FORUMS

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (Apr 18 – 25)

Here in the digital XDA newsroom, we spend our days pouring over an average of … more

Sunday Debate: Custom ROMs vs. Modular Tweaks

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Mods and ROMs. Come with your opinions and feel free to … more

AOSP 5.1 Lollipop for Nexus Q

Google Nexus Q is an intriguing device released with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. It was abandoned by … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (Apr 17 – 24)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] A tribute/update to Decks 1.3d? Feedback requested

22nd April 2012, 02:11 AM |#31  
jamieg71's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Sanford, Florida
Thanks Meter: 7,565
 
Donate to Me
More
Okay, so in a dumbass move. I tweeted the wrong guy a few days back. I hate twitter.
Fixed today, thanks rope.
At least I know why I didn't get a response... smh
I know, I know... :screwy:




Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
 
 
22nd April 2012, 02:32 AM |#32  
Member
KC, KS
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamieg71

Okay, so in a dumbass move. I tweeted the wrong guy a few days back. I hate twitter.
Fixed today, thanks rope.
At least I know why I didn't get a response... smh
I know, I know... :screwy:




Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Nice. Let us know if you need any testers for your next release.

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA
22nd April 2012, 04:11 PM |#33  
smatherlee's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Behind my M24 (Retired)
Thanks Meter: 397
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamieg71

Okay, so in a dumbass move. I tweeted the wrong guy a few days back. I hate twitter.
Fixed today, thanks rope.
At least I know why I didn't get a response... smh
I know, I know... :screwy:




Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Yea twitter can be either a good thing or bad. I don't use it much because of that reason.

Hope you get an positive answer soon. I believe this idea/work will be the hottest thing for the Evo!

+1 if you need a tester, I'm on board.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
22nd April 2012, 04:54 PM |#34  
Tsoul0529's Avatar
Member
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 31
 
More
Can't wait to see how all of this turns out!
22nd April 2012, 05:14 PM |#35  
Account currently disabled
Flag Floor Me
Thanks Meter: 2,304
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsoul0529

Can't wait to see how all of this turns out!

It will turn out very well. I have no doubt. Jamie has the right players in place. He's the man.

ropodope

"Told you I'd be back. Say you miss me. Say it like you mean it!' - David Lee Roth
The Following User Says Thank You to ropodope For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd April 2012, 07:34 PM |#36  
jamieg71's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Sanford, Florida
Thanks Meter: 7,565
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ropodope

It will turn out very well. I have no doubt. Jamie has the right players in place. He's the man.

ropodope

"Told you I'd be back. Say you miss me. Say it like you mean it!' - David Lee Roth

Haha, no you the man.
And yes with the consortium of people involved this rom will be epic! Decks 1.3d tweaked and optimized to perfection, by the grandmaster deckheads themselves? I say HELL YEAH! Lets make this happen!



Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jamieg71 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd April 2012, 02:46 PM |#37  
Mazda's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Milton, Florida
Thanks Meter: 10,969
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamieg71

Haha, no you the man.
And yes with the consortium of people involved this rom will be epic! Decks 1.3d tweaked and optimized to perfection, by the grandmaster deckheads themselves? I say HELL YEAH! Lets make this happen!



Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

WORD!!
24th April 2012, 06:44 AM |#38  
Account currently disabled
Flag Floor Me
Thanks Meter: 2,304
 
More
the mindmap conversation has taken place, we are good to go. The ball has officially bounced. Now let's gets cracking guys. You know who you are. w00t!

ropodope

"Told you I'd be back. Say you miss me. Say it like you mean it!' - David Lee Roth
24th April 2012, 01:49 PM |#39  
jamieg71's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Sanford, Florida
Thanks Meter: 7,565
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ropodope

the mindmap conversation has taken place, we are good to go. The ball has officially bounced. Now let's gets cracking guys. You know who you are. w00t!

ropodope

"Told you I'd be back. Say you miss me. Say it like you mean it!' - David Lee Roth

It has begun.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
24th April 2012, 02:50 PM |#40  
Senior Member
Flag Weymouth
Thanks Meter: 249
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamieg71

It has begun.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Yay!

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
not renobbed
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes