Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,145 Members 42,087 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][DISCONTINUED] NottachTrix4G -AIO Aroma Installer 1.3.1[2.3.6][Blur][Multi-Lang]

Tip us?

dLo GSR
Old
Thanks Meter 225
for those having the wifi/sleep reboot issues, i am also experiencing it on CM9 after using the Aroma installer. just FYI
Nexus 5 - CM11 / Android L dual-boot
Nexus 7 - CM11
Samsung Galaxy S III - CM 10.2 Jelly Bean 4.3
Motorola Atrix 4G - CM9 Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.4
Softbank 705px

htchd2fix
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by kreegaa View Post
try the 2.3.6 "fixed" webtop.. that worked for me..
where can i find that fix?

thanx again

htchd2fix
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by htchd2fix View Post
where can i find that fix?

thanx again
ok, never mind i found it

do you load the fix from recovery
because the script stop and nothing uppen and have to restart the phone pulling the battery .
tahnx

Bloodgod
Old
(Last edited by Bloodgod; 25th April 2012 at 03:16 PM.)
Thanks Meter 2
looks pretty sick i'm flashing it right now.

Edit: thanks for this ROM. I have been using it for a couple of days now and I have to say great job on this! It is very fast and responsive, 1000 times better than stock. My only issues are I couldn't get one of my email accounts back on and the ones I did get back on wouldn't sync my contact info that I backed up before I flashed this ROM.

solved (sorta): I fixed this by merging my accounts with gmail via pc now that problem is solved, but now I realized that my battery at full charge only reads 93% which is not that big of a deal but does anyone know how to get it to 100% at full charge?
"Those that come to pee in the wind normally leave with it in their face."
At&t Tilt unlocked
Rom: PDA corner Ultimate-X2.V11
Radio: 1.71.09.01
Protocol: 25.75.40.02eMoH
At&t Tilt 2 Rhodium300 locked (for now)
Rom: Leo Cell EVO V6 WWE
Manilla 2.5.20121412.1
Radio: 4.49.25.91
Samsung Focus (sold)
Motorola Atrix Rooted
BIG thanks to everyone that made my phones even more awesome with your software!!!!

CaelanT
Old
Thanks Meter 760

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by htchd2fix View Post
ok, never mind i found it

do you load the fix from recovery
because the script stop and nothing uppen and have to restart the phone pulling the battery .
tahnx
Get the fixed 2.3.6 webtop from here > http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1583199

Dunno where you got what you have from so thought I would post that, and yes, you do flash from recovery.

chinadude
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Hebrew language

i've tried to flash the rom and set the language to hebrew...
it let me set the language to hebrew and the play store was in hebrew but the settings wasnt and more places wasnt...
i saw that there is a need for a hebrew font or something like that? how do i get it so that i can turn my phone into hebrew? with all the menues and stuff =]]

by the way...
was kinda hard to decide about the themes and boot animations cause i didnt know how they looked like.. had to search them in google..

htchd2fix
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaelanT View Post
Get the fixed 2.3.6 webtop from here > http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1583199

Dunno where you got what you have from so thought I would post that, and yes, you do flash from recovery.
ok thanx, everything good now.
you have to wait the script complete and rebbot system.

blacline
Old
Thanks Meter 9

DONATE TO ME
can you add EAP-SIM ?

thanks

GeNiO426
Old
Thanks Meter 29
Up until about a week ago my phone and Nottach Trix ROM were running fine, but now I'm getting random reboots and I can't for the life of me figure out why it's happening. I didn't do anything different when flashing the ROM than what I usually do and I haven't really seen any solutions or even problems similar to mine (unless I missed it) so I'm not really sure what to do now. I've tried re-downloading the ROM, copying to SD card, then re-flashing, but that didn't work. I've tried doing an all-stock install of the ROM, but that didn't work either. I was going to try an older version of the ROM, but I couldn't find a download anywhere and I didn't have any saved on my computer. I was going to try reverting back from 4.5.141, but I couldn't find any instructions on how to or if it was safe to do so. I also tried using a stock kernel and not doing any OC'ing at all, but that didn't work either.

I've tried everything I knew so if anyone can help me out I'd greatly appreciate it.`

Current Phone: Samsung Galaxy S III (Intergalactic, Rooted, OC/UV Kernel)
Previous Phone(s): Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket (Rooted, NexusMod GB, Stock kernel), Motorola Atrix 4G (Rooted, Unlocked Bootloader, Nottachtrix, OC @ 1.0-1.45 GHz), Motorola Bravo (Rooted, BravoX ROM, OC @ 1 GHz)

Support Your Developers!

sanriver12
Old
(Last edited by sanriver12; 22nd April 2012 at 03:57 AM.)
Thanks Meter 83
if i first installed with ext3 how can i go to ext4 without having to reinstall everything? is it stable enough?

Tags
2.3.6, aroma, atrix, blur, nottach, original, rom