Stickers lol, Skinit.com

OP Tachi91

22nd April 2012, 01:52 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 431

1,433 posts
More
Anybody get one of those stickers on their phone? I came across skinit and thought "hey why not..." Looks pretty cool

Some show what it will actually look like on the Titan while others just show the basic image of what would go on it. I'm guessing those stickers would stick fine on a screen protector, then the back gets me iffy since stickers don't tend to stay folded... Then again I'm going to have a case on it anyways

12th May 2012, 08:29 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 627

1,598 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tachi91

Anybody get one of those stickers on their phone? I came across skinit and thought "hey why not..." Looks pretty cool

Some show what it will actually look like on the Titan while others just show the basic image of what would go on it. I'm guessing those stickers would stick fine on a screen protector, then the back gets me iffy since stickers don't tend to stay folded... Then again I'm going to have a case on it anyways

I am looking for stickers but not this pricey and also all I want is a huge sticker that shouts out "Windows Phone" - think we need brand awareness and I want to do my bit
12th May 2012, 08:34 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 627

1,598 posts
Donate to Me
More
This is what I ordered off that website

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	105.7 KB
ID:	1057009