ToqAN Fixes Android 5.0 Notification Bug on Qualcomm Toq

The Qualcomm Toq is probably one of the lesser known smartwatches on the market … more

How to Root and Unlock the Google Nexus 6 on a Mac – XDA TV

In the past, XDA Developer TV Producer droidmodd3rx has shown you how to … more

Set Up Your MediaTek Device with Comprehensive Beginner’s Guide

As can be seen with the use of MediaTek chips in Android One devices … more

Sony Updates AOSP Sources to Android 5.0.1

Just a few days ago, Sony did an utterly fantastic job by pushing out numerous device trees for … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] Fire_Bird ICS ROM v3.0

OP egazito

21st April 2012, 01:12 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Coimbra
Thanks Meter: 0
 
11 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Hello, first of all a very good job!
But I found some bugs ... how can I get a screnshot to show but do not know how ... I have the mobile phone to two days without charging and always with WIFI connected but if I turn off (WIFI) could not stand more than 14 hours ... thanks ...
21st April 2012, 11:28 PM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
Flag Coimbra
Thanks Meter: 0
 
11 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
163 views and no answer ... I want to help but first I need your help ...I've been doing some tests with the baseband 70 and I think that she is injecting a higher voltage in the 3G module and that is why our batteries run out so quickly ...
Last edited by egazito; 21st April 2012 at 11:34 PM.
22nd April 2012, 12:41 AM   |  #3  
Senior Member
Flag it never rains here
Thanks Meter: 111
 
541 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
huh ? if you wish to take 'screen shots', well the app store has something cheap / free for that... but battery drain statistics are built right into the operating system package.
.
hmmm, so if wifi is working, it uses less battery power than the cellular tranciever circuit ? . . . the second circuit is more of a pig ?
22nd April 2012, 12:52 AM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Flag Coimbra
Thanks Meter: 0
 
11 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by old_fart

huh ? if you wish to take 'screen shots', well the app store has something cheap / free for that... but battery drain statistics are built right into the operating system package.
.
hmmm, so if wifi is working, it uses less battery power than the cellular tranciever circuit ? . . . the second circuit is more of a pig ?

I know it's strange but true ... when I have the WiFi turned on, the phone behaves normally and the battery lasts two days but if you turn it off, (baseband70) spent a few hours and the battery starts to heat up and lose 20% per hour ... not strange?
22nd April 2012, 01:03 AM   |  #5  
Senior Member
Flag it never rains here
Thanks Meter: 111
 
541 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by egazito

but if you turn it off, (baseband70) spent a few hours and the battery starts to heat up and lose 20% per hour ... not strange?

i am sorry but it does not 'sound' normal. i do not think i use that 'baseband70', so i cannot give you comparison data.
.
( way of looking at it ) is the glass half empty, or is the glass half full . . .
22nd April 2012, 01:12 AM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member
Flag Coimbra
Thanks Meter: 0
 
11 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by old_fart

i am sorry but it does not 'sound' normal. i do not think i use that 'baseband70', so i cannot give you comparison data.
.
( way of looking at it ) is the glass half empty, or is the glass half full . . .

LOL

sorry, I forgot to change the language to display the photos ... but one problem is that says 18% is used by the bluetooth but I never turned on ...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	shot_000002.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	20.7 KB
ID:	1017894   Click image for larger version

Name:	shot_000004.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	23.3 KB
ID:	1017895  
22nd April 2012, 02:36 AM   |  #7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
18 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
screenshot
Quote:
Originally Posted by egazito

Hello, first of all a very good job!
But I found some bugs ... how can I get a screnshot to show but do not know how ... I have the mobile phone to two days without charging and always with WIFI connected but if I turn off (WIFI) could not stand more than 14 hours ... thanks ...

Hold the power button and the volume key down at the same time.
22nd April 2012, 09:43 PM   |  #8  
OP Junior Member
Flag Coimbra
Thanks Meter: 0
 
11 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eager_man

Hold the power button and the volume key down at the same time.

had already tried but no combination worked ... I had to find an application in the market ... thx any way

this rom is good but do not know what is going on my phone ... I will try another project to see what happens ...

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes