Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,031 Members 45,275 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] CyanogenMod-7 for Optimus 2X - NIGHLTIES [05/01/2011]

Tip us?
 
tomsi91
Old
#12491  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 56
Posts: 183
Join Date: Aug 2011
Gueste Hybrid rom has built in LG stock apps this can be solution, if you want to play videos on external screen.
 
choccy31
Old
#12492  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 11
Posts: 558
Join Date: Oct 2009
Guys

My hdmi suddenly stopped working this weekend.

Any ideas why?

Is it the tomorrow being unstable the problem?

Ta

Sent from my Optimus 2X using XDA App
Phone: Samsung Galaxy S4 White UK
ROM: Stock Currently
BB:
Kernel: [COLOR=[/COLOR]

Tablet: Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 16gb p7310 - ROOTED*
ROM: To be decided
 
Lapiduss
Old
#12493  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 18
Posts: 188
Join Date: Jan 2011
[NOOB] After many months I tried to download with ROM Manager the cyanogenmod nightly (update-cm-7-20120226-NIGHTLY-p990-signed.zip) and I see that google apps was ICS version (gapps-ics-20120224-signed.zip)!

For the next time I've to download only the nightly?
 
choccy31
Old
#12494  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 11
Posts: 558
Join Date: Oct 2009
Guys,

What's the best Kernels for this rom?

Would like something stable and would push to 1.5 (currently stuck at 1000 standard)

Ta
 
Lapiduss
Old
#12495  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 18
Posts: 188
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by choccy31 View Post
Guys,

What's the best Kernels for this rom?

Would like something stable and would push to 1.5 (currently stuck at 1000 standard)

Ta
For me the best of the best is ETaNa.. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1427646
The Following User Says Thank You to Lapiduss For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
dmxl
Old
#12496  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 323
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Leiden, NL
Default Awesome ROM! Few questions.

Very nice ROM!

I got a few questions though.
- Which kernel do you guys consider most stable with CM7.2 (RC1), which allows for slightly overclocking to 1200Mhz?

- I really liked two things of the stock ROM, those are the shortcuts in the dropdown notification area. Mostly I miss the button to disable automatic screen rotation, and the music controls. Anyone know if there's a zip or apk somewhere, so I can add this to the ROM?

Thanks!
Samsung Galaxy Note 2
 
temasek
Old
#12497  
temasek's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 63502
Posts: 19,829
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Singapore
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmxl View Post
Very nice ROM!

I got a few questions though.
- Which kernel do you guys consider most stable with CM7.2 (RC1), which allows for slightly overclocking to 1200Mhz?

- I really liked two things of the stock ROM, those are the shortcuts in the dropdown notification area. Mostly I miss the button to disable automatic screen rotation, and the music controls. Anyone know if there's a zip or apk somewhere, so I can add this to the ROM?

Thanks!
Cm settings -> interface -> notification power widget

For many items but exclude music stuffs.
Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 - CM11.0 SelfKANG ( KANG Thread / CHANGELOGS )
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - hltexx (N9005) - CM11.0 SelfKANG ( KANG Thread )
Nexus 7 3G Tilapia - CM11.0 SelfKANG

Vadonka's temasek.hopto.org: temasek
Dev-Host: temasek
AndroidFileHost: temasek

Twitter: temasek71

 
dmxl
Old
#12498  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 323
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Leiden, NL
Quote:
Originally Posted by temasek View Post
Cm settings -> interface -> notification power widget

For many items but exclude music stuffs.
Haha, can't believe I overlooked that one! Gonna get some good night of sleep Thanks!
Samsung Galaxy Note 2
 
tonyp
Old
#12499  
tonyp's Avatar
Recognized Developer / Contributor
Thanks Meter 33083
Posts: 4,742
Join Date: Feb 2011

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by temasek View Post
For many items but exclude music stuffs.
What do you mean with exclude music stuffs? I am using the play button in the notfication bar once in a while and it never failed me
The Following User Says Thank You to tonyp For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
temasek
Old
#12500  
temasek's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 63502
Posts: 19,829
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Singapore
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonydl View Post
What do you mean with exclude music stuffs? I am using the play button in the notfication bar once in a while and it never failed me
Lolz

Now is my turn to be surprised! I didn't even know.
Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 - CM11.0 SelfKANG ( KANG Thread / CHANGELOGS )
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - hltexx (N9005) - CM11.0 SelfKANG ( KANG Thread )
Nexus 7 3G Tilapia - CM11.0 SelfKANG

Vadonka's temasek.hopto.org: temasek
Dev-Host: temasek
AndroidFileHost: temasek

Twitter: temasek71


Tags
cyanogenmod 7, cyanogenmod cm o2x, nightly
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes