latest and did note my 4G jumped up but then went right back down. I see no perf diff ont he kernel but on the same note I only flashed and tested it while driving to work. Will do more testing tonight. Lots of other things going on.... S-OFF for rezound is out now

The Following User Says Thank You to scrosler For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]