Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[INFO] Eugenes new cm7 build R6 Final FINAL Updated OP

OP idtheftvictim

21st April 2012, 11:16 PM   |  #1021  
Thanks Meter: 12

142 posts
What change log? There's the known issues list. Its not listed there so I was just checking whether this not just taken as a given.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium
21st April 2012, 11:41 PM   |  #1022  
Thanks Meter: 45

511 posts
Does r5 have the newest kernel?
I keep getting fc's when using Facebook or gmail....

Also is there a search function in contacts?

Lovin how fast this is!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
21st April 2012, 11:42 PM   |  #1023  
Flag Richmond Va
Thanks Meter: 31

147 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by afbengochea

I was wondering, what camera app are people using to get a higher megapixel photo on this rom since the stock one isn't taking a picture at such a high resolution.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA

Procapture
The Following User Says Thank You to CBlakey292 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st April 2012, 11:55 PM   |  #1024  
Thanks Meter: 30

237 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmarquez1974

Does r5 have the newest kernel?
I keep getting fc's when using Facebook or gmail....

Also is there a search function in contacts?

Lovin how fast this is!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah it comes with the newest kernel. And just hit the search button in contacts

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA
The Following User Says Thank You to Laazyboy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd April 2012, 12:29 AM   |  #1025  
Flag philly
Thanks Meter: 43

798 posts
More
Question
[QUOTE=Laazyboy;25144148]Yeah it comes with the newest kernel. And just hit the search button in contacts

hello...i just flashed this to my phone everything works but...when i go to the market and install a theme...when i go ti put the theme on...it says something about the size not being right...then gives me the opoition to go ahead and install it anyway...or i can choose ...bummer...lol...why does it do that..has anyone else got that...?...also...how can i get swype on this...i cant stand not having my swype... ;-( ... if anyone could help i would love the help...thanks in advance... ;)
22nd April 2012, 12:44 AM   |  #1026  
Flag North Georgia
Thanks Meter: 1,095

4,509 posts
Donate to Me
More
[QUOTE=phordych05;25144998]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laazyboy

Yeah it comes with the newest kernel. And just hit the search button in contacts

hello...i just flashed this to my phone everything works but...when i go to the market and install a theme...when i go ti put the theme on...it says something about the size not being right...then gives me the opoition to go ahead and install it anyway...or i can choose ...bummer...lol...why does it do that..has anyone else got that...?...also...how can i get swype on this...i cant stand not having my swype... ;-( ... if anyone could help i would love the help...thanks in advance... ;)

Pick the theme any way it says that cause this from is ported .its said that to me on every phone I've ran cm7 on. And swype go to the website and get swype beta its the best .

Anyone have the link to rc4 or the gallery from it?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk
Last edited by tdizzle404; 22nd April 2012 at 04:34 AM.
22nd April 2012, 09:15 AM   |  #1027  
Flag Chi
Thanks Meter: 37

100 posts
More
[QUOTE=tdizzle404;25145393]
Quote:
Originally Posted by phordych05

Pick the theme any way it says that cause this from is ported .its said that to me on every phone I've ran cm7 on. And swype go to the website and get swype beta its the best .

Anyone have the link to rc4 or the gallery from it?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Try searching torrent sites for rc4, if you can't find it I'll see if the 4shared link still works tomorrow. I'm too drunk to do it today brother! It's Saturday... ^_^
22nd April 2012, 03:19 PM   |  #1028  
Flag philly
Thanks Meter: 43

798 posts
More
Question
[QUOTE=kojot1234;25157043][QUOTE=tdizzle404;25145393]

I like this ROM...but does anybody else having problems like this...when I go to titanium backup and try to restore apps...it just gets stuck and just keeps saying restoring app...but never restores it...why is that...my music player...and other little apps that come with the phone won't even work...please help...thanks in advance... ;)
22nd April 2012, 04:08 PM   |  #1029  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 25

152 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by phordych05

I like this ROM...but does anybody else having problems like this...when I go to titanium backup and try to restore apps...it just gets stuck and just keeps saying restoring app...but never restores it

That's normal (for me) happens occasionally on every ROM I've ever tried (whether it's been this phone or any other phone I've had)
22nd April 2012, 04:24 PM   |  #1030  
Flag Detroit
Thanks Meter: 897

2,161 posts
[QUOTE=phordych05;25165471][QUOTE=kojot1234;25157043]
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdizzle404

I like this ROM...but does anybody else having problems like this...when I go to titanium backup and try to restore apps...it just gets stuck and just keeps saying restoring app...but never restores it...why is that...my music player...and other little apps that come with the phone won't even work...please help...thanks in advance... ;)

i've had this happen occasionally as well. not just for this rom, anything. seems like you need to do a reboot and start over. usually seems to hang on games for me. i'll usually skip what it got hung up on and after i restore everything else i'll go back to that one app and it goes ok.

what other apps are you having trouble with using? you mention your music player. mine is working fine. i was still having dsp manager fc'ing but i froze it with titanium as i don't use it anyways. make sure you're not restoring system apps with titanium (the red ones especially, green you may have some problems with as well). and after the initial flash it's important to actually let your phone sit for that full 10 minutes. the superwipe script is a must as well.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread