FORUMS

Multi DPI Apps for Galaxy Note 4

Samsung stock apps do not scale to non-stock DPIs, which can prove annoying to those that want to … more

Google #StepInsideAdWords Event Livestream

Ahead of the annual I/O conference scheduled to take place later this month, the Google … more

How Much Do You Pay for Your Wireless Bill?

With so many different carriers and options to choose from, it can sometimes be quite a task … more

Microsoft Forgets Glasses and Mirror, Trashes Google

Microsoft is preparing a monumental release with Windows 10, and it could easily be … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[APP] WifiKill - disable internet for network hoggers (Android 4.x)

19th April 2012, 07:58 AM |#1141  
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 94
 
More
Can i change the wifi password or find out the password with this app?

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using XDA
 
 
19th April 2012, 08:37 AM |#1142  
bringonblink's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 244
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vari9

Can i change the wifi password or find out the password with this app?

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using XDA

Yes, it also bakes cake.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to bringonblink For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th April 2012, 02:30 PM |#1143  
Senior Member
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 17
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vari9

Can i change the wifi password or find out the password with this app?

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using XDA

No but WiFi key recovery will. Then you can go into the router settings and change the password.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
19th April 2012, 08:09 PM |#1144  
Member
Andover
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferrari353

No but WiFi key recovery will. Then you can go into the router settings and change the password.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Um... All that app does is tell you the saved the passwords in the phone.

Sent from my MikG'd Evo 4g with SwiftKey
19th April 2012, 08:54 PM |#1145  
Senior Member
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 17
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TC_Racutt

Um... All that app does is tell you the saved the passwords in the phone.

Sent from my MikG'd Evo 4g with SwiftKey

Yeah...and...? What do you expect it to do? Give you the passwords of all the wifi networks around you?
20th April 2012, 12:34 AM |#1146  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 35
 
More
thanks fun app
20th April 2012, 03:36 AM |#1147  
Member
Andover
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferrari353

Yeah...and...? What do you expect it to do? Give you the passwords of all the wifi networks around you?

I don't. But that's what you were implying

Sent from my MikG'd Evo 4g with SwiftKey
20th April 2012, 11:48 AM |#1148  
Shivammcool's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mississauga
Thanks Meter: 45
 
More
Update this please? I want this to work with ICS

Sent from my Nexus S using XDA
20th April 2012, 12:46 PM |#1149  
Doctor Phate's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 89
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivammcool

Update this please? I want this to work with ICS

Sent from my Nexus S using XDA

Ehm, I beg you pardon? If you "want" it, do it yourself.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Doctor Phate For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st April 2012, 11:44 PM |#1150  
WarLion's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cuernavaca
Thanks Meter: 33
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Phate

Ehm, I beg you pardon? If you "want" it, do it yourself.

Lol that was hilarious XD
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
mac spoofing, netcut, netkill, wifi kill, wifikill
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes