Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,967 Members 47,814 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Samsung ICS ROM??

Tip us?

Boxerboy213
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Red face [Q] Samsung ICS ROM??

Okay, so we all know the likes of getting ports to the Infuse are super low. As of right now, our devs stick to Samsung based roms and modding them. Which is pretty cool. I just have one quick question. What are the likes of us getting a Samsung Galaxy S2 ICS rom? It is samsung based... But would like to know if it would be possible. I'm not that intelligent in the rom making world so go easy on me plz, if this turns out to be a stupid question. Also, while I'm at it. Does anyone know any good SGS2 roms for the Infuse??

Bubonic78
Old
Thanks Meter 386
Oh good another ICS Question thread.

Sent from my Infuse 4G set up the way I want cuz I READ the threads using xda premium
Support the Dev's
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubonic78 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Judge Joseph Dredd
Old
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator - Judgment is Coming
Thanks Meter 24898
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxerboy213 View Post
Okay, so we all know the likes of getting ports to the Infuse are super low. As of right now, our devs stick to Samsung based roms and modding them. Which is pretty cool. I just have one quick question. What are the likes of us getting a Samsung Galaxy S2 ICS rom? It is samsung based... But would like to know if it would be possible. I'm not that intelligent in the rom making world so go easy on me plz, if this turns out to be a stupid question. Also, while I'm at it. Does anyone know any good SGS2 roms for the Infuse??
Ports for the infuse low? Check my signature links for the super thread....good list of ports....btw

We have ics being birth...
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1601844

As far as sg2 rom being ported....well there is a reason why not done...believe something to do with hardware, make.
Btw don't know any good sg2 ROMs but again check my signature links for lots of great infuse native ROms and Ports.
Control Operator: Do you require backup? Judge Dredd: No.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Judge Joseph Dredd For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]