FORUMS

Galaxy S6 Weekly Shooting Challenge

Over in our forums this weekend, XDA Forum member DevonSloan has started a thread for talented … more

Which Features from Apple Watch Do You Think Android Wear Will Copy?

The Apple Watch and Android Wear are both growing platforms. Now … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (May 15 – 22)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Android 5.1 for the Nvidia Shield Tablet is Out!

Nvidia is quite good at delivering updates in a timely fashion. The producer of famous … more

 View Poll Results: Which version of Quick Settings would you like to see in AlterROM?

Current Quick Settings Mod
 
4 Vote(s)
5.63%
Tommytomatoe's Extended Quick Settings
 
13 Vote(s)
18.31%
Both of the above as options in AROMA
 
52 Vote(s)
73.24%
I don't want Quick Settings...
 
2 Vote(s)
2.82%
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM][2012.06.20] AlterROM Redux v1.0.1 [4.67-Senseless][AROMA]

21st April 2012, 11:51 PM |#251  
volk9029's Avatar
Senior Member
Brooklyn, NY
Thanks Meter: 2,689
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by grayn0de

If you can let me know which ROM has that setting I can see about incorporating it in AlterROM, but my MMS app is pure stock, at the moment.

Mikg3.11 has it. When you in messages thread , you can click menu, more, then text size. Then you can choose largest, large, medium, small, smallest.
Edit. It's sense 3.0 apk though.

Sent from my lair.
Last edited by volk9029; 21st April 2012 at 11:53 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to volk9029 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
22nd April 2012, 01:24 AM |#252  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 330
 
More
Need help

I can't get this to download.

I'm on IE9 and it starts to download, but at different times during multiple tries, the download stops!

"Dowload was interupted"...in my Show Downloads page.

Can I get a mirror?
22nd April 2012, 01:36 AM |#253  
volk9029's Avatar
Senior Member
Brooklyn, NY
Thanks Meter: 2,689
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcwups1

Need help

I can't get this to download.

I'm on IE9 and it starts to download, but at different times during multiple tries, the download stops!

"Dowload was interupted"...in my Show Downloads page.

Can I get a mirror?

Can you try different browser?
Edit. It's usually common practice not to post mirrors, until OP okays it.

Sent from my lair.
Last edited by volk9029; 22nd April 2012 at 01:38 AM.
22nd April 2012, 02:33 AM |#254  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 330
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by volk9029

Can you try different browser?
Edit. It's usually common practice not to post mirrors, until OP okays it.

Sent from my lair.

I tried FireFox but it wouldn't even open XDA.

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

I chose Beats Audio with the correct kernel, but how do I know it's working?

Does it not have a settings app?
22nd April 2012, 03:04 AM |#255  
volk9029's Avatar
Senior Member
Brooklyn, NY
Thanks Meter: 2,689
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcwups1

I tried FireFox but it wouldn't even open XDA.

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

I chose Beats Audio with the correct kernel, but how do I know it's working?

Does it not have a settings app?

I chose Sony Xloud. There is a difference for the better especially when taking to people on the phone. It's more loud and clear. For music i use volume + anyway.

Sent from my lair.
22nd April 2012, 03:23 AM |#256  
X_N_'s Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 470
 
Donate to Me
More
I like 0.0.4 but is there a way to disable the transparent notification bar? That's the only complaint I have.

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA
22nd April 2012, 04:08 AM |#257  
biga1's Avatar
Senior Member
NOOB TOWN
Thanks Meter: 79
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by X_N_

I like 0.0.4 but is there a way to disable the transparent notification bar? That's the only complaint I have.

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA

+1. other than that,the RC is AWESOMENESS!!!
22nd April 2012, 05:23 AM |#258  
shizume's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 64
 
More
Just curious to those using the xLoud sound. Do you hear crackling noise while the phone is in use? I've ran in that problem on other roms while using the phone headset. I'm running dsp right now cuz I'm afraid I might ran into that problem. TIA
22nd April 2012, 06:03 AM |#259  
volk9029's Avatar
Senior Member
Brooklyn, NY
Thanks Meter: 2,689
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shizume

Just curious to those using the xLoud sound. Do you hear crackling noise while the phone is in use? I've ran in that problem on other roms while using the phone headset. I'm running dsp right now cuz I'm afraid I might ran into that problem. TIA

I don't have that problem. Do a nandroid and reflash the rom. In worse case, you just restore nandroid.
Edit. What kernel do you use?
Sent from my lair.
22nd April 2012, 06:05 AM |#260  
shizume's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 64
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by volk9029

I don't have that problem. Do a nandroid and reflash the rom. In worse case, you just restore nandroid.
Edit. What kernel do you use?
Sent from my lair.

underworld .04 .. I was running same kernel on a different with xloud but I get crackling noise 1 out of 3 calls. Nothing too bad but when its an important call..it sucks hehe
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aroma, choose your own, non-sense, optimized, senseless
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes