5,593,458 Members 37,412 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: What Launcher do you recommend with this rom
Launcher2 the original.. 30 38.96%
other.. 47 61.04%
Voters: 77. You may not vote on this poll

[ROM][Jan 23. 2013] MildWild V-4.9 JG

Tip us?
 
minhocaz
Old
#3651  
Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 61
Join Date: Jan 2008
I see many people complaining about crashes or slow desire regarding the a2sd vs sd-ext.. is this an issue to be solved in future or do you think is a configuration problem?

Will it be an 4.0 v? should i wait for that for a more stable version? I relly liked the ROM, tested at 3.7v but returned to Oxygen because found it to crash alot and errors in apps, also my 3G didnt worked stable enough..

I wonder if this version is stable to go... i only ask because i need my phone badly for work, im out of contryie and need a operational phone to everyday use.. but liked the ROM so far i was considering install again... but wanted to install and seettle.

Will there be an 4.0v, should I wait for more improvements or do you guys advise me this version as a stabe one for everyday use??

regards
 
sydbarrett55
Old
(Last edited by sydbarrett55; 22nd April 2012 at 01:29 AM.)
#3652  
sydbarrett55's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 215
Posts: 353
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Fains-Vel
Quote:
Originally Posted by fissikela View Post
Everything looks great but not work fine
deactivate Data2sd and Reboot, you will see that it will go much better.
Data2sd isn't good, the phone is much slower


I tried Data2sd, but like you, my phone was very slow. However, I have a SD Class 10
So I unchecked Data2sd now, my phone is super fast and fluid
Quote:
Originally Posted by minhocaz View Post
I see many people complaining about crashes or slow desire regarding the a2sd vs sd-ext.. is this an issue to be solved in future or do you think is a configuration problem?

Will it be an 4.0 v? should i wait for that for a more stable version? I relly liked the ROM, tested at 3.7v but returned to Oxygen because found it to crash alot and errors in apps, also my 3G didnt worked stable enough..

I wonder if this version is stable to go... i only ask because i need my phone badly for work, im out of contryie and need a operational phone to everyday use.. but liked the ROM so far i was considering install again... but wanted to install and seettle.

Will there be an 4.0v, should I wait for more improvements or do you guys advise me this version as a stabe one for everyday use??

regards
The rom is very stable, smooth and fast. It should not be used Data2sd, that's all
This is also the most stable rom I've seen so far. MildWild 3.9 is simply amazing
Google Nexus 4 JWR66Y (4.3) | Rom: CyanogenMod 10.2.Nightly MinuxBuild
Recovery: TWRP 2.6.3.3 (.img) | Baseband: 2.0.1700.84 | Bootloader: MAKOZ20i

 
ironjon
Old
#3653  
ironjon's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 191
Posts: 938
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Stranger in a strange land
Quote:
Originally Posted by sydbarrett55 View Post
deactivate Data2sd and Reboot, you will see that it will go much better.
Data2sd isn't good, the phone is much slower


I tried Data2sd, but like you, my phone was very slow. However, I have a SD Class 10
So I unchecked Data2sd now, my phone is super fast and fluid

The rom is very stable, smooth and fast. It should not be used Data2sd, that's all
This is also the most stable rom I've seen so far. MildWild 3.9 is simply amazing
Yes I agree
Data2sd with my sd card class 10 is very slow, unchecked data2sd and this rom flies


Tapatalking
HTC Touch XL - HTC Desire - Motorola Defy+ - Samsung GT-I9100P - NeXus 4 - NeXus 5
 
harm007
Old
#3654  
harm007's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 32
Posts: 145
Join Date: Jun 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by sydbarrett55 View Post
deactivate Data2sd and Reboot, you will see that it will go much better.
Data2sd isn't good, the phone is much slower

I tried Data2sd, but like you, my phone was very slow. However, I have a SD Class 10
So I unchecked Data2sd now, my phone is super fast and fluid

The rom is very stable, smooth and fast. It should not be used Data2sd, that's all
This is also the most stable rom I've seen so far. MildWild 3.9 is simply amazing
+1 : completely OK with syd.

Regards
Galaxy S2 i9100
ROM CarbonRom KitKat // Kernel DorimanX 10.43v105 cybnt // Baseband XXMS4
 
jurica_m
Old
(Last edited by jurica_m; 22nd April 2012 at 10:40 AM.)
#3655  
jurica_m's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 113
Posts: 561
Join Date: Dec 2010
Is there any way to hide names of the icons (apps)in dock of the launcher? And, have problem with hardware button light. There is no button light. How can I solve this?


Sent from my MildWild for Desire
 
pexon
Old
#3656  
pexon's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 16
Posts: 251
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Amsterdam
Thank you for this tutorial. If I would like to "restore" original battery calibration what should I do.
?
Thank you.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryther View Post
That tutorial works fine with every AOSP based ROM (yes, even cm7 and MIUI) and NOBCAP stands for "Nexus One Battery Calibrator"... Look at the first picture on the app you linked

Other than this, to really complete the operation, you need to fix the value you get, because if you charge with the phone off, the age will be set back at 94%

To fix this you need to calibrate once and get your new value for age (lets say 85%) and do this:
Original Full40 (1452) * New age (0.85) = new real Full40 at 100%
But the age will eventually reset to 94 so we need one more step:
New Full40 (1452*0.85) / "Standard" age (0.94) = your fixed Full40

Now set your New Full40 as Full40 and 94% as New Age.

With this last step you don't need to calibrate anymore even if you change ROM!

Sent from my MildWild for Desire using XDA


Sent from my MildWild for Desire using XDA
.

Galaxy SIII GT-I9300
ROM WanamLite V7.3 >>
Kernel SimpleGX v1.0.0 >>
Recovery PhilZ Touch >>

.
 
biron_w
Old
#3657  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 50
Posts: 452
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Leeds,UK
I think the link to the UOT kitchen needs to be removed as it no longer works with this rom. Unless i'm doing something wrong(it worked with the previous version of MildWild roms).
 
Ryther
Old
#3658  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 71
Posts: 265
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Martinengo (BG)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pexon View Post
Thank you for this tutorial. If I would like to "restore" original battery calibration what should I do.
?
Thank you.
You mean the standard battery capacity? Send me a PM

Sent from my MildWild for Desire using XDA
 

Device:.Nexus 4 - FAST BINNED
ROM:....Slim Bean 4.3 - Build 1.6
Kernel:.BCM W4
 
drenchyy
Old
#3659  
Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 39
Join Date: Nov 2010
3.9 wont boot for me :/ was the same with 3.8. tried 2 times now, stuck on boot @ MildWild. any ideas?
 
Ryther
Old
#3660  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 71
Posts: 265
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Martinengo (BG)
Quote:
3.9 wont boot for me :/ was the same with 3.8. tried 2 times now, stuck on boot @ MildWild. any ideas?
Full wipe? What hboot are you using?

Sent from my MildWild for Desire using XDA
 

Device:.Nexus 4 - FAST BINNED
ROM:....Slim Bean 4.3 - Build 1.6
Kernel:.BCM W4

Tags
other versions with no problem .....
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes