ToqAN Fixes Android 5.0 Notification Bug on Qualcomm Toq

The Qualcomm Toq is probably one of the lesser known smartwatches on the market … more

How to Root and Unlock the Google Nexus 6 on a Mac – XDA TV

In the past, XDA Developer TV Producer droidmodd3rx has shown you how to … more

Set Up Your MediaTek Device with Comprehensive Beginner’s Guide

As can be seen with the use of MediaTek chips in Android One devices … more

Sony Updates AOSP Sources to Android 5.0.1

Just a few days ago, Sony did an utterly fantastic job by pushing out numerous device trees for … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Fire_Bird ICS ROM v3.0

OP egazito

21st April 2012, 01:12 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Coimbra
Thanks Meter: 0

11 posts
More
Hello, first of all a very good job!
But I found some bugs ... how can I get a screnshot to show but do not know how ... I have the mobile phone to two days without charging and always with WIFI connected but if I turn off (WIFI) could not stand more than 14 hours ... thanks ...
21st April 2012, 11:28 PM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
Flag Coimbra

11 posts
More
163 views and no answer ... I want to help but first I need your help ...I've been doing some tests with the baseband 70 and I think that she is injecting a higher voltage in the 3G module and that is why our batteries run out so quickly ...
Last edited by egazito; 21st April 2012 at 11:34 PM.
22nd April 2012, 12:41 AM   |  #3  
Flag it never rains here
Thanks Meter: 111

541 posts
huh ? if you wish to take 'screen shots', well the app store has something cheap / free for that... but battery drain statistics are built right into the operating system package.
hmmm, so if wifi is working, it uses less battery power than the cellular tranciever circuit ? . . . the second circuit is more of a pig ?
22nd April 2012, 12:52 AM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Flag Coimbra

11 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by old_fart

huh ? if you wish to take 'screen shots', well the app store has something cheap / free for that... but battery drain statistics are built right into the operating system package.
hmmm, so if wifi is working, it uses less battery power than the cellular tranciever circuit ? . . . the second circuit is more of a pig ?

I know it's strange but true ... when I have the WiFi turned on, the phone behaves normally and the battery lasts two days but if you turn it off, (baseband70) spent a few hours and the battery starts to heat up and lose 20% per hour ... not strange?
22nd April 2012, 01:03 AM   |  #5  
Flag it never rains here
Thanks Meter: 111

541 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by egazito

but if you turn it off, (baseband70) spent a few hours and the battery starts to heat up and lose 20% per hour ... not strange?

i am sorry but it does not 'sound' normal. i do not think i use that 'baseband70', so i cannot give you comparison data.
( way of looking at it ) is the glass half empty, or is the glass half full . . .
22nd April 2012, 01:12 AM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member
Flag Coimbra

11 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by old_fart

i am sorry but it does not 'sound' normal. i do not think i use that 'baseband70', so i cannot give you comparison data.
( way of looking at it ) is the glass half empty, or is the glass half full . . .

LOL

sorry, I forgot to change the language to display the photos ... but one problem is that says 18% is used by the bluetooth but I never turned on ...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	shot_000002.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	20.7 KB
ID:	1017894   Click image for larger version

Name:	shot_000004.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	23.3 KB
ID:	1017895  
22nd April 2012, 02:36 AM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 1

18 posts
screenshot
Quote:
Originally Posted by egazito

Hello, first of all a very good job!
But I found some bugs ... how can I get a screnshot to show but do not know how ... I have the mobile phone to two days without charging and always with WIFI connected but if I turn off (WIFI) could not stand more than 14 hours ... thanks ...

Hold the power button and the volume key down at the same time.
22nd April 2012, 09:43 PM   |  #8  
OP Junior Member
Flag Coimbra

11 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eager_man

Hold the power button and the volume key down at the same time.

had already tried but no combination worked ... I had to find an application in the market ... thx any way

this rom is good but do not know what is going on my phone ... I will try another project to see what happens ...

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread