Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,657 Members 43,169 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Splash Screens] for HTC Thunderbolt

Tip us?

c_live_lee
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 589

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kfunk View Post
It is way too quiet over here!

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium
Yeah, it is. I don't count how many downloads I get so, I can't be sure but, I'm thinking the Thunderbolt community may be starting to die down a little. Threads seem to be slowly winding down everywhere I look. It getting closer Es to time to move on. Not sure what though. I tend to be an HTC guy so, I'll probably see what they come out with next.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Look here for Thunderbolt splash screens
Learn how to change Sense 3.0/3.5 fonts
Learn how to manually change various ICS/JB system fonts
<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Current - HTC One (M8)
NuSenseSIX 443
Preceded by: Moto RAZR MAXX
Preceded by: HTC Thunderbolt
Preceded by: HTC Incredible

c_live_lee
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 589

DONATE TO ME
Added a few, by request, in the second and third posts!

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Current - HTC One (M8)
NuSenseSIX 443

derrickblogs
Old
Thanks Meter 1

DONATE TO ME
Red face Installation

I have tried to figure out how to install this I downloaded the Ron Paul Jedi, but this stuff is a little tough for me, I use to have someone I was working with but I am guessing he's to busy for me, but I am looking to install the Splash page, it says installation aborted, you guys should consider posting some better instructions in installations for Thunderbolt HTC, Cricket even the download button that sets up for Verizon Phones when you get this, it's a real head ache for me sense, I had someone helping me with this stuff but seems like people come and go in my life so I am looking for the instructions I will do it my self.
The Following User Says Thank You to derrickblogs For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

c_live_lee
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 589

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickblogs View Post
I have tried to figure out how to install this I downloaded the Ron Paul Jedi, but this stuff is a little tough for me, I use to have someone I was working with but I am guessing he's to busy for me, but I am looking to install the Splash page, it says installation aborted, you guys should consider posting some better instructions in installations for Thunderbolt HTC, Cricket even the download button that sets up for Verizon Phones when you get this, it's a real head ache for me sense, I had someone helping me with this stuff but seems like people come and go in my life so I am looking for the instructions I will do it my self.
I gave you a thanks for your good taste in candidates.

Rename the file to "PG05IMG.zip" which in this case, simply means to erase all but that in the name.

Move the file to the ROOT of your SD card. This means the file is sitting directly on the sd card, rather than contained within a folder.

Reboot your phone into hboot/bootloader. If your rom offers no option for this, power the phone off. Once completely off, hold the volume button in the down position while holding the power button. This should boot you into hboot. Select bootloader when it let's you.

It should take over at this point and ask if you want to update. Press volume up for yes.

Reboot and, voila! It's there.

By the way, just for the record, this thread was never intended to be a tutorial. Good luck man.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Current - HTC One (M8)
NuSenseSIX 443

odmejia
Old
Thanks Meter 10
These are some very nice splash screens! Good job man! Are those pics blurred when you flas them as well?? lol And OMG that AX7 in black and red would look soooo sick! Im taking a few, thanks dood!
The Following User Says Thank You to odmejia For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

c_live_lee
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 589

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by odmejia View Post
These are some very nice splash screens! Good job man! Are those pics blurred when you flas them as well?? lol And OMG that AX7 in black and red would look soooo sick! Im taking a few, thanks dood!
Thanks a lot! And no, they are only blurred for display purposes. The actual splash screens will be in all their glory. I keep meaning to add some colors to the A7X screen but, always forget. Maybe I'll work on a black and red for you this weekend, if time allows. If not, I'll do my best to get to it for you asap.

Also, you may want to check this thread on infectedrom[dot]com. There is a larger selection there.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Current - HTC One (M8)
NuSenseSIX 443

c_live_lee
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 589

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kfunk View Post
It is way too quiet over here!

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium
Wow! Just noticed your post man! Sorry about that1 lol Yeah, I don't know what's up with that. My infectedrom thread gets more action than this one. Over there, we're seeing a new wave of Thunderbolt users so, I know they're out there. I'm guessing the new generation is taking advantage of better device pricing. But anyway, one would think xda would be seeing the same action. Who knows though?

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Current - HTC One (M8)
NuSenseSIX 443

odmejia
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by c_live_lee View Post
Thanks a lot! And no, they are only blurred for display purposes. The actual splash screens will be in all their glory. I keep meaning to add some colors to the A7X screen but, always forget. Maybe I'll work on a black and red for you this weekend, if time allows. If not, I'll do my best to get to it for you asap.

Also, you may want to check this thread on infectedrom[dot]com. There is a larger selection there.
Haha I just noticed I misspelled A7X! And that's awesome! I wouldn't mind looking at one of those fine models as my phone boots haha and thanks! I will be checking the infected forums as well.

Sent from my ADR6400L using XDA
The Following User Says Thank You to odmejia For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

watt9493
Old
Thanks Meter 371
hey lee, would you mind making me a flyers splash? possibly with a girl in it? im giving you lots of room to work with here, so get creative please and thanks!

Galaxy s4
Inc

c_live_lee
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 589

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by watt9493 View Post
hey lee, would you mind making me a flyers splash? possibly with a girl in it? im giving you lots of room to work with here, so get creative please and thanks!
I'll see what I can come up with for ya, chief.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Current - HTC One (M8)
NuSenseSIX 443

The Following User Says Thank You to c_live_lee For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
eternity, green, infected, splash, virus