Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,482 Members 54,177 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Nextgen+ ROM] - [07-Aug/v3.4] - [8779] - [FullUnlock] - [Very Fast] - [MultiLang]

Tip us?

backlashsid
Old
(Last edited by backlashsid; 21st April 2012 at 05:18 PM.)
Thanks Meter 99
Thumbs up Feedback

Can anyone who has been using Version 3.1 of this ROM be kind enough to give me a good detailed review of how the ROM in general is....Any bugs ??? etc...

I am currently using Deepshining ROm...(just flashed yesterday ) and already wanna use this.

Thanks. Your response will be really appreciated.

mondowgs
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by backlashsid View Post
Can anyone who has been using Version 3.1 of this ROM be kind enough to give me a good detailed review of how the ROM in general is....Any bugs ??? etc...

I am currently using Deepshining ROm...(just flashed yesterday ) and already wanna use this.

Thanks. Your response will be really appreciated.
As always, it still a very good rom. Well atleast for me. Although download link has a problem. Been using this for a couple of weeks now.

backlashsid
Old
Thanks Meter 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by mondowgs View Post
As always, it still a very good rom. Well atleast for me. Although download link has a problem. Been using this for a couple of weeks now.
Can you elaborate a little ???

mondowgs
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Can you elaborate a little ???
Well first of all. All features are working properly, Marketplace is now working after the fixed version released by Zloy. Battery performance still as good as the later version. I can sideload xap through wXapassistant or device center without any problem. Apps are able to upgrade without any hiccups.

Theres just one problem about the download link, well atleast for me. Although I downloaded the 3.1 fixed version through skydrive download from a good fellow here named NebZoNe.. (btw, thanks to you S'Nebz)

backlashsid
Old
Thanks Meter 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by mondowgs View Post
Well first of all. All features are working properly, Marketplace is now working after the fixed version released by Zloy. Battery performance still as good as the later version. I can sideload xap through wXapassistant or device center without any problem. Apps are able to upgrade without any hiccups.

Theres just one problem about the download link, well atleast for me. Although I downloaded the 3.1 fixed version through skydrive download from a good fellow here named NebZoNe.. (btw, thanks to you S'Nebz)
can you give me the download link too so I can try ?
also how many other OEM apps are included ??? and does it have the Camera Modes feature...example panorama and burst modes from HTC Titan camera ?

vincentchua
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hi, I am new here.
Can someone advise me a good link to download the latest rom and the instruction on how to upload into my HD7?
Currently, my HTC is having 7.10(8107) . Possible to upgrade?

uglavnom_bezopasni
Old
Thanks Meter 11
I noticed that the battery suddenly started to empty very quickly.

After each reboot the phone is switched on wifi but can not be seen except in the applications Battery status (phone info) and Quick launch.

In order to work properly (after reboot) WIFI must first be switched on/off and then after that the battery (and wifi) is behaving normally.

Rarely restart the phone so I do not mind, but...

jach707
Old
Thanks Meter 3
give it a try for yourself, I used to use the deepshinning roms, nothting wrong with them. A couple of versions back I tried nextgen and haven't gone back. Has a different feel, hard to explain, but you will notice it right away.
HTC - HD7
Nextgen 3.1 ● Interop Unlock | Isharing | Multilang

Please help my small business by clicking my link -- Jumpers for Rent Vallejo CA

backlashsid
Old
Thanks Meter 99
all this sounds really good...but it only someone can give me a working link for the 3.1 fixed version so I can download and try it myself

Zloy Pryanik
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 406

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
all this sounds really good...but it only someone can give me a working link for the 3.1 fixed version so I can download and try it myself
Try this
https://skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx...DTmVVeTTWUtqyU

Tags
full unlock, internet sharing, nextgen+, that is only in english and russian., windows phone mango