Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,779,301 Members 50,270 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Stickers lol, Skinit.com

Tip us?

Tachi91
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 428
Default Stickers lol, Skinit.com

Anybody get one of those stickers on their phone? I came across skinit and thought "hey why not..." Looks pretty cool

Some show what it will actually look like on the Titan while others just show the basic image of what would go on it. I'm guessing those stickers would stick fine on a screen protector, then the back gets me iffy since stickers don't tend to stay folded... Then again I'm going to have a case on it anyways

HTC One

drupad2drupad
Old
Thanks Meter 627

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tachi91 View Post
Anybody get one of those stickers on their phone? I came across skinit and thought "hey why not..." Looks pretty cool

Some show what it will actually look like on the Titan while others just show the basic image of what would go on it. I'm guessing those stickers would stick fine on a screen protector, then the back gets me iffy since stickers don't tend to stay folded... Then again I'm going to have a case on it anyways

I am looking for stickers but not this pricey and also all I want is a huge sticker that shouts out "Windows Phone" - think we need brand awareness and I want to do my bit

drupad2drupad
Old
Thanks Meter 627

DONATE TO ME
This is what I ordered off that website

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	105.7 KB
ID:	1057009