XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] CM9 Kangs WIFI 2012.05.11

Tip us?

Itchiee
Old
Thanks Meter 211
Quote:
Originally Posted by redram38 View Post
New to ICS on the tab. SO far I like the difference in performance. MLB at bat actually plays videos and splashtop HD works very well. The only issue I am having is some random reboots and when I woke up today and went to get the Tab it was booting on the boot animation and just kept going and going and going. I had to reboot by holding the power and vol down and since has not had the issue.
I had that happen once as well and not sure what caused it.

sterz85
Old
Thanks Meter 11
just a quick question before i update to 4.17,

when i open up rom manager, it says rom manager 5.0.0.6
when i boot into recovery, it always says clockworkmod recovery v4.0.0.4

where's this 'CWM 5.5.0.4' i keep hearing about? i clicked on the link in the first post, downloaded the one wifi CWM and updated it using odin. shouldn't i be seeing 5.5.0.4 somewhere when i open up rom manager?

Kayak83
Old
Thanks Meter 28
ROM manager is becoming obsolete I think. Mine shows an old recovery as well. If you flashed it and have booted into the new recovery then you're fine. Mine shows the same too.

redram38
Old
Thanks Meter 30
Well I spoke to soon about Splashtop HD it won't stay connected when trying access my computer from away from home. Seems the only Rom that will allow this is Bindroids. Does anyone else here use Splashtop and is it working right for you.

Coffeebeans
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 102
Quote:
Well I spoke to soon about Splashtop HD it won't stay connected when trying access my computer from away from home. Seems the only Rom that will allow this is Bindroids. Does anyone else here use Splashtop and is it working right for you.
It always disconnects for me when I open the keyboard away from home. I've been using the windows on screen keyboard as a workaround, it works but it's not the best.

Isilmalith
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Quote:
I'm on a earlier version of this ROM here, but its works flawlessly for me.

Lifetrip718
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default 4/20

Its a lot faster than my stoner ass!

elena11
Old
Thanks Meter 7
The Apr 20th build is the smoothest and fastest for me so far. Thank you very much!!!

Sent from my GT-P7510 using xda premium

coalee
Old
Thanks Meter 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by elena11 View Post
The Apr 20th build is the smoothest and fastest for me so far. Thank you very much!!!

Sent from my GT-P7510 using xda premium
Totally agree... Cheers...

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2

John NHT
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by sterz85 View Post
just a quick question before i update to 4.17,

when i open up rom manager, it says rom manager 5.0.0.6
when i boot into recovery, it always says clockworkmod recovery v4.0.0.4

where's this 'CWM 5.5.0.4' i keep hearing about? i clicked on the link in the first post, downloaded the one wifi CWM and updated it using odin. shouldn't i be seeing 5.5.0.4 somewhere when i open up rom manager?
ClockworkMod - 5.5.0.4 - Updated: 03/18/12) is here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1090289 or here: http://droidbasement.com/db-blog/?p=2487

The md5 is flashed using Odin.

Hope this helps a little bit...