Post Reply

[ROM] CM9 Kangs WIFI 2012.05.11

OP Coffeebeans

21st April 2012, 04:34 PM   |  #311  
Senior Member
Flag Somewhere Else
Thanks Meter: 288
 
914 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2007
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by redram38

New to ICS on the tab. SO far I like the difference in performance. MLB at bat actually plays videos and splashtop HD works very well. The only issue I am having is some random reboots and when I woke up today and went to get the Tab it was booting on the boot animation and just kept going and going and going. I had to reboot by holding the power and vol down and since has not had the issue.

I had that happen once as well and not sure what caused it.
21st April 2012, 04:43 PM   |  #312  
sterz85's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Troy, MI
Thanks Meter: 12
 
426 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
More
just a quick question before i update to 4.17,

when i open up rom manager, it says rom manager 5.0.0.6
when i boot into recovery, it always says clockworkmod recovery v4.0.0.4

where's this 'CWM 5.5.0.4' i keep hearing about? i clicked on the link in the first post, downloaded the one wifi CWM and updated it using odin. shouldn't i be seeing 5.5.0.4 somewhere when i open up rom manager?
21st April 2012, 05:22 PM   |  #313  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 28
 
520 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
ROM manager is becoming obsolete I think. Mine shows an old recovery as well. If you flashed it and have booted into the new recovery then you're fine. Mine shows the same too.
21st April 2012, 05:43 PM   |  #314  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 30
 
539 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2009
Well I spoke to soon about Splashtop HD it won't stay connected when trying access my computer from away from home. Seems the only Rom that will allow this is Bindroids. Does anyone else here use Splashtop and is it working right for you.
21st April 2012, 05:46 PM   |  #315  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 102
 
75 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by redram38

Well I spoke to soon about Splashtop HD it won't stay connected when trying access my computer from away from home. Seems the only Rom that will allow this is Bindroids. Does anyone else here use Splashtop and is it working right for you.

It always disconnects for me when I open the keyboard away from home. I've been using the windows on screen keyboard as a workaround, it works but it's not the best.
21st April 2012, 05:50 PM   |  #316  
Isilmalith's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
128 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by redram38

Well I spoke to soon about Splashtop HD it won't stay connected when trying access my computer from away from home. Seems the only Rom that will allow this is Bindroids. Does anyone else here use Splashtop and is it working right for you.

I'm on a earlier version of this ROM here, but its works flawlessly for me.
22nd April 2012, 02:29 AM   |  #317  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
15 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
4/20
Its a lot faster than my stoner ass!
22nd April 2012, 05:02 AM   |  #318  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
244 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
The Apr 20th build is the smoothest and fastest for me so far. Thank you very much!!!

Sent from my GT-P7510 using xda premium
22nd April 2012, 05:03 AM   |  #319  
coalee's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Palmerston North
Thanks Meter: 30
 
181 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by elena11

The Apr 20th build is the smoothest and fastest for me so far. Thank you very much!!!

Sent from my GT-P7510 using xda premium

Totally agree... Cheers...

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2
22nd April 2012, 07:05 AM   |  #320  
John NHT's Avatar
Member
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 9
 
45 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sterz85

just a quick question before i update to 4.17,

when i open up rom manager, it says rom manager 5.0.0.6
when i boot into recovery, it always says clockworkmod recovery v4.0.0.4

where's this 'CWM 5.5.0.4' i keep hearing about? i clicked on the link in the first post, downloaded the one wifi CWM and updated it using odin. shouldn't i be seeing 5.5.0.4 somewhere when i open up rom manager?

ClockworkMod - 5.5.0.4 - Updated: 03/18/12) is here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1090289 or here: http://droidbasement.com/db-blog/?p=2487

The md5 is flashed using Odin.

Hope this helps a little bit...

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy Tab 10.1 Android Development by ThreadRank