Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,583 Members 38,426 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM]SKY ICS--- 4.2D-10 (5/7/12) amazing battery, and super-fast!! 60FPS !!!!

Tip us?

robin48
Old
Thanks Meter 138
Bluetooth is working with my radar detector.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda premium
I was chasing my dreams, tripped over reality and busted my arse.

hcyplr29
Old
Thanks Meter 67
Everything running smooth all day today. Only issue I had was the 1st battery removal, fc, and forget exactly what the error was but everything went black after trying to exit out, so I used the second one #2 and so far no issues at all. Power Amp works ( after xloud remove) fix permissions ( had to delete the one included in the ROM and reinstall from market) for some reason on these builds I've had to do that after installing busy box. Great work. Still trying other mods.

armyveterangunner29
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 1,388
This ROM is fan****ingtastic. Love it.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to armyveterangunner29 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

hcyplr29
Old
(Last edited by hcyplr29; 22nd April 2012 at 02:56 AM.)
Thanks Meter 67
Edit: oops. Double post

uhhdoug
Old
(Last edited by uhhdoug; 22nd April 2012 at 03:13 AM.)
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkub View Post
Just double checking, have you flashed back to UCLD2 modem? I tried out that note modem and it screwed my phone up good, but going back to UCLD2 or UCLC4 worked for me...
I am at the same point bro,
It will write other files named anything but the "keystr" wont work.. I tried making on and pasting it with no change. unfortunately just keep looking and trying things and report back.

im prayin for us brother.. I really am.

did some minor digging, aka looked in the skyrocket post about note radios forum and read though and found that Rogers users are having hell on them.

gunna try this.

Quote:
If anyone wants to go back to the UCLAC4 ICS Modem
Flash this first:
http://hive11.com/android/superlite/..._plus_libs.zip (UCLAC5 modem plus stock LIBS)

Flash this 2nd:
http://hive11.com/android/ics/ICSradio.zip
courtesy of user mhx
BRB

I9300 GALAXY S3

HTC 8X (traded for current) and GALAXY NOTE 2 (was work phone sadly)
SAMSUNG SGH I727R AKA Skyrocket
HTC LEGEND AKA BULLETPROOF

you know you flash too many roms when you turn on your phone after a movie and boot into recovery

hardest party about using an international phone in canada? reading date formats...
m/d/y d/m/y

onearmedscissor
Old
(Last edited by onearmedscissor; 22nd April 2012 at 03:29 AM.)
Thanks Meter 127
Just tried to change lcd density to 180 with LCD density Moder free, and it soft bricked my phone, so I would avoid that app or at least make sure to backup before using it. I usually use rom toolbox free to change it to180 and it had always worked fine, but I heard you can avoid market incompatibility with LCD modder so that's why I tried it.

Do does anyone know a good way to make everything downloadable in market without having to go back to 240 density?

Also I was wondering, is it still necessary to do the lte phone number dial steps in op if I'm not in an lte area? Will it improve my data speeds or reception or anything? Thanks!

guapinoy
Old
Thanks Meter 37
I used the permanent market fix on LCD density modder pro. It worked.

Greg Focker: "Yeah, well I get paid too so it`s sort of an everyone wins thing."

The Following User Says Thank You to guapinoy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Schwaxdoc
Old
Thanks Meter 14

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by onearmedscissor View Post
Just tried to change lcd density to 180 with LCD density Moder free, and it soft bricked my phone, so I would avoid that app or at least make sure to backup before using it. I usually use rom toolbox free to change it to180 and it had always worked fine, but I heard you can avoid market incompatibility with LCD modder so that's why I tried it.

Do does anyone know a good way to make everything downloadable in market without having to go back to 240 density?

Also I was wondering, is it still necessary to do the lte phone number dial steps in op if I'm not in an lte area? Will it improve my data speeds or reception or anything? Thanks!
Change it with rom toolbox but then add GSF and market fix from LCD modder pro. This works great.
-Fast, Stable, Secure...sort of.
The Following User Says Thank You to Schwaxdoc For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Kenneth.Torres
Old
Thanks Meter 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwaxdoc View Post
Change it with rom toolbox but then add GSF and market fix from LCD modder pro. This works great.
That's what I did +1

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using XDA
Current Devices:
Samsung Galaxy S3 Pebble Blue running Paranoid Android Jelly Bean

Asus Transformer Pad TF300 running Jelly Bean
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenneth.Torres For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Guitarboarder28
Old
Thanks Meter 355

DONATE TO ME
this rom is awesome but randomly today i couldnt send texts anymore im on the ucalc4. i downloaded go sms pro and i can text from that any idea whats up?